News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Potions Master - Snape or OC needed - Several Plots

Started by Jag, July 13, 2010, 01:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

EDIT: I'd like to put out there that I'm willing to listen to other Snape related ideas, should you have them. This is just a general one that I came up with. I like new ideas too. ^^ Games anytime within Snape's career at Hogwarts (student or otherwise) are very much welcomed.

EDIT II: I'm full up on Male x Male plots. Only taking on Snape x OF Female for now. I'm willing to play Snape or the OC Female, I'm also not picking on what gender my partner is. -08/19/2010

EDIT III: I'm allowing Male x Male plots again, but only if we can make them work. Also, I'd like everyone to know that none of these games will end happy. Snape is not a romantic and loves Lily and only Lily. The only reason I see him with anyone else is out of frustration, desperation, under the influence of a lot of alcohol, him being forced (physically forced or magically forced, such as a love potion), or pity.

Any plots in here are likely to have unmarked spoilers, so read at your own risk.

Another Ending

Setting: Alternate Potterverse, same world just different story.
Year: 1981+

Severus pleaded with the Dark Lord to spare Lily's life. She tried desperately to defend her child and she would of succeeded if Snape hadn't interfered. He'd been ordered to stay at his post in Hogwarts that night, but he couldn't. Not while she was still in danger. He sat in his office on Halloween night, clawing and scratching at his Dark Mark as it burned. He knew something he was happening. The Dark Lord was far too happy for it to be nothing important and for it to make his Dark Mark hurt like this.

Just moments away from taking a knife a knife to the mark, he is summoned to Dumbledore's office. It's terrible news. Voldemort found the Potters. James and Harry were killed. Even as he felt his stomach sinking, Dumbledore tells him that Lily is alive. Barely, but alive. Instead of killing her, the Dark Lord used the torture curse at very close range and on her heart. St. Mungo's isn't safe for her to recover at with the Dark Lord using the fact that he killed Harry Potter as a reason to completely take over the Ministry. Even as they are speaking, Death Eaters have started storming the Ministry. Meanwhile, Lily needs somewhere safe to recover.

While Sirius has offered her his home, Dumbledore knows the only safe place for her is the last place the Death Eaters would look. Severus' home. Snape is to continue his work for the Order by spying on Voldemort and he is now to take care of Lily. A woman who had renounced their friendship years ago. A woman who has just lost her husband and son. A woman that would likely not want to be anywhere Severus when she came to.

Despite that, he accepts. If only for the chance to show Lily that he can be a good person. Dumbledore helps move her into his home and is sitting by her bedside to explain to her the situation when she comes to. Severus is in his living room going over in his head what a bad idea this is and how he knows he won't be able to act like a normal person around her.

Over all, he's worried that he might do or say something to make her hate him even more. More so since he hasn't spoken a word to her since he'd gone crawling to her in their sixth year begging for forgiveness.

***This is the same concept as my 'Different Ending' game, but has potential for a 'happier' ending. Instead of him taking advantage of Lily (which he might try to do, but won't go through with), he will instead try to avoid her for the most part. Scared that if he gets too close to her again that when she is recovered she will just abandon him again and leave him all alone once more.

Beyond the Veil

Year: 2000+

Instead of finding death with Nagini's attack and being able to finally find peace with Lily in the afterlife, he woke up in St. Mungo's and made a surprisingly quick recovery. He attributed most of his recovery to wanting to get out of the hospital and as far away from the public eye as possible. Though once he finds his life of solitude, he finds it to much more tiresome and frustrating than he ever thought it would be. With nothing but his thought to torment him, he realizes he still doesn't want to live without Lily. Having to live with the thoughts that he did everything for her has made it nearly impossible for him to move on.

As much as he knows Dumbledore would be disappointed with him, he starts back on his studies of the Dark Arts. He doesn't seek power, fame, or immortality. No. Severus just wishes for a way to bring Lily back. Necromancy isn't enough. That would only bring her back as an Inferius and that is the last kind of life he wishes for the woman he loved.

Instead he delves into information about the Mirror of Erised and The Veil. Both, he feels, have the possibility to do what he wants them to. He knows that Harry managed to bring the Sorcerer's Stone out of the mirror in 1991, but he also knows that was due to Dumbledore. He knows the mirror would only drive him insane if he were to look in it. So he looks more into The Veil.

The only thing known about The Veil is that it is the barrier between the living world and the world of the dead and that people cannot travel between the two. Breaking into the Death Chamber at the Department of Mysteries, Severus manages to lift the veil using a combination of necromancy and willingly giving a part of his soul and blood to bring Lily back.

Walking through the veil, he sees her laying in a puddle of his blood. Her body covered in a red dress formed from his blood. He lifts her into his arms and apparates her back to his home, unknowing and uncaring of whatever consequences there will be to his actions.

***NOTES: Normally I don't like playing Lily, but I would for this one. Some of the consequences would be in the realm of Severus lifting the veil between life and death (possibly allowing others to cross back over...maybe James, Sirius, his parents, Dumbledore, etc...), Lily's mental state being very unstable, Severus having to decide whether to reveal Lily to the world or keep her for himself, things like that. Maybe some NC if Lily decides that she still doesn't want him, despite the lengths he went to bring her back. We can discuss the NC possibility in PM.

A Different Ending

Setting: Alternate Potterverse, same world just different story.
Year: 1981+

Severus pleaded with the Dark Lord to spare Lily's life. She tried desperately to defend her child and she would of succeeded if Snape hadn't interfered. He'd been ordered to stay at his post in Hogwarts that night, but he couldn't. Not while she was still in danger. Against his orders he went to the Potter household, the charm to hide it no longer in effect with Voldemort inside and James Potter dead. Hidden under his Death Eater mask, he goes in and finds Voldemort telling Lily that she need not die. Once Snape realizes that she is not going to move, he stuns her and Voldemort is free to kill her child. Severus carries her body out while she's stunned and takes her back to his home at Spinner's End.

At first Voldemort is upset by Snape disobeying orders, but since he's effectively put the prophecy to an end he forgives Snape and allows Snape to keep Lily as promised, even though she's a Muggle-Born.

While the other Death Eaters are celebrating, Snape sits by Lily's side in his bed waiting for her to wake.

***Note: Going completely against Canon Storyline. Lily won't know, at first, that it was Snape that stunned her. Snape will basically be keeping her prisoner. He won't beat her or deny her food or anything like that, but it would be rather Non-Con and maybe a little bondage. Possibly turning into Stockholm syndrome.

Bringing Back What Is Lost

Setting: Post Battle at Hogwarts
Year: 2000+

Even though the war has been over for two years and Sirius has been dead for nearly five years, Harry still can't help but miss his godfather. He loves his parents, but he cared for Sirius more. Mostly because he actually got to know the man. No matter how close he's been able to get with Ginny and everyone else since the war ended, he still misses the man and wishes he could be around to share in all the good times. He just can't accept that the dead have to stay dead.

While taking a much needed trip through Hogwarts, just for closure that it all happened and is getting better, Harry manages to make his way to the Mirror of Erised. In it, he sees Sirius standing by his side before the image flickers to an image of Severus Snape. Confused, he starts to get delusional thoughts about the mirror. It had been able to give him the Sorcerer's Stone when he was 11, so why couldn't the mirror make other things physical? Maybe even a person?

Unknown to his family and friends, Harry delves into the idea of Necromancy and the Mirror of Erised. In his searches, he finds a very old spell involving the mirror and plans on using it to bring Sirius back. Late at night and unknown to others, Harry uses his cloak to sneak his way back to the mirror. Once there, he manages to do the spell, giving up a part of his own soul to bring back someone who is lost to him. The spell says that it will bring back the person he most wants to see.

Looking up to the mirror, Harry is shocked to see someone other than Sirius crawling his way out of the glass. Instead he sees Severus Snape.

A Good Deal

Setting: Hogwarts
Year: 1978

As his final year at Hogwarts gets started, Snape can't help but notice how much closer Lily has gotten to Potter. Things boil over as he realizes that Potter is no longer hexing random people in the halls or taunting other students. Instead he has been focusing all his hatred on Snape. Never passing up a chance to make his school bag split open or dangle him in the air. It doesn't take long for Snape to figure out that Potter knows that he's always loved Lily and is making him suffer for it. Everyone, save for Lily, seems to realize this, furthering Snape's mental distress and want to make Potter pay.

Sinking further into the Dark Arts and going as far as to make a pact with Avery, Mulciber, and Malfoy that they will all join the ranks of the Deatheaters by the end of the school year. Snape feels that the only way to get Lily back is to get Potter out of the way for good, taking out Black as well just out of spite.

Out of the blue, a Gryffindor girl (or guy, we could work it that way if need be) offers up Snape a deal. She's always been out of place as a Gryffindor and suffered quite a bit of torment, though not nearly as much as him, at Black and Potter's hands. She'd love nothing more than to see them both punished. She offers to talk him up to Lily and try to make Lily jealous of her spending time with Snape. In turn he has to promise to do everything in his powers to make life hell for James and Sirius.

***NOTE: I have quite a few ideas for this game such as pregnancy, maybe a little NC, Deatheater rituals, etc...none of this is set in stone though.

Reluctant Love

Setting: Hogwarts, Malfoy Manor, Spinner's End, Diagon Alley, etc...
Year: 1978 - 1998 (Snape's death)

***I don't want to go too detailed with this, because I don't want to force anyone into a set plot line. I would like it to start out in 1978 and continue on to Snape's funeral.

A girl has had a long time crush on Severus Snape and finally admits her feelings to him. While reluctant at first, Snape agrees to date her and they start a slow building relationship over the course of their final year at Hogwarts. While they do become rather intimate at times, Snape usually backs off when the subject of sex arises because of his feelings for Lily and him still wanting to hold onto the fact that he thinks she'll come back to him one day.

Eventually, Snape will succumb to his body's urges and wants, though soon after the two of them have a falling out and the girl goes back to her former boyfriend, Evan Rosier. Despite that, she is there when both Evan and Severus receive their Dark Marks from Voldemort just after graduation and she confesses to him that she still loves him and doesn't want to be with Evan. Even after a rather intimate moment, Snape leaves her again.

Over the few years after he graduates, Snape goes through the process of hearing part of the prophecy and Lily's death and his eventual post as Potions Master at Hogwarts.

Just a year before Lily's death, he's still on good terms with Lucius Malfoy and finds himself attending one of the Malfoy Christmas parties. At the party he sees his ex-girlfriend, now the wife of Evan Rosier. She is obviously unhappy with the marriage, but is doing as many pure-blood women before her have done: Settle for a proper, rich, pure-blood man. During the party the two spend anytime near each other taking shots at the other verbally.

The argument boils over when she brings up their break up and they end up shouting at each other in the Malfoy drawing room. Surprisingly, to Snape, she kisses him in the middle of the shouting match. They have another intimate moment that will boil over into an affair. Later that year, he attends the funeral of her husband after he dies at the hands of Mad-Eye Moody.

***After that, I'd prefer if they continue having an on/off relationship. Her being desperately in love with Snape and him unable to return the feelings (even more so after Lily's death). She'd eventually come to work at Hogwarts (we can discuss what class she can teach) and they keep up their affair since he is unable to commit to a real relationship. Once the actual Harry Potter story line kicks in (1991), we can find ways to work around and into the canon story. Possibly her even apologizing to Harry as she runs off with Snape after Dumbledore's death. The game would, of course, end with Snape's death or we can work something completely non-canon out. She could be the only person, other than Dumbledore, that knows what is all going on in Snape's life.

This would be a rather long-term game since the storyline will span 20 years, possibly more.

The Christmas Present

Setting: Spinner's End and Hogwarts
Year: 1984+

The Dark Lord is dead and Lucius Malfoy really thinks Snape needs to move on with his life. Being a teacher at Hogwarts is one thing, but to not take advantage of the young female students is a crime. Nearly any female, Slytherin student would be willing to lay out naked on a potions table for their Head of House if Lucius told them to. The only thing keeping Malfoy from doing it is because he knows Snape wouldn't touch the girl.

Malfoy thought that a few years of grieving was more than enough for some redheaded, Mudblood. Finally he has enough of waiting for Snape to get over Lily Evans. As usual, Snape is spending the Christmas holiday at Hogwarts one week and then alone in his home at Spinner's End for the other week. Likely drinking himself to sleep every night on wine. Such a waste of time in Lucius' opinion.

Severus returns to his family home for the first time since summer ended and finds quite a surprise when he heads to bed that night. Laying out on his bed is a girl he went to school with, a year or two younger than him but a Slytherin too. Not the prettiest girl in the world, but hardly the most unattractive. Snape finds her fast asleep with a small note laying on the pillow next to her head.

Dear Severus,

Happy Christmas. Use your present well.

-Lucius Malfoy

***Note: The girl would be consenting to the situation. I'd prefer to of had at least a mild attraction to Snape while they were in school together, but that is not necessary. The girl will be paid by Lucius to seduce Snape at all costs, not leaving him alone (even when he goes back to teaching after the holidays. Eventually it would come out that she has no where else to go. That she'd been put into an arranged marriage and her husband had died at the hands of a Auror because he was a Deatheater. She has no money, no job, and no where to go.

Blind Date

Setting: Hogwarts (winter)
Year: 1978

It seems to go over Lily's head that it's her dating James Potter that has put Snape into his depressive/frustrated/easily angered mood during their final year of Hogwarts. While she hasn't completely forgiven him for who his friends are or calling her a Mudblood, she still cares about his well being. She's really the only one that knows how bad his at home life is and feels like all he needs is a new friend. Maybe a girlfriend. Or at least go on one date with a girl before they graduate. She knows that very few, if any, girl in the school will go out with him, but after talking to some of her friends she finds a rather nice Ravenclaw girl willing to do it.

Even though Snape refuses at first, Lily pesters him about it and he grudgingly accepts the blind date because it seems to mean so much to Lily. Though he is fully convinced that it will go badly, and actually intends on making it go badly.

When the time comes for the date, Snape finds himself teased by Avery and Mulciber about it. In a sour mood, he heads down to the Three Broomsticks to meet the Ravenclaw.

***NOTE: This goes against the cannon plot line a bit. For one, Lily is still talking to Snape, but they aren't great friends anymore. Snape will still become a deatheater. The female character will be able to relate to Snape by admitting to him that her father is a Muggle and he too has a hatred for magic (and all things in general). She could even have a slightly abusive home life and find herself hating Muggles because she compares them to her father.

All the art work was pulled from DA and can be found by these artist: MirrorCradle, hpslashlover, SeverusSnape, woshibbdou, Pilgrim1987, kyla79, firefly-wp, Linnpuzzle, coNstantine2530, rawenna, alicexz, and alexzoe.

I snagged the idea for Perverted Potions from here: Perverted Potions (I snatched nearly that entire plot idea from the first page of the fanfic).

So yeah, post here or PM me with interest. And if you're just going to complain about it not fitting the Harry Potter storyline or timeline or anything like that, I don't want to hear it.

Thanks,
Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Taken Plots
This way I don't have to delete them or lose them...Plots are generally put here once I have two people playing it with me...

Starting Over

Setting: Various
Year: 1999+

After Nagini's attack on him, Snape released his memories for Harry Potter to take and understand. He'd expected death and thus that was the only reason he'd done what he did. He was expecting to die from the venom in his veins and the blood pouring from the wound, so he gave that insufferable boy his memories to help him understand everything. He laid there for what felt like days, but was really only a few short hours. His mind floating somewhere between life and death. He actually wanted to die, if just to see Lily once more and ask for her forgiveness.

Strangely, he didn't die. Instead he woke up in St. Mungo's and was told that his body was brought there when they found him and realized he still had a slight pulse. They'd expected him to die as well, but did their best to save him. It was nothing short of a miracle that he survived. Teetering on the edge of life and death for nearly two weeks. Going in and out of a venomous haze. Rambling on about snakes and Death Eaters. Their first thought had been to let him die peacefully, but Harry Potter had demanded them to do everything they could. He awoke to find himself a hero, or at least a man whom many owed an apology to. Snape didn't want any of that though. As soon as he was well enough, he left the hospital and went back to his home on Spinner's End to recover on his own and with his own potions.

A year after the final battle everyone is slowly getting their lives back together. No one more so than Severus Snape. He refuses to take back his position as Potions Master at Hogwarts and surely isn't going to be a Headmaster any time soon. He is determined to leave his old life behind and just move on, finally, after twenty years.

***Note: I want this one to be a little more Light than most of my others. Snape will actually be moving on with his life. The opposite character will need to be a rather pushy, but nice, witch or wizard from another country taking a trip through England. Possibly meeting Snape in a potions store or somewhere else in Diagon Alley. While Snape will still harbor feelings for Lily Evans, he is willing to try and move on...but that won't stop him from being sarcastic and sometimes cruel with his words. Twenty year old habits die hard after all.

Taken by ObscureObscenities.

A Change of Scenery

Setting: Salem Witches Institute in America
Year: 1999

After Nagini's attack on him, Snape released his memories for Harry Potter to take and understand. He'd expected death and thus that was the only reason he'd done what he did. He was expecting to die from the venom in his veins and the blood pouring from the wound, so he gave that insufferable boy his memories to help him understand everything. He laid there for what felt like days, but was really only a few short hours. His mind floating somewhere between life and death. He actually wanted to die, if just to see Lily once more and ask for her forgiveness.

Strangely, he didn't die. Instead he woke up in St. Mungo's and was told that his body was brought there when they found him and realized he still had a slight pulse. They'd expected him to die as well, but did their best to save him. It was nothing short of a miracle that he survived. Teetering on the edge of life and death for nearly two weeks. Going in and out of a venomous haze. Rambling on about snakes and Deatheaters. Their first thought had been to let him die, but Harry Potter had demanded them to do everything they could. He awoke to find himself a hero, or at least a man whom many owed an apology to. Snape didn't want any of that though. As soon as he was well enough, he left the hospital and went back to his home on Spinner's End to recover on his own and with his own potions.

Newly made Headmistress Minvera McGonagall offered him to come back to Hogwarts when he felt strong enough, but he declined. The last thing he wanted was to go back to Hogwarts and face the students he'd allowed to be tortured, even has he'd tried to protect them the best he could. No, he couldn't face them. He couldn't face anyone. Even just showing his face in the Leaky Cauldron or Diagon Alley had become too much to bare. Slinking out at night with his face completely covered with scarves and hoods was getting to be too much for him. He even ignored all knocks to his door, some he was sure were from Harry Potter.

Snape wanted to get away. He wanted out of the country and he wanted out as quickly as possible. A new letter from McGonagall gave him the perfect escape. The Salem Witches Institute in America needed a Potions Master and she said that she'd put in a good word for him. Guaranteeing him the job. Normally he'd never step foot in America, but right now he wanted out of England and possibly all of Europe. The choice was simple and he had all his possessions packed within a week.

It had been a year since the Final Battle at Hogwarts and Snape was on his way to the American Institute. Once there he'd find himself overrun with students and not a single one knew him as the 'greasy git' or 'bastard that killed Dumbledore' yet. Even better was that he didn't have to deal with all the students. The American school had so many students that Potions was taught by himself and a female witch (or male wizard). Leaving him with even less students per class than he'd had at Hogwarts, though twice as many classes a day (something he could deal with).

While the students are no less tolerable than the ones at Hogwarts, Snape finds himself in utter annoyance with the Potions Mistress (or Master) and having to deal with American society.

***NOTE: This story is outside the normal timeline for the books. More of an Alternate Ending. I don't normally do this and since I hate messing up cannon timelines/story lines, that is why it's taking place far away from Hogwarts and England.

Taken by Saku.

Powers of Pleasure

Setting: Hogwarts and Malfoy Manor
Year: 1985 - 1990 (anytime in there)

After the death of Lily Potter(Evans), Snape feels great guilt and remorse for his actions. He agrees to Dumbledore's offer of being a double agent, as well as working as Potions Master and Head of Slytherin House. These positions allow him to learn and see everything that both Dumbledore and Voldemort want him to. And in time they both know that it will allow him to keep a close eye on Harry Potter when he comes of age to go to Hogwarts.

As part of his 'double agent' status, he's left to do the horrible things that the Death Eaters do and be immune to the punishments if he were to be caught.

One of those things is a gathering called a 'Dark Revel'. A time, usually during holidays so as not to appear too suspicious, for Death Eaters (those still loyal) and loyal followers of Voldemort to get together and do some of the things they do best. One of those things is torturing Muggle-Born, Half-Bloods, Blood Traitors, or Muggles. Sometimes sexually.

Malfoy Sr. decides one Christmas to test Snape's loyalty, since he's not taken part in any of their Dark Revel games the past few years. He has a Half-Blood (seventh year student OC) kidnapped for their Christmas Dark Revel and leads Snape to her (or him) in the basement of his Manor. After refusing at first, Malfoy says that he'll just have to finish the job. Not wanting severe harm to come to the OC, Snape reluctantly agrees, convincing Malfoy that simply raping would be senseless. Saying that Malfoy knows the pleasure of power, but not the power of pleasure. Malfoy already knows the student was a Gryffindor and Snape says they could use him as a pawn to spy on the Gryffindors (the group of students that usually end up as the Death Eater's enemies).

After molesting the student, who is actually glad that Snape was the one to do it since Malfoy would of ended up killing them, they go back to the school and Snape (ashamed) tells Dumbledore the whole story. Since the student is of age in the wizardry world, they allow her (or him) to make the choice of letting continue in making them his 'pawn' or not. If not, Snape would have to admit to Malfoy that he failed and it could likely cost him his life.

***This idea would be Non-Con, but at times consenting. Not all of it would be sexual, but Snape would have to prove a certain amount of control over the student towards Malfoy. Since the student would be consenting towards much of Snape's actions after the first encounter, they would learn to trust each other.

Taken by Altheras.

Fuck the Boy Who Lived!

Setting: Knockturn Alley and Spinners End
Year: 1998+

The Dark Lord has won. No one is quite sure what happened in the Shrieking Shack, but both Voldemort and Severus Snape came out alive. Sadly, Ron and Hermione did not. Snape made a hard decision when he chose to tell the Dark Lord that Draco Malfoy was the true owner of the Elder Wand and that Harry was a Horcrux. He betrayed everyone and became the traitor they all believed him to be.

Lucius Malfoy was given the task of making sure Harry Potter was never killed, in return, Draco's life would be spared. With his life in shambles and his fortune nearly gone, Lucius keeps Harry alive, but hardly safe.

Walking down Knockturn Alley was not an uncommon thing for Severus to do, but seeing Lucius dragging someone behind a building was. The last thing Snape expected to see was Harry Potter laying on the ground in nothing but shackles and a ball gag. Lucius was taking a handful of Galleons from some wizard who proceeded to drag Harry off by the hair.

After a short, and rather uncomfortable, conversation with Lucius Malfoy...Snape finds out that the blond wizard has been selling Harry for sex and only for a measly 5 Galleons a session.

Severus Snape may have no love for Potter, but he did care deeply for the boy's mother. Having lived in guilt since confessing everything to the Dark Lord, he buys Harry's burden from Lucius. However, his intentions are hardly pure.

***Note: Against canon, blah, blah, blah...Non-Con, abuse, rape, likely abuse and humiliation. Plot idea taken from this lovely picture (NSFW). I can't play Harry. I repeat! I cannot play Harry. I suck at playing Harry.

Taken by Eden and WhiteyChan.

Perverted Potions

Setting: Hogwarts
Year: Anytime within 1982-1990, student will be in their 7th year and at least 17 years old.

Dumbledore had seen his fair share of witches pregnant before they graduated during his time at Hogwarts. Some were married soon after they found out; some had to live in shame because the father would not take responsibility or the parents could not look past such a ‘mistake’; or simply the witch would get rid of the ‘problem’ after finding out about it. But not only that, think of the diseases, infections! Yes… He was doing this for the students’ own good.

“Children! I have an announcement to make, one that took much thought. One I am sure that will make a difference in your life, perhaps a huge one.” His voice rang throughout the Great Hall until it was the only one speaking. The students looked up with undivided attention, the professors the same. “It has occurred to me that Hogwarts does not teach a crucial area that pertains to everyone, particularly you, the growing student body. And that is Sexual Education.”

Professor McGonagall just about fell out of her seat; a redheaded Weasley snorted up pumpkin juice; and close to half of the student body nearly broke out in laughter. The professors all stared at the Headmaster in disbelief, horror written all over their faces. And just who exactly would be the one to teach said class? He has never spoken to any of them about it.

Albus smiled a smile an old, senile man would as he took the children’s reactions as approval. “For now children,” he started, beckoning his students to quiet down, “Sex Ed will be an elective lasting only the first term, seeing how I decided this rather spur-of-the-moment like. Any student is welcome to sign up for the elective.” a few students perked up, something new to learn then? “The professor teaching this course, I’ve decided to be none other than, Professor Snape," those perked up students slunk back down into their seats with disappointed looks.

Snape threw down his tea in a coughing fit, jerking his head to Albus and roared, “WHAT?!...”

“For those of you who would rather not take it for the entire term, you can still come to Professor Snape for help.”

“… THE FUCK??!”

“Yes, Severus, you will be explaining that. But I forbid you to use that term in class, you are to present yourself as a role model after all.”

The Great Hall broke out in a chattering chaos. The Potions Master/Sex Ed Professor buried his face in his hands as he shouted expletives. Snape was undeniably pissed that he was chosen to do this. But the students hated him; they wouldn’t want to come to their nasty, greasy git of a Potions Professor for sexual help. Who was the senile, old man kidding? No one would sign up for this class.

If they did, he dreaded the questions. 'Where do babies come from, Professor Snape?' each student watching him with a glint of humor in their eyes. They knew full well where babies came from, but they'd want to humiliate the one teacher that had made their lives hell for seven years by making him explain it.

Taken by Saku.

Black Orchid

I would love to try this, so sorry though, I wish I could be Snape, but I don't know his character to well; but I'm working on a story similar to this, so it could give me some ideas. How do you feel of a female role player (I know, you want a female OC, but I just have to make sure.)
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Jag

Jag

Made a second edit to the first post that will hopefully draw out a few more people.

Inked Harlequin

I have quite a lot of experience of writing within the Harry Potter world. :). The marauder-era was my speciality. I doubt I can pull off playing Snape but I could quite easily be a decent OC?

Jag

PMed you, Tink.

Also, since I got a lot of interest in my Younger Snape game, I put up a new suggested plot for a Between Wars game. A game set somewhere in the 10 years that Snape was a double agent, but before Harry comes to school.

PM me or Post here with interest.

undisclosedtoyou

I love your idea, have you ever thought about doing a marauder era game?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Jag

If you have any marauder era game ideas (that involve mostly Snape. I'm not a big fan of James or Sirius), feel free to PM me. I had a game plot up there for 1978 (Snape's seventh year) and got a number of people interested in it, so I took that down and put that new one up there.

Jag

Jag

Plot idea posted: A Change of Scenery.

EDIT: Made a slight change to allow M/M pairings for this plot if that's what my partner would prefer.

Jag

Jag

I'll PM you about it, Rockstar217.

Also, slight edit to the first post:

QuoteEDIT II: I'm full up on Male x Male plots. Only taking on Snape x OF Female for now. I'm willing to play Snape or the OC Female, I'm also not picking on what gender my partner is.

Jag

Jag

Jag

A Good Deal is taken for the time being. I may open it up again if the game ends or if I feel like opening it again.

Jag

A Change of Scenery is taken for the time being. I may open it up again if the game ends or if I feel like opening it again.

Jag

Plot Idea Posted: A Different Ending

Taken plots have been moved to the second post to keep things clean.

Jag

Plot Idea Posted: The Christmas Present

Edit to the first post:

I'm allowing Male x Male plots again, but only if we can make them work. Also, I'd like everyone to know that none of these games will end happy. Snape is not a romantic and loves Lily and only Lily. The only reason I see him with anyone else is out of frustration, desperation, under the influence of a lot of alcohol, him being forced (physically forced or magically forced, such as a love potion), or pity.

Jag

Jag

A Change of Scenery re-opened because I really like the idea. ^_^

I'd prefer it as a M/F game, but I can do M/M if we can find a way to make it work.

Jag

WhiteyChan

Quote from: Michi No Sora on September 24, 2010, 11:36:27 AM
Plot Idea Posted: Fuck the Boy Who Lived!

And you know that I want to play Harry in it :P Can I, pleeeeease? *Grins*

Jag

Quote from: WhiteyChan on September 24, 2010, 12:10:43 PM
And you know that I want to play Harry in it :P Can I, pleeeeease? *Grins*

Of course. ^^ I'll PM you in a few minutes...*is in the middle of something at the moment*