News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Oh and, having her backside pinched is fine, just so long as the pincher doesn't have "getting my face slapped" as an off!

*giggles*

IF... any of the ladies want a pre-existing relationship, just say. My girl has a crush on at least two older ladies, but as at the submission of my sheet has not acted on her feelings.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloodied Porcelain

I've made us a newsbox sized banner and placed a bid for it!

I've also added the codes complete with URL for the signature image, the large banner, and the newsbox banner to the first post in this thread. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

Very nice ^^

Also, I am nearly finished with my character but need to add her history and make sure all the parts work together. Might finish is now or might wait. Will decide once my computer finishes rebooting for stupid updates :/
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Keldia

Quote from: Kokaine on June 12, 2014, 08:20:17 PM
Also, I am nearly finished with my character but need to add her history and make sure all the parts work together. Might finish is now or might wait. Will decide once my computer finishes rebooting for stupid updates :/

Don't get me started on updates :P My computer has Windows 8...which forces a restart. And it always seems to happen just when I'm in the middle of something important. Go figure. I look forward to seeing what you come up with Koka!
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

Madriv

Putting together a character sheet for Philippe Doucet, the New Brook parish priest. Local boy, grew up there, so he will know and be known by any other locals. He probably gets along very well with the Mayor and is less familiar with the Sheriff, although he's always been kind to Mitchel when others weren't. He's both genuinely friendly and over-protective, given the chance.

I'd like to set him up for a devastating crisis of faith, whether related to temptations of the flesh or broader world events. He's not going to jump into bed with anyone right away because he's not that kind of priest. I'd like to find someone he can begin an emotionally romantic relationship with, all the while telling himself there's nothing romantic about it.  ;)

Orange Marmalade

Right now I'm considering playing part of a set of twins (or possibly triplets, who knows!) and I'm opening to one other person playing the other part.

I was inspired a bit by a pair of twins that'll actually be in The Leftovers

I'm interested in the dynamics involved and how they may depend on each other when so many they know disappear (maybe even losing the 3rd triplet if we go that route and depending on how evil our GM is!), etc.

I'd like them to be close but perhaps with some recent distance, and the new events bringing them back together. Was thinking maybe mine left town for a while but recently came back because being away from family was impossible to deal with. Most likely fairly typical country boys who played ball in high school, worked the family farm (or maybe the local hunting/fishing/tourist stop) with their father, etc. but pretty open to possibilities! If you're into very close twins even better, but this is definitely not a requirement.

Anyone interested in some brainstorming?

Chrystal

Character sheet resubmitted...

@ Kokie and Waterfall, we should discuss how things work in the Blue Moon?

@ Keldia, my character has had a couple of brushes with the law, namely a couple of serious assaults that she was let off with a caution both times because the alleged "victims" were trying to rape her. I don't know if you want to establish a connection between the two characters based on this? perhaps mutual respect and friendship, or (if you prefer) mutual distrust and enmity.

I see no reason why all connections should be positive ones...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nico

I am sorry, but I have to pull back. I have tried to come up with something but I did not succeed.

Kokaine

Okay so I am looking for a roommate for my girlie, Missy.

I am fine with it being someone who she might have had a connection with growing up or someone new. They could get along like PB&J or fight like cats and dogs. Maybe the roommate's mom thinks Missy is a trashy ho... I'm fine with that. Doesn't matter so much to me OOCly since we're aiming for realism here and sometimes roommate situations just don't work out xD

Also, I will be making a male character. Here are few things I'm sure of.

He will be publicy straight, but a closet bisexual.
He will have been a pro-athlete but messed up his career somehow and as a result moved to New Brook both because he has family here and because he figured he could lay low for a while.
He will be in his late twenties to early thirties.
This is his face claim (at least as of right now) is Darian Alvarez. His heritage will include some mix of Hispanic and Cajun.

What I am looking for is someone who may want to work out some sort of connected characters be it family, current/former best friend, significant other, enemies, or just something to give him roots in New Brook that we can brainstorm out. He's seriously wide open at this point so just poke here, my PM box, or YIM if you're interested.

P.S. I could be up for changing the face claim as well if we come up with an awesome idea that lends itself to another look.

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

EbonyQueen

Tentative, tentative interest from here too. This idea is -so- neat! And no, I did not just stumble on this thread by accidentally clicking on Kokaine's name! I'm just starting to get back into the 'swing' of things after an extended leave do to a nasty sickness. I want to see how my load evens out with the other games I am dipping my toe into, but if it works out, and I get into the groove. I am -so- interested!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Kokaine on June 13, 2014, 11:57:31 AM
Okay so I am looking for a roommate for my girlie, Missy.

I am fine with it being someone who she might have had a connection with growing up or someone new. They could get along like PB&J or fight like cats and dogs. Maybe the roommate's mom thinks Missy is a trashy ho... I'm fine with that. Doesn't matter so much to me OOCly since we're aiming for realism here and sometimes roommate situations just don't work out xD

Also, I will be making a male character. Here are few things I'm sure of.

He will be publicy straight, but a closet bisexual.
He will have been a pro-athlete but messed up his career somehow and as a result moved to New Brook both because he has family here and because he figured he could lay low for a while.
He will be in his late twenties to early thirties.
This is his face claim (at least as of right now) is Darian Alvarez. His heritage will include some mix of Hispanic and Cajun.

What I am looking for is someone who may want to work out some sort of connected characters be it family, current/former best friend, significant other, enemies, or just something to give him roots in New Brook that we can brainstorm out. He's seriously wide open at this point so just poke here, my PM box, or YIM if you're interested.

P.S. I could be up for changing the face claim as well if we come up with an awesome idea that lends itself to another look.

IMing you :)

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 13, 2014, 12:05:12 PM
Tentative, tentative interest from here too. This idea is -so- neat! And no, I did not just stumble on this thread by accidentally clicking on Kokaine's name! I'm just starting to get back into the 'swing' of things after an extended leave do to a nasty sickness. I want to see how my load evens out with the other games I am dipping my toe into, but if it works out, and I get into the groove. I am -so- interested!

We would be happy to have you :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Amelita

I'm gonna be making these babies:

The girl is the mayor's daughter. Total tomboy, girl-leaning bi, paramedic, totally laid back and about as bad fitting as a mayor's daughter as they come (according to her mum anyway :P )

The guy is her bestie since childhood. Mostly straight, bi when he's drunk enough/someplace no one knows him. Ahem. Not decided what his profession's gonna be.

They play music together, party, hang, live together...

Koka if you want a roommate duo we can totally do that.

What I have so far connections wise is that girlie has the two sisters (played by Keldia and BP), and sometimes hangs out with the Roy (Ciosa) the slightly off the rocker weed supplier (whose life she saved at one point) :P

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Nico

I am still undecided. Not sure what comes out of discussing things.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Nicholas on June 13, 2014, 12:20:50 PM

Well if all else fails for you hun, the personal assistant is still open. :) I'm planning to have them visiting from out of the country so leaving won't really be an option when shit goes down ;)

Nico

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 13, 2014, 12:26:03 PM
I'm planning to have them visiting from out of the country so leaving won't really be an option when shit goes down ;)
I fear I do not understand.

Chrystal

Amelita, if your girl hangs out with Roy, she would have at least seen his next-door neighbour, "Pepper" Delatorre. Pepper is the sort of girl that has multiple crushes on anyone she thinks is attractive enough, but rarely if ever makes the first move...

Come on, Nic. *hugs* You can do it!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Nicholas on June 13, 2014, 12:28:06 PM
I fear I do not understand.

The novelist and her personal assistant... she's in the town researching the area/getting the quiet she needs to work on her latest book. They'd be from... somewhere else in the world originally, so all they have in the town is themselves and any relationships/friendships they've gotten in to while there, but when the event goes down and chaos strikes, leaving won't really be possible (it's safe to assume most countries are going to close down their borders for a while after the disappearances while they try to sort out wtf happened).

Nico

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 13, 2014, 12:31:04 PM
The novelist and her personal assistant... she's in the town researching the area/getting the quiet she needs to work on her latest book. They'd be from... somewhere else in the world originally, so all they have in the town is themselves and any relationships/friendships they've gotten in to while there, but when the event goes down and chaos strikes, leaving won't really be possible (it's safe to assume most countries are going to close down their borders for a while after the disappearances while they try to sort out wtf happened).
Oh gotcha. Sorry!

Kokaine

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 13, 2014, 12:05:12 PM

;D

Quote from: Amelita on June 13, 2014, 12:07:15 PM
I'm gonna be making these babies:

The girl is the mayor's daughter. Total tomboy, girl-leaning bi, paramedic, totally laid back and about as bad fitting as a mayor's daughter as they come (according to her mum anyway :P )

The guy is her bestie since childhood. Mostly straight, bi when he's drunk enough/someplace no one knows him. Ahem. Not decided what his profession's gonna be.

They play music together, party, hang, live together...

Koka if you want a roommate duo we can totally do that.

What I have so far connections wise is that girlie has the two sisters (played by Keldia and BP), and sometimes hangs out with the Roy (Ciosa) the slightly off the rocker weed supplier (whose life she saved at one point) :P

I have Missy in a two bedroom apt at the moment but if BP doesn't mind me switching her digs we can totally go roommates.

Depending on how old your duo is, they can actually go back to before Missy went away for college. She was considered trouble back then but not like super serious stuff. She doesn't have much of a record xD

Oh and good roomies get fed because Missy likes to feed people. *nodnods*
She also hangs with Roy on occasion ;)

Quote from: Nicholas on June 13, 2014, 12:20:50 PM

If you decide to give it a shot and wanna talk connections, I'm open :)

My O/Os

Nico

Quote from: Kokaine on June 13, 2014, 12:39:41 PM
If you decide to give it a shot and wanna talk connections, I'm open :)
I do not even have a vague concept, yet. Nada.

Amelita

Quote from: Kokaine on June 13, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

I have Missy in a two bedroom apt at the moment but if BP doesn't mind me switching her digs we can totally go roommates.

Depending on how old your duo is, they can actually go back to before Missy went away for college. She was considered trouble back then but not like super serious stuff. She doesn't have much of a record xD

Oh and good roomies get fed because Missy likes to feed people. *nodnods*
She also hangs with Roy on occasion ;)

They are 27. If the age fits she sounds like someone my honeys would hang with haha. Also, they like the food thing. Definitely like the food thing.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm fine with people shifting around living arrangements for now since we are still in the acceptance phase. But to be clear, there ARE three bedroom apartments at the Towers :)

AmberStarfire

This sounds like a really great game. I'm interested.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 13, 2014, 02:56:25 PM
This sounds like a really great game. I'm interested.

Welcome! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Chrystal