Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

The Queen has ruled for 200 years, with blood and magic. She has the Power to control ALL the elements, but her corruption of nature and spirit has brought the Land to begin to die. Her armies are vast and ruthless. When she should be using her Power to help the land, she takes it into herself to make herself stronger. Once a year she goes to a secret place to perform a ritual with the one she trusts most.

The Queen has spies and assassins everywhere, and has systematically killed anyone she has heard of with any inkling towards elemental powers. But somehow four people managed to slip under her radar. Four hero's the Prophecies have told about to be those that came together to defeat the Queen and bring the Land back to its former glory.

Characters Needed: ( This game will not have 'monsters', or anything non-humanoid. All Characters must be human, or something like, such as elven or some such. This game will be in the Extreme section, as I expect torture of characters, as well as fighting. Disposable characters, or characters willing to be tortured very welcome!! This game will be a Medieval setting.)

(The Queen will be played by me)

The Elementals: (Some of these may already be claimed, depending on interest)
Fire (female)
Water (male)
Earth (male)
Air (female)

Elemental 'Mentors':
(One for each Elemental)These will be people who will know of the Prophecy, and will know of each ones Power and how to train to use it. Can maybe be a 'grew up together' best friend? Older family member? Village witch/warlock? Open to any ideas, as well as can be more then 1 (This idea may or may not still be viable)

Queens People:

Queens Hunters

Basic Evil Deliciousness

Rebels:
Rebel Leader/General

Rebel Hunters (These shall be polar opposite of the Queens Hunters, yet trained to take on said Hunters)

Basic Good Guys

To begin the story, each Elemental will come into their Powers on their 18th birthday. They will not know they have the Power until an event (up to player) causes them to use their Element simply by instinct. Then their Mentor (if applicable) will take over 'training'. All the Elementals and said mentors will know of the Rebels, and will seek them out. Each Elemental will be in a separate part of the Kingdom, having grown up in different environments, and will end up coming together in the Queens City. How this happens is up to the players.
The end result of this story will be the Queens death. I expect the Elementals to eventually come together, honing and strengthening their Powers, with the intent on taking the Queen out and bringing Peace to the Land and its People. The Queen will only be able to be bested if all the Elementals work together.

The Queen has utter control of all the Elements, including Spirit, which she uses in a corrupt manner to give her strength, and keep her youth and beauty; doing a secret ritual once every year. The Land surrounding her Castle has begun to die, miles of wasteland, but she cares not.

This is just an interest check for right now. I will expand on the story idea more (Kingdom name, city names, and the such) if enough interest is garnered. I plan on this being a Sandbox style game, though as GM I will toss ideas out as they come to me during play. This requires the players to interact on their own and move the story along on their own -for the most part-.
I am a bit picky when it comes to post length. I expect players to put effort into their posts, and be descriptive. By no means do they need to be a book, but at least a couple/few paragraphs per post is expected. This WILL NOT be a fast paced game. I personally can't really post more then once a week (and sometimes if that!), and that's if my muse isn't being a bitch. I don't expect any more from those involved. If it does move faster between other players that's fine. I am seeking DEDICATED players! People who are willing to stick the game out, even if posting slows a bit. We all know the muse can be finicky, but sometimes slow but steady can win the race!

Once enough interest with enough possible players has been generated, I will make a char sheet template, and will ask for character ideas to be PM'd to me, where I will pick through applicants. Feel free to post any questions here, or PM me with them.

I hope this is enough to spark muses!!

Bloodied Porcelain

Character Sheet

[b]Personal Information:[/b]

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Affiliation:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Biography:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i](Just image is fine, unless there are certain markings your char might have. Real or artist rendering is fine, but NO ANIME)

[b]Combat Information:[/b]

[i]Weapon(s):[/i]

[i]Ability/Skill(s):[/i] (Abilities applies to Elementals)

[i]Strengths:[/i]

[i]Weaknesses:[/i]

[b]Sexual Information:[/b]

[i]Sexual Nature:[/i]

[i]Turn Ons & Offs:[/i] (This is important! As this game is going into the Extreme Section, I am expecting torture, and non-con. You can of course just link your own, but if there are specifics you like or dislike, be sure and make them known)[/i]

[b]Other Information:[/b] (Not required, but if there is interesting added info you'd like to be known about your char, please add!)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Black Howling

Lady Lunarius

* Lady Lunarius plants her Air Flag and her Huntress Flag.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Crash

I'd like to take Earth Elemental. I'm thinking maybe a blacksmith background.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bubby

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

bubby

Black Howling

bubby

Quote from: Black Howling on October 14, 2013, 03:37:09 PM
Interest as an Air Mentor. Probably a Hunter too.

Remember, there are Queens Hunters (yummeh evilness), or Rebel Hunters ( think Old World Knights/ Paladins), so I'd need a clarification on which one.

Black Howling

Quote from: bubby on October 14, 2013, 03:39:56 PM
Remember, there are Queens Hunters (yummeh evilness), or Rebel Hunters ( think Old World Knights/ Paladins), so I'd need a clarification on which one.

Queen's hunter. Evil keeps me young.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

bubby

Crash

I didn't know it was held for you Lunar.  No worries. Enjoy. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bubby

Quote from: LunarSage on October 14, 2013, 03:42:31 PM
Do I still have the Earth youth held, bubby?

Quote from: Crash on October 14, 2013, 03:50:09 PM

Yes Lunar, and thanks Crash. Check out the other available chars if you're interested!

LunarSage

Quote from: Crash on October 14, 2013, 03:50:09 PM

Aren't there two Earth roles available?  One working for the Queen and one against her?

bubby

Quote from: LunarSage on October 14, 2013, 03:54:20 PM
Aren't there two Earth roles available?  One working for the Queen and one against her?

Nope, just the one.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

bubby

LunarSage

Quote from: bubby on October 14, 2013, 03:55:44 PM
Nope, just the one.

Ah.  Well if Crash really wants it, I'd be ok giving it up.  I'm easy like that.  :-)

Lady Lunarius

*Squeals happily*

Quote from: LunarSage on October 14, 2013, 03:57:16 PM
Ah.  Well if Crash really wants it, I'd be ok giving it up.  I'm easy like that.  :-)

We all know you're easy...don't have to flaunt it.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

LunarSage

Black Howling

Got a special idea for Hunter. Will be pming you, bubby, to see if it's cool. >_>

bubby