Heaven! (EX, BDSM, all kinks, freeform)(We need Masters!)

Started by Panthean, July 18, 2010, 09:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

Gonna go ahead and post the list of characters and open spots here to make it easier to tell who'd available, don't forget to check out Hell too!

UsernameCharacterGenderGender PreferenceMaster ofIn service toOther pairings
Color CodesnoneFemale, Male, Other GenderFemale, Male, Other GenderOpened, Closed, Room for MoreOpened, Closed, Room for MoreOpened, Closed, Room for More

PantheanJasmineFemale, shapeshifterFemale, maybe HermJohnathanOpen: SoulOpen
PantheanJohnathanMaleFemale, maybe HermOpen: AngelClosed: JasmineOpen: Harem Angels
PantheanNathanMaleFemale, maybe HermAriaOpenOpen

elfguyAiriFemaleFemale, MaleClosedClosedClosed: Sayer(Hell), Isabelle(Hell)

iroleplayyaoiJeremielMaleMaleClosedOpenEmperor Ophelian(Hell)

Vergil1989EdwardMalepreferably FemaleOpenOpenOpen

SnarkZacharyMaleFemaleAnethrialClosedOpen

LimitlessNikkieAriaFemaleMaleClosedClosed: NathanOpen

abandoneddollyAnethrialFemaleMale, FemaleClosedClosed: ZacharyOpen

PaladinJason SikesMaleFemaleClosedClosedOpen

WerewolfofLondonCamaelFemaleMaleClosedOpen: SoulOpen

Rukio

Alright. Let's try making a good character profile shall we?

Name: Omaru Sinatsu
Type: Master Soul
Orientation: Straight
Limits: Open to exploring. Really not picky. Nothing extreme though.
Appearance:
Bio: Omaru wasn't a great person during his life. He was confused beyond all reason when he woke up in Heaven. Then he found out what it was really all about. Omaru was thrilled and plans to exploit this system of angel servants.

Panthean

Quote from: Rukio on July 26, 2010, 04:02:23 PM
Alright. Let's try making a good character profile shall we?

Name: Omaru Sinatsu
Type: Master Soul
Orientation: Straight
Limits: Open to exploring. Really not picky. Nothing extreme though.
Appearance:
Bio: Omaru wasn't a great person during his life. He was confused beyond all reason when he woke up in Heaven. Then he found out what it was really all about. Omaru was thrilled and plans to exploit this system of angel servants.

well that's a lot better, nice.

except... you used the same picture XD that's the most evil looking soul in Heaven so far I think... I'm not a big picture person so it doesn't matter much to me, but you ought to consider it when you go looking for partners...

I'm a bit busy today so I'm not sure when I'll get to adding you to the library... but feel free to rp... following the guidelines that I hope you've read... not like it's on me if you didn't read them though.

Rukio

Quote from: Panthean on July 26, 2010, 04:06:17 PM
well that's a lot better, nice.

except... you used the same picture XD that's the most evil looking soul in Heaven so far I think... I'm not a big picture person so it doesn't matter much to me, but you ought to consider it when you go looking for partners...

I'm a bit busy today so I'm not sure when I'll get to adding you to the library... but feel free to rp... following the guidelines that I hope you've read... not like it's on me if you didn't read them though.

Awwww come on. That's the face of mischief. Evil? peeshaw. O:)  I did say he wasn't a great person in his life.  >:) And no worries. I've got time.

Panthean

Quote from: Rukio on July 26, 2010, 04:08:11 PM
Awwww come on. That's the face of mischief. Evil? peeshaw. O:)  I did say he wasn't a great person in his life.  >:) And no worries. I've got time.

he's in heaven because he sucks so much at being bad... like Butters in South Park when he becomes Prof. Chaos

Rukio

Quote from: Panthean on July 26, 2010, 04:10:20 PM
he's in heaven because he sucks so much at being bad... like Butters in South Park when he becomes Prof. Chaos

Exactly. The devil took one look, laughed himself to death and booted him all the way to heaven.  ;D :P

Panthean

Paladin

I'm sorry guys but due to GENCON coming up, then a 3 day weekend up in michigan, then school starting back up, I won't be able to join in for about a month. If after then you guys still want me around i'd be happy to slide in.

Panthean

We are in need of more people!

especially Master Souls

WerewolfofLondon

Quote from: Rukio on July 26, 2010, 04:08:11 PM

I am rather fond of mischievous characters! If you have no one in mind already for an rp partner, would you consider my angel?

Rukio

Quote from: WerewolfofLondon on July 28, 2010, 12:26:51 PM
I am rather fond of mischievous characters! If you have no one in mind already for an rp partner, would you consider my angel?

Sounds like fun to me.  ;D

Vergil1989

Edward the Valkyrie is open for play for any of our female PCs to consider.  Also, good to have new people here, I hope you enjoy the game Panthean has put together.  I might be making another RP on top of the one I have already, so if my posting gets a little sporadic I apologize Panthean.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Panthean

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 28, 2010, 06:04:08 PM
Edward the Valkyrie is open for play for any of our female PCs to consider.  Also, good to have new people here, I hope you enjoy the game Panthean has put together.  I might be making another RP on top of the one I have already, so if my posting gets a little sporadic I apologize Panthean.

that's understandable...

WerewolfofLondon

Quote from: Rukio on July 28, 2010, 05:53:39 PM
Sounds like fun to me.  ;D

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, work has been hell lately >_< If you would like to PM me with some more things about the character that would be wonderful, as my angel would have been watching over him. Thanks!