Gladiator's Midievil Fantasy RP!

Started by Gladiator0161, March 06, 2013, 12:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Aadreal

Good post Gladiator.  Medora certainly has a response in store for the accusations.  But I will hold off until others post.

kingmaster1

Gladiator0161

Aadreal

kingmaster1

nope! I'm here, just been busy, I'll have a post up ASAP :P

EvilMegaCookie

Me? I am just waiting for a good opportunity.

EvilMegaCookie

...........It's quiet. *the sound echoes through the now-empty OOC thread, bouncing between the imaginary walls* Is it just me or did it get really quiet all of sudden? Maybe I should write a post.

kingmaster1

I'm still here, no one else seems to be :P

Aadreal

I think they were waiting on you to get as post up EMC. 

EvilMegaCookie

Oh! I was waiting for someone else to post xD

Aadreal

Nope, based on rotation you need to post before Asher and then I respond.

Gladiator0161

Hey guys, sorry for making you worry. I've had a really busy and really tiring past couple of weeks. Still haven't caught up on the sleep i've lost actually, then my back started giving me trouble *sighs*. I'm only 27 but, I feel like I'm 80 or so sometimes, lol. Hopefully this weekend I can catch up on some rest and be back to my usual..or atleast more normal self.

As for posting order, yes EMC, it is your turn. So, please don't wait for a good opportunity 'cause now would be great, lol. :)

I'll understand if real life takes priority but, please try to get something up in the next few days, ok?

Again, sorry for making you all worry.

EvilMegaCookie

I will. Bit of a pinch right now as I don't have access to my computer. Only my mobile T-T I could try and write a post anyway. But I would prefer to wait as I will get access to a computer on monday. If not, then I will try to write one on this mobile of mine anyway. XD

EvilMegaCookie

Change of plans: I will get the post done by tomorrow as I will have access to a computer then. I hope that is acceptable? :P

Gladiator0161

EvilMegaCookie

Finally got the computer for myself XD Somewhat hard being able to write a post since said person I am loaning it from is quite posessive of it :P But seeing as he'll go to work I will have the computer for myself a good 8 hours or so.

Gladiator0161

That's great...now when are you planning on actually writing the post? lol :)

EvilMegaCookie

AAAAAAARFHHHHH! Said person comes home and immediately takes over, deleting the page I was on and then proceeds to surf on facefuckingbook....you can imagine my face when I realized that all I had written was gone. *poof* Just like that. So in order to move the story along, you might as well ignore my post as I will just give you a brief explanation of what I had written: he went to grab a nearby chicken leg and enjoyed the juicy meat. On the whole speech, he didn't have much to say except that ''We do what we have to do. Simple as that.'' Or something along the lines of that. That is all I can remember at the moment :/

Gladiator0161

That sucks, what a douche bag :(

That's not much to work with but, I can do it. Just need to know who's turn it is after EMC's. Is it back to me again? Or do we care at this point? lol

Aadreal

Pretty sure it's Asher's and then mine.

Gladiator0161

kingmaster1

Gladiator0161

Good to know Kingmaster1 :)

So, I talked to him, he said he'll post again but, I'm not sure how long he's gonna stick around.

EMC: I'm sorry but, I'm answering stuff from my recruitment thread for this game, so I really need you to post with your character. I don't have enough mental energy to answer these questions, write a post for your character and all of mine, AND keep what I need to in mind for this particular roleplay (because as I continue to play Skyrim, and specifically the DLC, on my xbox360, I'm continually learning stuff that might affect our thread, so I'm keeping that stuff in mind). Please try to make it a good post. Take your time with it, and think about how your character would react to everything that's happened so far in the story.

Oh, and just so you all know, it takes me sometimes up to three hours, or several days if I have to stop in the middle of my posts because of work interfering, to write my long ass posts, lol. So don't feel bad if you have to stop and add more later, because that's what I have to do sometimes. Just slap a "(To be continued...)" thingy on there and you're good.

That last little bit was for everyone btw, not just EMC, lol. Don't want the poor guy to feel like he's getting pounded on by me, lol :P

Typically, my posts take me an hour or two to write.

Wargtass

Hey kingmaster, long time no see!  ;D

I'm here to bring my usual argonian crap to the table! Rumor had it you were looking for mages, so here I am, ready to conjure and restore your shattered limb. Just don't trust me with a weapon, if you really value those limbs.

I'll be working on refining the character today and push it by our precious GM as soon as possible.

Quote from: EvilMegaCookie on July 17, 2013, 06:14:14 PM
AAAAAAARFHHHHH! Said person comes home and immediately takes over, deleting the page I was on and then proceeds to surf on facefuckingbook....you can imagine my face when I realized that all I had written was gone. *poof* Just like that. So in order to move the story along, you might as well ignore my post as I will just give you a brief explanation of what I had written: he went to grab a nearby chicken leg and enjoyed the juicy meat. On the whole speech, he didn't have much to say except that ''We do what we have to do. Simple as that.'' Or something along the lines of that. That is all I can remember at the moment :/

Actually most browsers has a restore window/tab function that could have helped you out with that.  ;D
O/O