Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted (F seeking Assassin/Templar)

Started by EpikBliss, November 01, 2012, 12:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpikBliss

"The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Through the Animus Desmond had been able to relive the past lives of those within his blood line. However, he was not the only one. Abstergo Industries has many more Assassin's locked into their programs searching for exactly what Desmond hopes to find. Answers. It is in the Templars thirst for power that makes them different them from their Assassin rivals.

So what went on within Abstergo while Desmond and his team tried to find the answers sought by so many? While the Templars reached their goal? Too much. There's been a breach within the company though, an avalanche of retribution started by Lucy herself so many years before. By freeing Desmond there were faults found in the Abstergo programming and others were awoken as well. Many stay within the bowels fighting feircly to keep the Creed alive. Some escaped. One of the subjects in particular Abstergo wanted to remain asleep.

I would like to start a roleplay based on an Assassin I've been working on. There are always secrets Juno and her counterparts refused to acknowledge. Information that could aid in the survival of mankind and keep this civilization from further peril. It is information the Templars have been trying desperately to erase from history and the unfolding events of their future. It is with my Assassin that this information will come to light. Desmond and his team were not the -only- hope for an entire civilization, after all isn't there always a Plan B? or C?

I know my stuff, both history and AC verse and after finishing Assassin's Creed Black Flag I am just DYING to play in this verse. If anyone is interested, male or female (though I'm wanting a male to be played) just PM me with the title ACRP. I'm not a picky person about knowledge of the series but I do get a little anal about post length. I like to give what I get but it's hard for me to write less than a paragraph lol Anyway, check out my O/Os and my profile for more info about me.

Sincerely hopeful!
-EBliss
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124890.0

This is a link to another AC roleplay I began which sadly died, but it gives you a feel for my writing style and my Assassin.
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

I am going to bump this one I think. Only serious inquiries please.
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

I have two interested currently, so I will pause applications here! I shall update if I've the time/energy for more than these two applicants and the other stories I've going on. Thank you for your interest! =3
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays