Medieval fantasy RP (Female needed for Male)

Started by Frosty bite, October 29, 2014, 01:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frosty bite

Merry Christmas !!!!!
Hey folks !!! Hello everyone, I hope you all guys are doing awesome.

Well I know you've come to this thread for the plot, so here it is....:-

He is a Prince, a heir in waiting for a kingdom, i.e., White Knights, known for It's ruthlessness, violence and ruling by fear. His father has made him on his image, a ruthless person, but beneath that facade is a caring and loving personality but after being surrounded violence that trait is unknown to him too. He do what his father wants, pleasing him always, doing whatever he asked of him, Leading many cruel armies to assault people. The only thing which he hasn't been able to do is win over the neighboring kingdom for his dad, and they are constantly on war.
Than one day he met her, beautiful but in her own way. She lives disguised as a guy and that's a big crime, for which he can get her hanged. She challenges him but at the same time is attracted towards him. She hates the knight kingdom but still she meets with him whenever he wants them to meet. They starts their love/friendship and it is affecting them. She is dangerous, a rogue, a wanted criminal but yet she doesn't harm him in any way and if someone tries to harm him, she is ready to defend, which is unlike of her when she hates white knights.

I know It's not much detailed but I have a lot in my mind which I can't post here.
If you're interested, have a look at my O/O's thread. The only requirement I ask is that I need atleast 2-3 good paragraphs to work on and an active partner. Although I knows life gets in the way but atleast warn me in advance :-)

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread