E wedding. (Duncan&Mkkdreams)

Started by Duncan, October 21, 2009, 09:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelemar

Chelemar wipes the lasts of her tears dry as she slips over to the gift table and places their gift on the table.

happy for the two wonderful people just married, her tears were happy ones shed at the beauty of the ceremony and the vows the two had exchanged.

Strolling up to the receiving line, Chelemar greets both newlyweds with a kiss and a wish for a happy and fruitful life.

TheLegionary

* follows the couple to the reception * meets the new couple *

I fully agree with the words of Beguiller!

monkeymana

congrats duncan and mkk, i hope the future will be bright with your stars shinining over you

*goes off to a corner to sob for being a lonely fool*

Talia

Meets up with the happy couple. Gives a loving kiss  to both, on the cheeks. "I wish only the best for you both." "May the sun always reach your face, the wind and foes to your backs!"
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Spunky

*walks out of the shadows, having wiped tears away from face, greets the happy couple with kisses and hugs* Best of all wishes for both of you. Everything is simply gorgeous.

Duncan

Duncan stood at the greeting line and thanked everyone who showed up to join in their happy day as him and his wife started their new lives together.  Once everyone was there he walked his bride over to the table and pulled out a chair for her, Duncan still stood and raised a glass high and said. "May each and everyone one of you feel the love I do today. May we all live long, happy lives."He finished his toast with a simple phrase. "To love."

Spunky

"To love." *echoing his words and sentiment, smiling brightly as the sight of the happy couple warms her heart so very much, sips*

Beguile's Mistress

mkkdreams

She was overjoyed at the sight of all the friends that had come to join them and stood beside Duncan to thank them for coming and share hugs and kisses with all the well wishers.

When all had been seated, Duncan led her to the head table and helped her to her seat, making a wonderful toast, bringing tears to her eyes.

Smiling up at her husband, she nodded at the words he spoke and then took his hand as he sat.  She kissed the back of their entwined hands and then stood herself.

"How is one supposed to follow that?"

She laughed a little and shrugged one shoulder, then reached for her own glass.

"Love is wonderful in all its forms and each should be cherished in kind.  Sadly, sometimes to know love, one must know pain.  But when one finds a love as true as this, you discover that all those other loves, all those other hurts, all the roads you've traveled to come to this end were no longer hardships, but necessary to show you just what you've been blessed with.  And to have been able to share the fulfillment of that journey with your friends, like we've done with all of you today, makes it that much sweeter."

Looking down at her husband, she tilts her glass in his direction, then again towards the gathering of guests.

"To the journey."

As the toast was echoed, she took a sip and then shrugged once more.

"Now... let's party!"

mkkdreams

Waiters took their places and began to serve the guests a variety of dishes, some from each of the couple's native lands, some mere favorites of theirs, and the rest a feast to appeal to any pallet.  The guests were wined and dined as the best man and maid of honor gave other toasts to the couple and the DJ played various forms of music.

Soon however, it was time for the cutting of the cake.  Moving to stand beside Duncan as they both held the knife and cut into the confection, she whispered under her breath so only he could hear.

"Be nice... okay?"

Duncan

Duncan chuckled and whispered back. "You wish."  He gave her a grin and held out a piece of the cake for her to take a bite from.  Looking into her eyes he tightend up as he leaned into the one she was holding, ready to deliver the payback should it be needed.

mkkdreams

She gingerly fed him the piece of cake she held, smiling as he returned the favor, her lips brushing along the tips of his fingers.  Pulling back and chewing at the red velvet confection, she turned towards the guests as they cheered.  Covering her mouth as she swallowed, she waved for the wait staff to have at the cake and serve everyone some of the dessert.

Once everyone had been served and been able to partake, she again stood and then called for all the single ladies to converge with her in the center of the room so that she could toss the bouquet.  Spinning in place for several turns, with her eyes closed, she stopped and then tossed the flowers over her shoulder.  Looking back to see who had caught them, she went to congratulate them and hugged them heartily.

Duncan

After the woman had their time it was Duncan's turn to partake in the festivities with the men.  He pulled a chair out to the center of the tent, and waved a finger at his bride.  He gave her a smile and said loud enough for all the men to hear.  "Ok guys time for you singles to have some fun." 

He helped her into the chair and raised her dress just enough to show off her legs.  Grinning he ran a his hands up her thighs and gripped the fabric as he lowered it very very slowly, his eyes on hers he winked and shot it over his shoulder into the grabbing crowd of men.

mkkdreams

She sat where he indicated and blushed as he raised the hem of the dress.  When he saw the shoes she'd chosen, he grinned.  She couldn't help but return the grin, winking at the small surprise.

As D ran his hands over her skin and up her legs, her eyes widened and she squirmed slightly.  She was extremely shy and the way he stared up at her while he slid the garter over her knee had her biting her lip and arching a brow, as if asking him to be nice.

When he launched the garter into the gathering of men and it was caught, she blew out a breath and quickly stood, grateful to no longer have to show off her legs to the world, smoothing the dress down demurely.

DarkAngel

Walks in late and unruly as ever, With hair wind blown and eyes glowing with happiness of her own, With Two Lilly's in her hand , She walks up to Duncan and Mkk and smiles "Sorry to interupt" Handing them both Flowers as she mumbles "Loves you guys " shuffling feet happens as she looks at them both and blushes not sure what else to do ..She missed the ceremony but she was here for what counted...

mkkdreams

She rolls her eyes and grabs DA in a hug, holding her tight and kissing her cheek.

"You're never interrupting and you never need say sorry.  I love you too and you're always with us and where it counts.  Don't ever think otherwise."

With a laugh, she whispers to DA.

"Besides, I'm not sure if he can dance and if that's the case, you arrived just in time to save me."

Smiling at her husband, she blows him a kiss, unsure of what the first dance holds for them.

mkkdreams

After he had taken her hand and led her across the floor to pull her close for a waltz, she leaned into his strong embrace and rested her chin on his chest.  As they turned around the dance floor, she told him how she loved him and giggled as he returned the sentiment.

When the music ended, they were still lost in each other's embrace and it wasn't until the best man cleared his throat that they realized what had happened.  With Duncan laughing and her blushing, they thanked everyone for coming again and then amid people throwing rice, the happy couple headed out into the night to begin their life together.

---------------------------------FINIS----------------------------------------------------