Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

*fangirlsquee* EEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MADS MIKKELSEN! *dies of happy*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Thorne

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Rave

Hehe, he does indeed drop panties everywhere he goes.  ;)

This picture was a good decision.
*nod*

Bloodied Porcelain

*steals him away while the Queen isn't looking* We'll be in my bunk :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Rave

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 23, 2013, 04:17:35 PM
*steals him away while the Queen isn't looking* We'll be in my bunk :D

*Snatches her Man back, spanks BP, and puts her in the corner for a time out.*

I'm out for work. NO TOUCHY MY GUY!! *Snickers*

Bloodied Porcelain

*moans at the spankins and pouts during corner time*

But... you love me!

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 23, 2013, 04:54:22 PM
*moans at the spankins and pouts during corner time*

But... you love me!

*Winks and blows kisses and slips out* Not that much!  >:)

azzmeister89

Rave. I hope you don't mind if i add your character somewhere in mines history. That way we can have some level of rivalry between our characters.

Also will there be other kingdoms as well as the queens?

Thorne

*snert* Right. I'll just watch ...

FYI. Ker's not subtle. If anyone figures they might have bumped into her (or escaped her! Heh), I'm open to discussing it.
Character histories also tend to be evolving things, with me - they start loose, then they run off and sprout wings and.. wait, wrong game setting.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personal Information:
Name: Kerani
Affliation: Rebels
Personality: Kerani keeps her suspicions of strangers tightly wrapped under a facade of banal friendliness.

Appearance: Kerani is small and lithe of figure, albeit she is quite solid, her curves largely obscured by tough fabric and leather. Her features are sharp, frequently drawn into a mask of intense concentration under a shoulder-length fringe of dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are dark, and seem to miss little, though she rarely appears to look directly at anyone. An upturned glance from under thick lashes, or a few stray locks of hair, a glance over her shoulder - rarely a direct look, unless it is down the shaft of an arrow.
She dresses in a blend of leather and wool, snug top bound tightly, long pants and thin boots. If she has to move through civilisation, she adds a layer or two of long skirts over the pants. Embroidery specific to the village she grew up in graces some of the hems, the patterns easily traceable, to those who recognize them.

Biography:
Kerani lived out most of her life in a small mountain village, youngest of three. A simple place, quiet and remote. Then her sister manifested powers. Simple and quiet turned to hiding and fear and Kerani learned to hunt. Then the Queen's men came, and she learned to hate.
Now an orphan, Kerani's been hiding and surviving, picking off agents of the queen for months ever since.

It was all quiet now. Kerani lay flat, half-buried in rough groundcover, needles in her hair. Her tears soaked into the dark loam. All around her, birds sang, insects chirped and burbled, and she heard none of it. The only sound was the fading echoes of the screams of her siblings, her parents, and the rough voices of the men who's blades had drunk deep that day. Yasha never did anything to anyone... and they murdered her. Murdered her, my parents. Why!? Sobs shook her body, smeared mud on her face.
   The cold had set in, when Kerani finally lifted her head. She pushed herself up, wincing. Her muscles protested the cold, the long stillness, forcing her to move slowly as she made her way back. The cozy cottage still smoldered, a thin facade of greyish smoke covering the churned up mud and twisted bodies. It kept the flies off, but a few carrion birds picked at the dead flesh. The stench of death wafted over Kerani, and she gagged. It was a long time until she could make herself approach what remained of the house, and begin searching the grounds for anything useful that might have survived. A sealed jar of potted meat, half-buried in the shattered remains of a dozen more. A dozen points, some damaged, but most intact, buried under the shattered remains of her father's workbench, along with a singed bag of fletching and an undamaged bowstring. A pair of unfinished bowstaves. Her mother's winter clothes, singed, but largely undamaged. A waterskin that had been cut at the neck. Kerani considered the pile, then began assembling her finds into a traveling pack.
   "Nothing lasts forever. Not even the reign of a murderous tyrant." Kerani muttered, as she walked away. Behind her, the cries of the carrion birds sounded like horrible laughter.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):
   Knives
   Longbow, twenty arrows
   Materials for simple snares

Skill(s):
Wilderness survival, accuracy at range and moving undetected are all things Kerani has practiced to a fine art.
She also has a few skills that rarely come up, mostly related to textiles.

Strengths:
Working alone, observation, learning quickly.

Weaknesses:
With her background, she is used to working alone; her instinct is to deal with a situation if she thinks she can.
Trust issues - as far as she knows, her family was super-careful about her sister's abilities. The Queen has eyes in all the places!

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Hetero, cautious. Ker's not particularly experienced, and she's had little opportunity or desire to do anything about it.

Turn Ons & Offs: My list is here.

Strictly hell-no for this character: Mutilation, body-mods on her person, beastiality, scat play.

Other Information:
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Rave

Quote from: azzmeister89 on October 23, 2013, 05:06:32 PM
Rave. I hope you don't mind if i add your character somewhere in mines history. That way we can have some level of rivalry between our characters.

Also will there be other kingdoms as well as the queens?

Go right ahead man!

PrestaDGTation

Oh wow!  I read this just passing through on my phone, and I've been having ideas about it all day.

If possible, I'd love to audition / volunteer / outright-grab the role of the Water Mentor.  I have a character concept loosely-based on a fisher-girl I saw in Berserk: sort of a solitary but wild-spirited young woman with her own brand of wisdom.  And my mind is reeling with all sorts of metaphysical funniness to help a would be Water Prodigy on their way.  I figure this character would also be a rebel, although I imagine her student would surpass her both in power and in lifespan. 

Also, the pacing of the game works well for me.  I can hopefully post twice a week, but it will be hard to do more than that currently.

Character to follow!  ^_^  *beam!*
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Bloodied Porcelain

Personal Information:

Name: Malise Bloodfang
Faction: Royals
Position: Queen's Hunter

Personality: Hot tempered and vicious, Malise lives up to the heritage of her people in true fashion, judging people on their fighting ability and little else. If you cannot wield a weapon or crack a skull, it is very likely she will either not give you the time of day, or kill you outright. In most instances, it is best to hope she just doesn’t notice you. Never one to back down from a challenge, Malise made a reputation for herself in the fighting pits of the Queen’s warriors, killing warriors twice her age and experience without blinking.

She even killed her twin brother, and when asked hardly seems bothered by the memory, claiming he died a warrior’s death, fighting till the bitter end. The fact that the fight was ordered by the Queen herself to test the Bloodfang sibling’s loyalty doesn’t seem to bother the young huntress in the least, and if anything, is a mark of pride. Clearly she passed the test when she removed the head from her brother’s shoulders with one clean slice of her blade, because moments later, still covered in blood and holding her brother’s head by his hair up for the Queen to see, she was named one of the Queen’s favored hunters.

The rank is one she takes seriously, and not just because it meant the removal of the heavy steel collar from around her slender throat, but because it is something she had to fight tooth and nail for the honor of being.

Everything Malise does, she does with great passion… from fighting to drinking (both favored past times of her people). Despite this, however, her dedication to the life of a warrior and hunter has left her somewhat naïve and ignorant of other realities in life. She’s never known the tender touch of a lover, nor even the brutal taking of a man crazy with desire for her. This might be because any man who’s even tried to get close to do something of that nature has been threatened (and most often simply killed for thinking he was worthy).

When asked if she will ever take a mate, she has answered simply that she will take one when one proves himself worthy of her. How exactly one might go about doing that is something she’s left vague, though knowing her it likely involves blood, alcohol, or both.

Biography: Born far to the north amid a war-loving people, Malise knew weaponry, horsemanship, and ships from the moment she was able to walk. Her twin brother was no different, and the two showed promise in the martial pursuits from an early age. Their people were the last to fall prey to the Queen, the war-like culture of the different clans of the north bringing them to band together to fight the Queen's forces. They were aided by the locale of their homes... in the harsh tundras and high mountains, it is difficult to track people during good weather, and almost impossible to find a native during the harsh seasons, which dominate most of the year.

When they finally fell to the Queen's forces, many clans were able to escape back in to the mountains where some continue to fight as part of the rebellion and others simply keep their distance, evading the Queen's forces.

Most, however, were either cut down, tried as traitors, or taken as slaves. After their parents were killed as traitors, Malise and her brother were taken as slaves. They were still children, merely nine years old, and their skill with weapons and the arts of war showed such promise that they were immediately forced in to strict training regiments. The twins thrived, and over the years became focuses among the fighting pits, used to both train the Queen's slave-soldiers and to entertain those high among the Queen's favorites. When the Queen came to notice their promise, she decided that their loyalty should be tested, for the next stage in their training and service to her would be to remove their collar and make them one of her hunters... the people chosen to hunt down her enemies and “deal” with them.

The way she would test their loyalty? By pitting the twins against each other. The fight would be to the death, and the winner would be elevated to a coveted position directly serving the Queen. Malise and her brother squared off, and the fight was a vicious, long one, with the twins evenly matched in most things. It was a mixture of skill and speed that helped Malise to win out over her sibling, and in the end she severed his head with a single stroke of her blade – a weapon she took from a senior fighter in the pits two years prior.

She lifted her brother's head from the mud and held it out, showing it to the Queen. His blood and her own still coated her pale form when the Queen gave her her new title... that of the Queen's own hunter, of which there were only a limited few. Despite having to kill her brother, Malise holds no ill will toward the Queen, as she was raised to believe that only the powerful and the strong are fit to rule... and the Queen's magic makes her more strong than any other so far.

It is for this reason she has no problem swearing her loyalty to the woman and serving her diligently, meting out death wherever necessary.

Appearance:Standing at a mere 5’0”, Malise doesn’t seem terribly imposing to most, but it is well known that especially among her people, looks can be deceiving. With their tall, broad shouldered mountain-like men and their short, curvy women, most wouldn’t expect their women to be just as fierce in fighting as their men, but they would be wrong. Porcelain hued skin and bright red hair further hint at her northern heritage, and a pair of blue-green eyes stare out from an unusually sweet looking face.

A dragon tattoo decorates the side of her neck, the whisps of black ink curling around each other in a tribal styled rendering, a mark of her clan. Malise is blessed with full breasts, a slender waist, and full “child birthing” hips, like most of her kind. These curves often hide the compact, powerful muscle capable of both overt strength and uncanny speed. Most  often she can be found wearing simple cloth undergarments covered by sparse layers of leather and fur, and a few choice pieces of plate.

Combat Information:
Weapon(s):
The following is a list of weapons regularly carried on her person when out hunting, though not nearly all of the weapons she is familiar with.
  • Dual Short Swords – Carried crossed against her back, Malise took these swords from men she felled in the fighting rings over the years. Though they serve as trophies, they are also of impressive make and she cares for them well.
  • Round Shield – Typical of her people, Malise carries a thick, round shield. Atypical, however, is the wickedly sharp blade that curls around the top of the shield, making it a weapon all on its own outside of the obvious use in bashing her enemy. When not being carried on her arm, this is often strapped to her back, over the sheathes of her swords.
  • Two Daggers -  Carried in her boots, these daggers are nearly the length of her forearms.
  • Battle Axes – Smaller than their large two-handed cousins, Malise’s one-handed axes are heavier than they look, but they allow her to move faster than a longer axe would. These are most often carried on the saddle of her horse.
  • Short Bow – Though far from the most skilled archer, Malise does carry a short bow and a quiver of arrows. These are most often used for hunting food than people, as she prefers to do most of her killing up-close-and-personal, but she is not averse to using her bow to bring down an opponent if needs be.
Ability/Skill(s):
  • Combat – Close Quarters– Malise is particularly skilled in close-combat, preferring to fight using weapons such as swords, battle axes, and daggers. There are few in the world who can hope to equal her, especially few in her age group.
  • Hunting – Part of becoming the Queen's Hunter was proving herself an adequate hunter... both of game and people. Malise has an uncanny ability to follow both instinct and trails to run down anyone who may be wanted by the queen.
  • Tracking – Associated with hunting, tracking involves the art of finding trails left behind by people and game moving through the wilderness. This is slightly less effective in urban areas like towns and cities, but is still an important part of her job.
  • Horsemanship – While some may prefer to get around on foot, Malise's people have been horse people for as long as any legends have told. Their preferred horse type (of which Malise has one) are the strong, hearty, large horses commonly found in the mountains and cold regions.
  • Drinking – This is as much a skill as anything else to Malise's people. Laugh all you like, but she can drink most men three times her size under the table and still be a competent fighter.
Strengths:
  • Fearless – For as long as she can remember, Malise has never felt true fear. Perhaps she lacks a drive for survival, or perhaps she's merely trained that part of her personality in to some dark recess of her mind... either way, she is the type to walk in to the jaws of death without batting an eyelash.
  • Unattached – Malise has no family, and no friends, meaning she is unattached in the purest sense of the word. This makes it easy for her to pick up and move from one place to the other, and gives her a unique lack of perception when it comes to killing other people's family and friends, which means she experiences little to no guilt.
  • Dedicated – Dedicated to her cause, Malise will do anything to complete her mission.
  • Northern Blood – Malise's people are from the mountains and the frozen shores of the north, making them hearty and resistant to cold. Though she only spent part of her younger years there, she is no less resistant to the cold natural to that area.
  • Unyielding – Determined to a fault and unable to turn down a challenge, Malise is one to look all challenges and challengers directly in the eye, unflinching and unafraid. This is less a “pride thing” and more a “bat-shit-crazy thing”.
Weaknesses:

• Unyielding – This is as much a weakness as it is a strength, as there may come a day when Malise meets a challenge she cannot win.
  • Petite – Though she is deceptively strong, Malice is still limited by her small stature. This tends to be a problem when anything that requires brute shows of strength or height.
Sexual Information:
Sexual Nature:
Malise is bisexual, though unaware of this fact. Still a virgin, she refuses to take someone to bed who has not proven themselves worthy of her, though once she finds that man, she will follow the traditions and natures of her people and most likely submit herself to him and his pleasure.

Turn Ons & Offs: Ons/Offs

Other Information: N/A

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm not completely happy with it, but there's at least the basic version of Malise's sheet. :)

Rave

Black Howling

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Personal Information:

Name: Adara Gracewing
Affiliation: Elemental - Fire

Personality: A bit of a wild spirit at heart, Adara had the good luck to be born to a culture of traveling people. Growing up on the road left her with a wealth of skills and knowledge few others could hope to have, but has also left her with a spirit most people in these subjugated lands simply cannot afford to have. Dancing is Adara's primary passion, though music comes a close second. She is known to be a bit of a flirt, though her trust is not easy to win and more than easy to break.

Because life on the road is so risky and requires a great amount of team work to survive, Adara holds her troupe... the large extended “family” (though admittedly not all blood related) in high regard and considers them all as close as siblings and parents. She is willing to do anything for them, including risk her own life. More than once she has gone hungry to make sure another has had enough to eat, and has risked being jailed while stealing and conning to make sure the troupe has enough money to survive until their next performance.

Biography: Born to traveling gypsies, Adara grew up in a caravan that travels the kingdom, going from town to town and city to city giving shows and performing at parties and weddings. It's not a safe life, and the roads and countryside can be quite perilous, populated with less-than-savory types intent on stealing her people's meager wages. The risk does not stop at thieves and brigands, however, as hunger and greed can also pose a risk to traveling performers. People have been known to steal what little wealth the caravan has and abscond with it in the night, and there's never a guarantee that the next town you come to will have enough money to pay you for your performances.

It is this uneasy living condition that drove Adara's mother to teach her as many “tricks of the trade” as she could while the girl was young. Slight of hand, pick pocketing, “fortune telling”, dancing, singing, even poaching are all skills her people excel at, and Adara is no different from the rest of them, though poaching has never come easy for her, her love of animals makes it difficult to bring herself to hurt them.

She has spent her entire life on the road, which has literally left her with an abundance of knowledge regarding people and the lands they inhabit. Though they will never say so aloud, most gypsies are rebels in themselves, not trusting the Queen or her forces for one moment. This is probably why Adara's existence slipped through the cracks for so long... her people were always on the move anyway, and it was easy enough to hide a newborn among the crowds, to pass her off as the child of a person in the audience, etc until she was old enough to be overlooked by the Queen's people. They didn't, of course, realize the valuable asset they were hiding at the time.

By the time she hit puberty, Adara was rapidly becoming more and more popular with the males in the audience. They loved to watch her dance, longed to hear her sing, and her playful flirting during readings made it easy enough for her to make targets of them. Somehow, despite the attention she received, however, the girl avoided selling her body for coin, though she would likely do so in a heartbeat were it required of her to save her people.

Appearance: Petite and graceful, Adara is blessed with just enough curves to draw the eyes to her body and hold them. Long flame colored hair is offset by a pair of silvery green eyes and fair skin. Most often she can be found wearing a patch work of brightly colored clothing, and has been known to decorate her body with black paint, old symbols of her people with various meanings. Sometimes she does this because they give her a mystical look and help her pull off the fortune teller or "mysterious gypsy" look, and other times she does it because they are beautiful and she likes to highlight her looks while performing.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

• Daggers – Though Adara's combat experience is limited, she is rather skilled with daggers, as they are a favored weapon in close-quarters street fighting.
  • Throwing Knives – Learned so that she could use them in one of the many shows the troupe gives, Adara has an uncanny knack for throwing knives, and is eerily accurate.
Ability/Skill(s):

• Fire Magic – New and unhoned, Adara has control over the element of fire.
  • Pick Pocketing – Growing up on the move sometimes leaves one with little options if they wish to eat or clothe themselves... pick pocketing is a time-honored tradition among the gypsies, and Adara is no exception.
  • Slight Of Hand – Trained in the subtle art of slight-of-hand, Adara is able to perform most simple tricks with ease, and some slightly more complex ones after some practice.
  • Dancing – Her most beloved past time, dancing is the one thing that Adara used to bring in the most money once she hit puberty. She is skilled in a number of styles and quite skilled at making things up on the fly.
  • Singing/Playing – Music is a particular love of the traveling people, and Adara is a skilled musician and singer.
  • Performing – Dancing, acting, storytelling, fortune telling... they all require an innate talent for making the person you are performing for believe the things you present to them. Adara has honed this skill since she was a child.

Strengths:

• Bluffing – Adara is quite skilled at making people believe the things she tells them
  • Survivalist – Perhaps it's its the skills she learned as a gypsy, or perhaps she's just plain stubborn, but Adara isn't one to give up easily.
  • Knowledge of the Land – Life on the road teaches you many things... like where things are, what the dangers in that area may be, etc
  • Mentalist – Part of being able to play people and give them a show is being able to read their reactions and adjust accordingly. Adara is particularly perceptive.
Weaknesses:

• Nightmares – Since childhood, Adara has been plagued with terrible dreams (memories she's locked away) that come back at night to haunt her. This means a lack of steady sleep, which in turn leaves her fatigued most days.
  • Loyal To A Fault – Nothing is more important to Adara than her “family” and she would do anything for them, making them a rather large and particular weakness for her.
  • Untrusting – Sometimes not trusting people is a strength... but in many cases, it can be a weakness, forcing one to turn their back on people who would help.
Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature:
Bisexual, Virgin, Submissive

Turn Ons & Offs: Ons & Offs

Other Information: N/A

Cyrano Johnson

Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Bloodied Porcelain

Rave

I may or may not have Mads just ride up to her and slide his fingers through his hair. Then, we'll have to see if she feels that her top is no longer necessary as in the pictures I just saw.

-nods-

This is a solid plan.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rave on October 23, 2013, 10:44:34 PM
I may or may not have Mads just ride up to her and slide his fingers through his hair. Then, we'll have to see if she feels that her top is no longer necessary as in the pictures I just saw.

-nods-

This is a solid plan.

LOL I thought the plan was for the elementals to kill the queen, not give the queen reason to kill her :p

Rave

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 23, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
LOL I thought the plan was for the elementals to kill the queen, not give the queen reason to kill her :p

Black Howling

Holy fucking hell, BP. Both those characters! Just Dayum!!!!!!

And by that, I mean they are drop dead sexy!!!

* Black Howling is drooling like mad.