Heart Broken Lady [Need 3 M]

Started by Nana, September 10, 2010, 12:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

I am looking for 3 male to play the 3 guys in this play. I need them to be a mixture of black and whites. (Yes I'm craving some inter-racial sexual play).

This play would be about an Asian girl who was studying abroad and was dumped by her boyfriend of 3 years. Being heart broken, she ended up drinking alone in the pub and got drugged by the group of guys who brought her back to their yacht for some sexual fun.

It's considered NC but since she was drugged, she would do anything they asked her to.

If you guys want M-M contact, I'm fine with it. Just check with the other guys if they are fine. If they say no, don't touch them.

Let me know if you are interested by posting the following:
Name:
Sexual Preference:
Bio:

My Female Profile
Name: Jing
Physical appearance: Black long wavy hair, brown eyes, 5"5', 115lbs, 34C-24-33
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Bio: Smart student in school and popular. Dated a senior who dumped her for an older woman. Being heart broken, she seeks refuge in a local pub, wasting herself away on the drinks and flirting outrageously with the guys in the pub. No aware of the attention that she had attracted to herself.
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Zaer Darkwail

*raises hand*

I would volunteer as white rich guy who owns the yacht.

Nana

thanks for interest zaer
can you post the following?

Name:
Sexual Preference:
Bio:

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Richard (called 'Rico' by friends) Anthony Willmaker
Physical appearance: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_114/11692486225exGK7.jpg
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Bio: Richard Anthony Willmaker is from rich family, has never been on work but he studied in Harvard and also in business academy so he is profient pick family business someday. However he dislikes to be 'in charge' on things so he lets his father lead for now while he enjoys his life and freedom while he can. He cruises around the world with his yacht and making friends with locals and sometimes picks up men and women to short cruises (which usually lead to shameless orgies in sea where no laws apply, as few times he has raped women onboard and as crimes occured in sea he cannot be counted performing crime by any country's standards as it happens outside country's borders).

Nana

Thank you. Let's wait for 2 more guys.

subilicious69

Hi,

Is this a one shot for tonight rp, or something more ongoing?
Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

Nana