Smutty Fantasy Adventures: Dungeon World (Closed)

Started by Nastara, March 24, 2020, 07:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Yes, everything is okay! My job just got in touch like, "Hey! We need to have a meeting about ongoing telework" that turned into a LONG meeting! I'm about to eat lunch and then finally look at things!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on March 29, 2020, 02:34:17 PM
Yes, everything is okay! My job just got in touch like, "Hey! We need to have a meeting about ongoing telework" that turned into a LONG meeting! I'm about to eat lunch and then finally look at things!

Stupid RL ;) Always getting in way of fun.
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Nastara

Hey everyone!

Sorry this is so much later than I intended, RL kept on barking at my door!

I've sent invitations to five players that will hopefully be the group. It was a really hard decision, but I aimed to capture the group with what I hope will be best cohesion and chemistry. You've all made fantastic characters and I'd Love to be able to play with all of you.

If we have dropouts at the very beginning, I'll come back to this thread for further picks! In the future, Delvers Company will surely recruit again. Thank you so much for your applications, I can't even say how much I appreciate you all!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Ershin

Ah, an empty PM box so didn't get in this time - Oh well. Good job to those who did and I hope you have a great time :D

Guancyto