One Plot: In Trail of a Rapist

Started by Barbarian, September 29, 2013, 10:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbarian

In Trail of a Rapist

There is a rapist in town who had murdered several girls after he claimed them. He uses very "original" bondage techniques, ties each one in a different position. The police are always one step behind him. But there is one thing for sure, with the drugs he stimulates into the victim's body and the positions he ties and claims them, there is no doubt that the female gets the most extreme satisfaction of a lifetime. The victims do not die of any wound, their body simply can't tolerate such high degree of pleasure and just fail to function more.

Alternative 1: Me and my partner shall both play the roles of dedectives.
Two detectives, a man and a woman, partners in force for sometime are on the trail of this criminal. But with each step, they cannot help but think of the situation and they think about themselves. The man secretly dreams of the satisfaction the rapist gets and the woman also cannot take out of her mind the positions he claims the victims and wonders deeply the effect of this drug. So, as reach to catch him step by step, their desires take over. They can't stop thinking about each other. And at last, they capture and kill the rapist in an abandoned warehouse outside the city. Now, they're all alone and they can try the toys and things they've seen for themselves, if they dare...

Alternative 2: I will play the rapist, while my partner plays the dedective.
Same as above, but in the end, instead of killing the rapist, the dedective becomes so addicted to her thoughts that she offers a proposal. She is a willing victim, he will just drug slightly so she will not die, but she wants to feel what's it's like to get to the extreme. She wants to go high above stars and he shall give her just what she needs.

In both alternatives, the story shall have a time of progress, maybe two after-crime scenes before they end up in the warehouse. I want to see the building of desires inside the man and woman before we get to the things. And once we're there, I want it to be rough and high. There shall be no direct violence like hurting or bleeding, though as stated above, ties, ropes, position helper devices and wildness shall come into action. She may even disgust the scenes at first but slowly, I want her to crave what is going on and she needs to have a real hunger to try it. The dilemma of characters, their moral and ethic preferences shall all be questioned.

I need a female for this roleplay. Two ladies for two alternatives is fine with me but I will not do just one alternative in a paralel story.

I will post 3-4 times a week, I don't hope to post more for this and would like my partner to do the same. If you post 3-4 times a week, that's perfect. If more, I also shall try more but no promises. If you will do less than 3 posts a week, please do not reply. I know real life is important and I also have a busy schedule but I don't like to wait more than 4-5 days for a reply either.

Please make at least 4-5 paras in your posts. I don't need fast replying here but details and thoughts of my partner. The questions she asks to herself and the answers she gets.

This time, let's try something really dark =) This is no first come first serve, so feel free to PM anytime and I shall reply all, even the ones I may not accept. Thank you all from now =)