Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on October 21, 2013, 03:03:39 AM
I'm interested. I like this idea.

Yay!!!

Quote from: Thorne on October 21, 2013, 03:34:02 AM
Need rebels, eh?

... I.. might have something rumbling around in my head for a rebel.
Are we also supposed to have elemental powers, or are we bad-ass normals? That wasn't quite clear. Probably won't make a difference, but I am curious. ^^;

That would be great! And indeed, bad-assed normals is the key. *Insert yet another point that shows she's just not very good at GMing. Would love to have you!

Quote from: ladia2287 on October 21, 2013, 03:19:36 AM
You should be proud of yourself Bubby. It's not easy to persuade me to join a group roleplay these days; I tend to stick to one-on-one games when it comes to online playing :)

Well then I hope I can make this game be awesome enough for you!

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 21, 2013, 07:44:35 AM
Since I stole the first reply on the thread, I went ahead and edited it to have the code for the character sheet, that way people don't have to go hunting through the thread to find it. :)

As always BP, you are the bestest. Thank you so much!

Lady Lunarius

Personal Information:

Name: Canace Isaura
Role:Air Elemental

Personality: There was a time when some could call Canace a foolish young woman with a child-like view of the world. Her trust was not always so easily broken, but that changed along with many things after certain events. Slightly cautious, she tries her best to give people the benefit of the doubt. Her only confidence is in herself and those closest to her. She knows she holds a heavy burden in her hands now with her powers come to light. Much of her focus has been in training and preparing for what her destiny holds, and she takes it very seriously.

Biography: Born into the  Tiskele sisterhood, a secretive group who have for years fought the tyranny of the Queen. Canace and seven other sisters were singled out as possible children of prophecy. For years the Priestesses have sought to claim one of their own as the child of the elements, knowing in their hearts that they could train her to defend against the Queen and her hunters. Kind and quiet, none ever thought that Canace would ever become a child of Air. Often she refused to raise a hand to another, lest it was in practice. When it came to truly fighting, she sought to disarm her opponent rather than take that final blow.

Upon her 18th birthday she was sent out into the world. Alone, a chance for her to experience first hand what the queens tyranny had done to the lands. Unfortuneately for her, she discovered much more than she wanted. One night, just a few days after her birthday she had settled down for rest, the day having been spent caring for the ill and tired in nearby villages. As she lay down, she could hear the sound of heavy boots and laughs, and gathered her fan ready to defend and flee.

But they didn't come. The whole night she sat up, waiting, listening. At some point she had dozed off and when next she woke, he was on top of her. One of the queens men. His sour breath hot against her face before she managed to wriggle free. His body heat feeling as though it burned her flesh. Taking up arms, he laughed as she pulled out her fan. As his blade swung she struck ducking beneath his attack and shoved the closed fan into his stomach, the other deflecting the blade.

His experience was greater however, and he quickly disarmed her, tossing her precious weapons to the side. Her clothes ripped from her form. Before she could so much as scream she fainted, his hands around her throat. The next thing she remembered was waking, covered in him, devastated. The shock from the  attack, mixed with the disgust she felt must have been the trigger. Her powers came then, billowing, and strong, filling her anew with energy, nearly suffocating her before the winds calmed and she found herself on the ground once more, at the mercy of one of the queens hunters.

Nude and vulnerable she did the only thing she could. Asked for a swift death. The dead form of her aggressor laying dead a short distant away, blown that way by her sudden emergence of power. 

Appearance:Standing at 5' 6" Canace weights around 130lbs. Her pale skin and white hair are a mark of her heritage. Her soft pink lips and pale grey eyes stand out however against the pale color of her skin.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Twin, fans, made from a durable metal and wood specially designed for the Priestesses of  Tiskele. 

Ability/Skill(s):

• Create and direct air currents.
  • Can create very small dust devils
  • Use her fans in close combat and direct air and wind currents
  • Quite flexible ;)
Strengths: Agile, quick on her feet. Flexible, and great with her War Fans.

Weaknesses: Not especially strong physically, tends to think of others too much rather than herself.

Sexual Information:De-flowered by force, she is very touchy when it comes to sex. She will not easily be won.

Sexual Nature:Demure, Submissive

Turn Ons & Offs: Offs: Bathroom play...Otherwise just ask first. Blood is okies.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

bubby

Thorne

Quote from: bubby on October 21, 2013, 01:29:04 PM
That would be great! And indeed, bad-assed normals is the key. *Insert yet another point that shows she's just not very good at GMing. Would love to have you!

Hey, I've got a GM that does that sometimes - it's all a matter of knowing what questions to ask.

Bad-ass normal. Check. *gets the nets*
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

ladia2287

You're only human Bubby. At least... I think you are... *backs away in case Bubby is actually a demon in disguise* :)

Moon Hound Hati

I think I'm watching The Legend of Korra too much. I keep having these ideas that my water elemental user should learn to control his powers by watching the movements of the ocean and its inhabitants, basing his techniques off those, like the benders in the cartoon do. For example, water arm tentacle/whips would be based off those of a (giant) squid. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

bubby

Quote from: Thorne on October 21, 2013, 02:35:57 PM
Hey, I've got a GM that does that sometimes - it's all a matter of knowing what questions to ask.

Bad-ass normal. Check. *gets the nets*

*Squees!*

Quote from: ladia2287 on October 21, 2013, 02:45:02 PM
You're only human Bubby. At least... I think you are... *backs away in case Bubby is actually a demon in disguise* :)

>:)

UPDATE: Luna is currently working on a map for the game ( because she is awesome!!), and I have found some pics that will work for general areas. Hopefully in the next few days that will be put up in the first post. I will also work on editing the first post, and try to add more meat to the Game concept, so people can get a better idea for what I'm going for.

ladia2287

Quote from: bubby on October 21, 2013, 02:46:53 PM

UPDATE: Luna is currently working on a map for the game ( because she is awesome!!), and I have found some pics that will work for general areas. Hopefully in the next few days that will be put up in the first post. I will also work on editing the first post, and try to add more meat to the Game concept, so people can get a better idea for what I'm going for.

Squee :)

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

bubby

Quote from: Silver on October 21, 2013, 04:51:51 PM
Working on what we discussed last night bubby

Woo!

I have updated the first post a little bit, and will update even more once our map is finished. WE STILL NEED REBELS! Even if you want and/or willing to have your Rebel hunted down and tortured and/or killed, that would be great!

persephone325

Quote from: bubby on October 22, 2013, 03:07:56 AM
Woo!

I have updated the first post a little bit, and will update even more once our map is finished. WE STILL NEED REBELS! Even if you want and/or willing to have your Rebel hunted down and tortured and/or killed, that would be great!

Maybe not killed, but I'd love to be hunted and tortured. lol By someone who is actually good at being descriptive about it. Haha.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Re Z L

Nikolai Dragunov
Merciful Assassin

Affiliation:  Rebel Hunter

Personality:
Intense is perhaps the best way to describe him.  A stony mask worn to keep others at arm's length and hide the compassion that he often feels for others.  As they say, though, still waters run deep.  Despite the placid surface of his personality he feels his passions very strongly and often follows his heart more than his mind in certain situations, which can make him somewhat unpredictable.

Biography:
Military families were hardly rare in the kingdom.  As the Queen gained power her thirst for greater military might naturally grew, only to be slaked by the many loyal to the throne and the country.  Nikolai was groomed from a very young age to join in his father's footsteps and become a great military leader.  The Prestons were family friends, and their own son, Brandt, was being trained for other endeavors.  Despite their disparate educations, Nikolai and Brandt were good friends as they grew up together.

Nikolai enlisted the day he was old enough enough to join the military.  He said his farewells to his family and to his friend, Brandt, and went off to begin his training (which he knew he was more than prepared for) and his first post.  Excelling at nearly everything they could throw at him, he quickly rose through the ranks.  Hand-to-hand combat was like a second nature to him, military tactics came with ease, making quick decisions in the face of danger was as easy as drawing a breath.

He would have become a General one day if it weren't for one peculiarity regarding his abilities:  he was too good at killing people.  For this reason he was singled out and brought into the ranks of the Queen's Assassins.  Of course, they did not call themselves that at first, instead they used names like "hand of the queen", or "special forces" or similarly ambiguous names.

More training began, it was different than before, where he normally fought face-to-face he instead fought in shadows and through deceit and with his mind.  It was as much to be able to wield a dagger as it was to stalk an enemy over days, weeks, or months to find a proper opening to strike.  The strength he felt seeped into his soul like a snake's venom, paralyzing his conscience--and how could it be wrong if it was in the service of the good of the kingdom?

He learned, eventually, that the assassins worked in teams of two--the Agent and the Handler.  Typically depicted as a falcon on a leather gauntlet, the Agents were sometimes referred to as Falcons or Birds of Prey whereas the Handlers were known simply as the Gauntlet (an image that also brought to mind control through a tight grip).  The Handlers served as the mind and the eyes of the Queen's secret police--the spies and the agent provocateurs that roamed the lands finding the targets for her wrath.  They were also tasked to know the minds of their Agents, and if one ever showed signs of disloyalty they were to kill them immediately.  Agents, of course, were not aware of this directive.

Nikolai's Handler was someone that knew him remarkably well.  While he was busy soldiering, his childhood friend Brandt was being honed into the efficient spy that he had now become.  Privy to the secrets of the kingdom, and well rewarded for his service to the Queen, Brandt had long since changed.  While Nikolai believed in the goodness of his country, Brandt was more concerned with the power that he had thusfar acquired.

Missions came and went, most of them were military targets, or terrorists after one fashion or another.  Designed to ease Nikolai into the roll of killing when it suited the Queen to have him do so.  One mission would change all of that, though.

Rebels were being funneled across the borders of the kingdom and they had discovered the source of the breach.  It was a small house in the farmlands, far from any other settlement.  He stalked the site, keeping an eye on the activities taking place.  A merchant came frequently to the house every few days, which gave him an easy way into the home to take care of his mark.  The merchant was not difficult to ambush and subdue, left tied and unconscious in a tree as Nikolai took his place and rode towards the farm house.  His order was to kill everyone he found within to demonstrate that such activity would not be tolerated and to remove the rebel sympathizers within--as well as any rebels that may still be hiding inside.

He passed easily enough as the merchant to enter inside the door when the home owner answered.  With the sound of the door shutting behind him his knife quickly slit the man's throat, letting him fall quietly to the ground.  He quickly made his way through the house from room to room, looking for any others, though he could not find any evidence of anyone else inside until he came upon a disturbed rug that revealed just the slightest corner of a doorway into a basement.  Opening it just a crack to see what may be inside and how to enter, he decided to quickly throw it open and jump down into the room to catch the others off guard.  When he landed and looked up into the room, fire-light glittering from his blood-stained knife, he noticed not a group of militarized rebels but the rest of the man's family tending to the wounds of people he could only assume were Rebels--though some of the faces he recognized from his days in the military.  The mother moved to protect her children, abandoning the bandages she was wrapping around one man's broken arm.  Another man tried to reach for a weapon, but found the metal to heavy to lift.  Not knowing what to do next he looked from one to the other as if he were the one that was cornered by overwhelming odds.  Wordlessly he disappeared back into the house and ran away, leaving the rest of the people in the house alive.

Wracked by guilt he returned the next day to his lookout where he had been watching the home.  When he arrived, however, all he could see was a plume of thick smoke rising from the building which had been engulfed by a raging inferno.  He felt a similar rage swell within his heart.  When he tried to explain it to Brandt, his friend--his Handler--only informed him that he ordered the building burned to cover up Nikolai's mistake.  The rage swelling once again he fought his one-time friend, striking a wounding blow to his left eye before guards arrived to help Brandt.  Nikolai managed to escape and used his different skills to evade capture as he ventured farther and farther from the lands controlled by the Queen until he finally found a group of rebels.

He now works with the Rebels for the good of the country, doing what he believes is best.  He now sees the Queen as a corrupt tyrant that needs to be deposed.  He can see the toll her thirst for power takes on the land.  All the things he had been blind to for so long he now sees clearly.  Still haunted by his past sins, he seeks to find some way to attone for the blood he has spilled.

Appearance:
At the peak of physical fitness for a man of his age.  He is an average height of approximately 5'10" and just over 200 pounds.  His skin is slightly tanned, though likely only due to working outdoors a great deal.  His eyes are a steely gray and his hair a dark brown, though he keeps his head shaved.

Weapons:

Skills:
Stealth, lying, hand-to-hand combat are among his special skills.  He is also a natural leader and well versed in military tactics.

Strengths:
Willful, extremely adept at hand-to-hand combat

Weaknesses:
Being actively hunted by agents of the Queen, making it difficult to move through populated areas controlled by her people.  While good with ranged weaponry, he is most dangerous when he is within arm's reach of his opponent.  Armor hinders him and his ability to fight, leaving him with little more than leather for physical protection in a fight.  From time to time his heart gets the better of him causing him to act in irrational ways, though he seems able to justify his actions to himself later.

Sexual Nature:
Heterosexual and primarily dominant.  One of the few ways his inner passions can really shine through to the surface.

Turn Ons & Offs:
No bathroom-play of course, but beyond that I'm pretty open...  If you're wondering just check with me first.  Any extra details can be found in my own ons/offs.  ;D

Quote:
"We all have blood on our hands."
A&A

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on October 22, 2013, 03:10:57 AM
Maybe not killed, but I'd love to be hunted and tortured. lol By someone who is actually good at being descriptive about it. Haha.

That would be wonderful! I have managed to garner a wonderful group of writers here, I must say, so I'm pretty sure heavy description will be on the menu. ;)

GM UPDATE: I have added 'Affiliation' to the character template. Could all of you who have submitted characters please amend them to add this? Thank you! I am also looking to at the very least make the character thread and OOC thread this weekend. If there is no new interest garnered by then, and if all interested parties have submitted their chars, I'll put it to a vote on whether IC threads should be made then as well.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: bubby on October 22, 2013, 12:54:04 PM
That would be wonderful! I have managed to garner a wonderful group of writers here, I must say, so I'm pretty sure heavy description will be on the menu. ;)

GM UPDATE: I have added 'Affiliation' to the character template. Could all of you who have submitted characters please amend them to add this? Thank you! I am also looking to at the very least make the character thread and OOC thread this weekend. If there is no new interest garnered by then, and if all interested parties have submitted their chars, I'll put it to a vote on whether IC threads should be made then as well.

What are supposed to fill in in this new "Affiliation" bit, if you don't mind me asking?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on October 22, 2013, 01:14:56 PM
What are supposed to fill in in this new "Affiliation" bit, if you don't mind me asking?

Most likely "Rebel" or "Queensman"
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Moon Hound Hati

bubby

Cyrano Johnson

I'm just hanging fire (so to speak) on my charsheet until I hear from Bloodied Porcelain if she's up for coordinating character concepts for Fire.
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: bubby on October 22, 2013, 01:24:25 PM
Exactly. And if you're an Elemental, which one.

Yup, figured as much, so I had added it to my sheet just now.

Silver

Quote from: bubby on October 22, 2013, 01:24:25 PM
Exactly. And if you're an Elemental, which one.

Ah Ah! What shall I be putting for mine.. n/m I'll just pm you
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Black Howling

Quote from: persephone325 on October 22, 2013, 03:10:57 AM

We can certainly arrange that, I'm sure.  >:)

ladia2287

Quote from: bubby on October 22, 2013, 12:54:04 PM

Sheet amended :)

LunarSage

Personal Information:

Name: Jan Aegis (pronounced "Jon")
Affiliation: Rebels - Earth Elemental

Personality: Like the rock and stone of the Earth, Jan is patient and slow to anger.  This also means that he can be slow to make up his mind about something or someone, and once he has finally made up his mind, it's hard to get him to change his mind.  Once befreinded, you have a friend for life.  He is a man of fewer words than many of his tribesmen.  He prefers to let his actions speak for him.

Biography: Born into one of the distant tribes of the desert, Jan was the son of the village blacksmith, taught from a young age how to hunt, fight, survive and forge weapons and armor for his tribe.  The brutal sun did nothing to make the young man any less hardy over the years, and the tyranny of the Queen seemed like nothing but distant din to him and his people.  Then one night, a small force showed up at the village, led by one of the Queen's hunters.  The man was looking for someone... someone special, someone who was to die by order of the Queen.  Jan's uncle stepped forth and proclaimed himself to be that individual.  Jan had no idea the significance of the sacrifice his uncle had made, but he was not going to let a loved one die for him. 

Just then, the warriors of the village decided to attack the hunter and his forces.  Battle ensued and though his village fought hard and valiantly, they were no match for the superior numbers of the Queen's troops.  Jan, who had been fighting all the while saw his father, his uncle and all his friends and loved ones perish at the blades of the Hunter and his troops.  Enraged, he gave out a shout of primal anger and the earth shook violently, swallowing up his foes into the desert with no trace.  After such a display of power, he fell to his knees and felt weak.  He knew though that he needed to leave that place... that the Queen would send others.  He knew that it was he who the Queen wanted dead, though he still did not understand why.  So he travelled across the desert, closer and closer to 'civilized' lands... perhaps the Queen would not find him if he was right under her nose.  He seeks to hone the power that has come to him, but knows little of it's practical applications.  Lessons will no doubt be long.

Appearance: Aegis stands 6'10" tall and weighs 340 pounds.  He has a shaved head and brown eyes, with a massively muscular physique, despite his young age.  His large arms look as though they could crush a man's skull.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Aegis wields a large heavy maul that most normal people can't lift.

Ability/Skill(s): Earth Elementalist:

*Can raise pillars of Earth

*Cause earthquakes (currently only when he's really angry)

*Move and direct rock and earth

Natural affinity for brawling and weilding his maul, blacksmithing

Strengths: Aegis is incredibly strong and resilient.  He is also very patient and strong willed, some might even say stubborn.

Weaknesses: Aegis, while strong and durable is slower than his other elemental counterparts.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Heterosexual

Turn Ons & Offs: See my ons and offs

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

persephone325

Quote from: Black Howling on October 22, 2013, 01:36:18 PM
We can certainly arrange that, I'm sure.  >:)

XD Oh goody!! ^^ lol

Bubby, I'll get to work on a character sheet if that's alright. I also might PM you a few times with questions. I hope that won't bother you.

Just to clarify (maybe it's my brain refusing to cooperate with me, or my own stupidity), the Rebels are normal characters? They have no powers or anything? Sorry if this was answered, but I think I'm having a brain moment...
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."