Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Quote from: ladia2287 on October 26, 2013, 01:32:03 PM
I really shouldn't read these threads after work. I'm snorting lemondade through my nose right meow, lol :)

BOOM!  ;D   ;D  ;D

I'm going to procrastinate for a little bit; this includes showering, as well as obtaining vodka and food, so I can settle in for the day. Said duties will allow me to be able to concentrate on what I need to do here. Before football... >.>   wherein my concentration will be entirely upon my t.v.

Bloodied Porcelain

I offered to make the character sheet thread yesterday, including a nice table so there could be a pretty table of contents, but chu never answered my PM :(
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 26, 2013, 02:06:32 PM
I offered to make the character sheet thread yesterday, including a nice table so there could be a pretty table of contents, but chu never answered my PM :(

That's cuz I suck. DOOO EEET!

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

Character Sheet Thread is up. I'm gonna be working on a banner and sig button shortly, just need to make something to eat cause it's now almost 4 pm and I haven't eaten since... yesterday. >.> *runs to do that*

Rave

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 26, 2013, 02:40:44 PM
Character Sheet Thread is up. I'm gonna be working on a banner and sig button shortly, just need to make something to eat cause it's now almost 4 pm and I haven't eaten since... yesterday. >.> *runs to do that*

Edit: Bring me fooood. Goddamn you metabolism, calm the fuck down and let me feel full for once. #Firstworldproblems

TheRedWind

Apparently I missed it when a Super Troopers joke became an internet meme. Everyone at work says "right meow" and me-- now it's a thing here. The weird part is I'd never noticed the joke until I actually saw that movie a few months ago.

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on October 26, 2013, 03:28:43 PM
*Snugs up her sweet BP for all her lovely work* I <3 U so much.

I <3 you too. Gonna go update the TOC now while muh foods are cookin.

bubby

Queen is posted in the char thread, with added bio... working now to put region names and pics in the first post, then I'll make an OOC, then ponder how to actually do IC threads.

Rave

Thorne

Ah. Looks like I better go copy Ker over. After I do some scanning. BRB, art.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

bubby

Kingdom of Glavnon (Queens Castle)

JURAD

ESTOVAD

SAYAMIR

TISKELE

bubby

Region pics up! I hope they help in figuring out what Glavnon looks like. The blight that is working across the land is surrounding the castle working about 30 miles out from that point.

ladia2287

bubby

Quote from: ladia2287 on October 26, 2013, 05:27:18 PM
One of the pics of Sayamir doesn't seem to want to load

BLARGH!! I hate code...

Anyone else not see it? Cuz it's working for me...

Bloodied Porcelain

You need to rehost it. fanpop is finicky about hotlinking. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.

bubby

ladia2287

bubby

ladia2287

bubby

YAY!

I accomplished what I said I would. GO ME! With 15 minutes to spare before FOOTBALL! *\;D/*

Now, if vodka hasn't totally taken me over by the time the game is done, I'll make the OOC, which will contain pertinent links made so far.

Looks like vodka is winning already.. >.>

ladia2287

Lol, you can keep your vodka. I'll stick to boring ol' lemonade thanks ;)

Black Howling

Working on sheet tonight. Got a ton of shit to do, but I'm gonna try to get this done!

For the Queen!

For the Resistance!

And for the beer!!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on October 26, 2013, 10:39:13 PM
Working on sheet tonight. Got a ton of shit to do, but I'm gonna try to get this done!

For the Queen!

For the Resistance!

And for the beer!!

DOWN WITH THE QUEEN!!!!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's