Sidekick [F] looking for space raider [M]

Started by elfguy, August 23, 2010, 11:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Valah was born on a space station in the remote regions of the galaxy. Her purpose was to be a slave, that's why her mother was allowed to keep her, that's why her owners allowed her to live. But Valah has always been head strong, and she quickly found a way to escape, and survive on the dirty outpost, before coming back when she was a teen, and killing those who had hurt her.

A man noticed her however. A space raider, a dominant guy who was used to dealing with scum from all kind of planets, and who decided to take Valah under his wing. The young teen quickly proved her worth by learning the ropes very quickly, and even saving his life on more than one occasions. They became very close.

At 20, she is now her sidekick and follows him everywhere. Her personality is playful. She doesnt let anyone walk over her. She will act flirty and sensual, always keeping her playful attitude up, but has no problem killing in cold blood when there's a need for it. In fact, she only let's one person give her orders, and would do anything he asks. This is the adventure of these 2 people.

So for this RP I need someone who has a fairly good imagination to drive a story. The setting doesn't really matter, it could be a vast galaxy like in star wars or more a post apocalyptic setting. I will play Valah and I need someone to play the raider. He needs to be pretty dominant as a raider, but Valah will always obey him so it can be a simple love relationship between the two, altho if he likes to take out the whip in the back of the ship that's fine too.

----