Saving a career (m lf F dom/sub poss master /slave)

Started by eiselmann, October 23, 2015, 09:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Your character is a high flyer with a rising career built on attitude sex and enough actual talent to get by. You work for one of the largest multi-nationals in the world and have been put in charge of Overseas Investment oversight, which sounds glamorous but is infact very much an administrative role. You have been assured by the head of HR (who thinks the sun shines out of your arse) that in a year you'll be made a VP ....as long as you don't mess up , and how could you? the staff know what they are doing all you have to do is sign off the work they do and bide your time.

My character has been working in the Overseas Investment oversight time for twenty years , and had spent the last six months in charge of the team in an acting role and had fully expected to finally get a major advancement in his career by being put officially put in charge so he's not happy when you get given the role, and you don't want him challenging your decisions and undermining your authority so you convince one of the V.P's to move my character out of the team

Its a disastrous decision and within a month the once well run team is a complete mess , the men in power who have helped your career tell you that you have a month to sort out all the problems and get it back on track or you are finished and your career will be in ruins .

Theres no choice but to bring my guy back into the team ...but theres a price to pay

My character will be mid to late 40's and single, looking at your character being in her twenties, happy for her to be single/involved or married.

Please more than a line a team, also there will be a number of npc's and definitely looking for at least one multiple women on one guy scene.

Please PM if interested
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0