Word Association Game: 2012.11.25

Started by Songbird, November 25, 2012, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

QuirkyFelicity

Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

xxmaxinitxx

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Saerrael

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Saerrael

xxmaxinitxx

Saerrael

xxmaxinitxx

Saerrael

QuirkyFelicity

Saerrael

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Saerrael

xxmaxinitxx

Saerrael

QuirkyFelicity

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Saerrael

xxmaxinitxx

Saerrael

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Saerrael