Shutting Little Brother Up (M/M)

Started by Sabby, May 24, 2014, 01:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I haven't roleplayed in years, but I have a fantasy I suddenly want to play out, so I may be a bit rusty.

The story is that two brothers, both young but one a few years older, have reconnected after a few years. The older one is openly gay, where as the younger one has been ambiguous, but is insecure of gay jokes and has had girlfriends in the past. They both generally get along, but they've changed a lot over the years. The older one is more logical, where as the younger one has taken to silly new age nonsense (we can decide what that is between us) and gets very defensive when challenged.

One day during an argument, the older one blurts out "Is it guna take my cock down your throat to shut you the hell up?" It was just a random outburst, but it becomes a running joke. It frequently gets uncivil though, and during an altercation they get physical, the older brother getting a 'rage boner' against his restrained brother. Then he grinds him and thinks maybe it's time to put that petulant little mouth to a better use...

YaoiRolePlay

I can't actually take on new stories at the moment, but I just wanted to say that damn boy, this story is fucking hot. That is all. :P