To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pretty in Pink

[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

ZanaLyrander

Hey Pretty, out of curiosity, I know you decided not to say exactly how old Valentina is, so all I want to know is if she is older or younger than Lucy, I'm just curious as to who is the big sister and who is the little sister.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Pretty in Pink

ZanaLyrander

Hmm... I'm debating what Jurai would do in this situation... he's willing to get a bit rough when successful interrogation of a prisoner is important for saving lives, but still I'm not sure if he'd actually torture Valentina for information...
My RP Ideas

Silk

I don't think Fiona would even let him if he would, more likely to take her back to the mortal army

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 30, 2013, 04:01:03 PM
I don't think Fiona would even let him if he would, more likely to take her back to the mortal army
Yeah, I was thinking about that too... even if Jurai was the type who could torture a helpless prisoner, he probably wouldn't do so in front of Fiona...
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Mmmm.  *licks her lips*  Try me, orc.  You just might find there isn't a single torment you can come up with that I haven't experienced already.

Whoohah!

ZanaLyrander

Man, I'd hate to be the guy who has to tell Krathen that two of his daughters have been kidnapped...
My RP Ideas

Silk

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 30, 2013, 05:03:10 PM
Mmmm.  *licks her lips*  Try me, orc.  You just might find there isn't a single torment you can come up with that I haven't experienced already.

Whoohah!

Maybe not, but don't make me angry because I'm sure I can make you regret it, what would a lust demon do if I was to surgically remove their genitals?

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 30, 2013, 06:34:02 PM
Maybe not, but don't make me angry because I'm sure I can make you regret it, what would a lust demon do if I was to surgically remove their genitals?
Wait, you'd get mad at Jurai for torture, but you'd cut someone's dick off or cut out their vagina? And that isn't torture?
My RP Ideas

Silk

If you actually got Fiona upset/angry, you'd deserve that :P

Pretty in Pink

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!  I haz a feelz now!  Valentina's not hers, but Kallysta's still going to try and turn her capture around!  That's so SWEET!

Also.  Hey Zana?  Time for that second power of hers to come into play.  :P  Jurai's about to get his brain picked for his ideal female.

Silk

This is when you find out he's into old orcish crone women :P

Pretty in Pink

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 30, 2013, 06:46:04 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!  I haz a feelz now!  Valentina's not hers, but Kallysta's still going to try and turn her capture around!  That's so SWEET!

Also.  Hey Zana?  Time for that second power of hers to come into play.  :P  Jurai's about to get his brain picked for his ideal female.
Yep, looks like your step-mom is coming to save you. ^_^

And wow, good luck... I mean, you can easily do that, but after the spitfire Valentina has been acting like, good luck on having her suddenly act meek and submissive without making Jurai suspicious.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Eh, she could manage it.  She's, after all, adept at causing lust and fulfilling it.  :P

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 30, 2013, 07:03:57 PM
Eh, she could manage it.  She's, after all, adept at causing lust and fulfilling it.  :P
Fair enough, though it is also hard to seduce someone when they are being watched by so many people... Fiona is still there, as are all of Jurai's men.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

She can still plant the seeds, figure out what it is that makes him tick.  JUST IN CASE.

ZanaLyrander

I'll be impressed if you can pull this off, so for your reference Pretty, Jurai's ideal woman would probably have to be very submissive and obedient (dominance is a big part of male culture in orc society), maybe a bit younger than him, a bit shy, and very loyal.

I'll be interested to see how this goes... this could also have the side effect of making Fiona a bit jealous, which could even make her realize any feelings she might have for Jurai, so I see no real downside here. ^_^
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Woot!  As a player, that makes me happy that my character can be a matchmaker.  Though that's going to make Valentina work all the harder to make Jurai fall.

Vladimir valentine

So I posted what Anastasia has been up to. Something tells me things are about to get violent now.

Pretty in Pink

Oh yeah.  VERY violent....  maybe.  She may just let them take her.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 30, 2013, 07:48:45 PM
Oh yeah.  VERY violent....  maybe.  She may just let them take her.
Who, Alexa? I thought they were trying to take the whispering tower, not the queen.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Didn't see that post until I had finished up mine.  I was actually referring to Valentina.

And I know they're after the Tower.  But Alexa's out there, and she's going to try to stop it.  I am well aware she's not going to succeed.