Unexpected Concequences (Private Skitzo&KP)

Started by KaramelParadiso, July 05, 2012, 02:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaramelParadiso

Name: Zie (Last name unknown)
Race: Neko
Height: 5’4
Weight: 90 lbs
Hair: Brownish grey that shines slightly purple
Eyes: Bright Teal
Job: Can’t have a job due to his race
Personality: Rough, hates to talk to humans. Hates to be around humans, generally hates other living things. He’s been on his own for a long time and is not used to kindness.

Zie had only been in Kyoto a couple of weeks and already he had been beaten up a handful of times. He hated to just sit there but he really didn’t feel like fighting back. His pain took his mind away from the heartache he has carried with him for a while now.

It was a normal day, rude comments and gestures towards him. He just ignored everyone until he took a sudden wrong turn and bumped into someone. That’s when the first source of pain bloomed in his abdomen. He wheezed trying to catch his breath that had escaped him but before he could pain radiated from the crest of his skull. All he could do was drop to the ground and cover himself. He flattened his ears, his tail whipped wildly at first then wrapped around himself.

Zie was getting fed up, this pain was becoming annoying. There were just too many of them and there was only one of him. He made a promise to himself that after this he would get his revenge later.
Then the pain was gone, his head still spun for a minute. He waited. Maybe they were just taking a break and were waiting for him to move. He stayed where he was, maybe if he play it out they would leave him alone. Then he heard a soft voice that was different from the others who had just recently called him names in a malice tone.

He perked up one ear listening for the bullies, they were gone. They were actually gone. Zie uncurled himself and sat cross legged trying to get his bearings.

“I’m fine. I could have handled it myself!”

He snapped. Zie wasn’t use to such kindness after what happened to him recently. He wasn’t about to start trusting now. Zie got to his feet and his surroundings spun making him dizzy, he felt himself starting to lose balance.
New Rps: Available
Current Rps: Available
~*~ Extra ~*~
My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901

Skitzopathic2010

Name:Nordin Valzak
Race: Neko
Height: 5’10
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: White
Eyes: Emerald
Job: Classified
Personality: Witty, Kind, Arrogant, Classy. He talks down to most all humans and treats any fellow Neko with utmost respect. He finds humans to be a disgusting race that should view Nekos as a superior race but he would never admit that in the presences of a human.

Taking his Evening stroll through the park and sipping on his glass of red wine Nordin thinks to himself.
"Hummm I really envy the stars."

Then he come across a bench and takes a set reaching into his shirt pocket for what seems to be an abnormally small book. Then he licks his finger and swiftly turns to the page he had left off on, still holding his wine in the other hand.
Nordin hears,

"We don't need your kind here neko go away before we make you.", then he looks up from his book and turns his head. In the distance he sees three or four young boys beating up a young neko. Swiftly Nordin puts the small black book back into the pocket of his shirt and within what seemed to be half a second he was on the other side of the park one hand on the shoulder of the biggest boy and the wine in his other hand.

"I think you should go." Nordin says in an eerily calm voice. The boys startled by the sudden appearance of another disgusting neko jump back. One the leader regained his composure he said, "We are the ones that should go you and your filthy race are." As he pulled back his arm for a mighty punch to the Neko's face. He swings and staggers only to realize his punch had missed and the neko was now standing on his arm with a wine glass still in his hand. Nordin clears his voice, and in a deeper and almost angry voice says,

"As i said before i think you should go." As he glares at the boys with his deep emerald eyes. The boys stagger as Nordin jumps of the arm of there leader, and looks up with a calm face this time but with a face of intent.

"Umm I think i heard my mother calling I'll see you guys later." said one of the boys as he turned and run and just like that they were all gone. Nordin looks down at the young boy and asks,

"Are you alright son?" The boy starts to move and eventually sits up and mumbles,

“I’m fine. I could have handled it myself!” Then he stands up and almost looses his balance. Nordin quickly grabs him and pulls him in close to his face and softly whispers

"A cute kitty such as yourself should be more careful." as he gazes into the boys eyes.
I am me and if you don't like then I guess we don't have to be friends.

KaramelParadiso

"Get your hands off me!" He yelled at the person not caring who they were and places his hands on the others chest and shoves hard to the person away from him. Zie runs a hand over his clothes and through his hair, his left ear hurt a little but it wasn't that bad. From what he could tell nothing was broken, he was just bruised a little. Those stupid kids weren't as tough as they thought they were but none the less Zie just let it go and turned his attention to the person who thought they were helping him. "Like I said I could have handle it myself. Why don't you go pester someone else...like someone who cares" he said and then looked around having enough of this person.

Zie scowls at the guy once more "And for your information I am not a kitty, I'm not a kitten I am a neko. Get it right" he hisses at him and his eyes finally look at the person who thought they were helping him only to realize that the other person was a neko as well. Zie narrowed his eyes at him, this one seemed a little...well he wasn't exactly sure what to call him. His vocabulary wasn't as great as others since he had schooling up till the four grade. Zie shrugged his shoulders and then turns away from the guy, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking off. He was trying to think of some place that he could sleep that was near by and wouldn't cause him too much strife tonight.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin stumbles from the shove and drops his glass of wine. The sound of shattering glass rings in his ears as he gains his balance again. He looks up to notice that the boy had turned around and was walking away. Nordin Sighs reaches for his little black book and with a few strides and one quiet jingle form the bell he wears around his neck was caught up to the boy. "hmm it seems that you have made me drop mine one. So it now seems that you are left with two choices. Either you allow me to accompany you how or I'll have to call the police and have them accompany you home." As he continues to read his book and walk next to the young boy.

KaramelParadiso

Zie wasn't expecting the guy to start following him but it was a public park after all so he couldn't exactly tell the guy to scram but he could tell him to stay away from him. "You seem pretty sure that I'm going to tell you where my home is" he told him in a monotone knowing full well that he was not going to reveal anything about himself to this guy. And what was it about this guy and his wine, it seemed as though he favored that wine over anything real. But again it was his own right to do it though the nagging feeling in his head wondered where a neko would get wine to drink along with a glass.

"I don't care if you call the police, it's not like I will stick around for them to get here" he practically growled at the guy and wondered why a neko would threaten another with the authorities. Zie stopped in his tracks as he came to the other side of the park "Look I don't care who you are or what kind of threats you spout. So I will say this once, you follow me and will start throwing punches. Got it" Zie hissed very loudly and then threw an arm up which was his way of saying 'see ya.'
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin chuckles at the young boy and puts his book away. "It seems that I wont be able to read my book well dealing with you now will I? Oh well the interesting part is over anyways, so look here kid I am the vice president of the Neko Human Collaboration team and I can not allow you to leave here without either my accompaniment or the policies. So you can simple allow me to follow you home and listing to my bell jingle as we walk or I can forcefully detain you and hold you until the police arrive. So which do you choose? And allow me to advise you that I will not be gentle if you choose to take the latter of the too, you did make me drop my wine you know." Nordin looks at the boy with a face as serious as death.

KaramelParadiso

Zie ground his teeth together, this guy was really thickheaded and didn't seem like he was going to leave him be anytime soon. With a deep breath in and released through his nostrils he continued to walk in a direction hoping that the guy would just get bored or if not he was going to have fun kicking the hell out of him. Zie pulled his hands out of his pockets and pulled his hood up over his head and put his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Didn't I already tell you that I didn't care who you are and no stuffed shirt business...well can't really call you a business man but regardless of the race, I won't be letting you do any such thing as walking me home cause one I don't have one and two I'm not dealing with any police officers"

He took a sharp turn down an alleyway and picked up his pace. Zie's teal eyes scanned the area quickly and saw several fire escapes that he could vault himself to and then climb to the top. If it came down to it then he would just out run the jerk. "What's with the wine anyways? That stuff is nasty and you probably have more at home seeing as how you are a president or something like that of such and such place" Zie mocked his words partly that and he couldn't really remember what the name of the company was that the guy worked at.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin starts to laugh following the boy down the alley, "First of It doesn't matter if I have more at home you wouldn't much like it if someone spill your milk now would you? And Furthermore i am not the president, I am the vice president of the Neko Human Collaboration team. Finally the fact that you just revealed to me that you have no home is troubling because your a far to cute kitten to be a stray so you leave me no choice." Nordin pauses for a moment and stops following the boy, then declares "I will just Bring you home with me!" As he pounds a fist into his other hand. Nordin looks up and the boy with anticipation and asks, "what do you think of that? You can come home with me and have your own room and your own space without having to worry about being beaten up anymore and the only condition would be that you have to allow me to groom you Nightly."

KaramelParadiso

He wasn't even sure what to say to the guys response, did he really think he was that young that he still drank milk. It didn't matter what he thought about him, Zie had decided to lose the guy anyways. He had already planed his route up the third fire escape stairs anyways. As they neared the ladder he was about to jump and get his speed going however being called kitten spotted him in his tracks. Hadn't he already told the guy that he was not a kitten. Zie pulled his hands out of his coat pockets and rested them at his sides "I told you, I didn't care what the hell you were and another thing..." he pointed a finger at the guy "I an NOT a kitten"

Zie looked over his shoulder judging the distance from himself to the ladder and then looked back at the guy "Left you no choice? That's laughable" and that was his last remark before he twisted his body crouching towards the ground and launching himself at the ladder. Catching the second step he pulled himself up and climbed to the first plat form, he turned grabbing the railing that face the guy "I'm not going home with you and there is no way that I would let you groom me. Now stay away from me!" Zie screamed at him then turned quickly running up the other flights of stairs and practically sliding around on the plat form. He grabbed one of the railings and launched himself up to the next plat form to quicken his pace. If this guy wasn't going to leave him alone then he would just leave him in his dust.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin still ravishing in the thought of grooming his new kitten looks up at the boy running away and sighs, "I guess its cat and mouse then." Nordin says to himself. Not seeing the route the boy had taken up the fire escape he quickly looks around for the optimal route and starts to run. With his bell jingling wildly he runs and jumps on the dumpster across the ally from him. Then He runs up the wall grabbing onto a window ledge and pulling himself up quickly turning around and jumping back across the ally towards where the boy was headed. Grabbing the roofs ledge pulling himself up and waits for the boy to finish his assent. Once the boy reached the top of the building Nordin looks at him and says, "Alright alright I'll only groom you every-other day. How about that?

KaramelParadiso

Zie took a glance behind him as he reached the final plat form before the roof and the guy wasn't there 'finally' he thought to himself as he walked onto the roof hardly out of breath. A broad smile on his face feeling triumphant that he got away from the weird neko and turned his sights onto jumping the buildings. However that only lasted for a second when he heard the guys voice once again and that made the hair on his neck raise. So the guy was fast but Zie knew he was faster.

"You are not grooming me. Not once a night, not every other day, not even once a week. I am not letting you touch me ever" he hissed at the guy on the verge of attacking the guy. His breath came quick and his eyes scanned the roof top. There had to be something there that he could use against this guy and then his eyes landed on a used glass bottle. "Get this through you thick skull. I don't like being touched and I can hardly stand other neko's" Zie leaned down picking up the bottle and chucked it in the guys direction. He was hoping that it would hit him but had a feeling that the guy would dodge it easily. But Zie didn't run at that point, it hadn't worked earlier so now it was time to teach this jerk a lesson.

~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

With a bottle coming at his head Nordin thinks to himself, "Do I really want to drag this out or do i want to get it over with? I could easily dodge that glass bottle that boy doesn't even have very good aim. So my options are dodge the bottle and he'll probably run away and i get to deal with chasing without my wine which would queit frankly such or I could try to out smart him? Hmm well if i let the bottle hit me or i make it look like the bottle hits me I could stumble off the edge of the building and and wait on the ledge for him to look for me then just pounce on him then again being the type of boy his is and with how much I have already upset him he may not come over and look for me and I'll just loose time and will have to catch up with him. Hmm what a predicament I'm in now well I guess if the bottle ruins my shirt I'll just have to punish him with three groomings a day." Then the bottle hit Nordin in the Head and he stumbles over the edge of the building.

KaramelParadiso

Zie watched the whole thing and part of him was a surprised that it just smacked him in the face and yet he was disappointed that the guy hadn't dodged it. Zie stood there for a second trying to figure out what he was going to do next, he wanted to get away from this guy and yet he hadn't actually meant to hit him with something. The guy had been so quickly earlier and yet a bottle smacked him in the face. Zie's brows knitted together as he slowly moved closer to the edge of the building.

The guy was part cat so he should land on his feet but then again he had a bad feeling about this whole thing. Yet being part cat himself he couldn't help but be curious and want to find out if the guy had actually falling all the way down to the ground. Zie crept closer to the edge and inched his head ever so slightly over the lip of the wall to peer down at the street.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

As Nordin sits on the ledge waiting he unbuttons his shirt and thinks, "hmm this shirt is made out of silk so not matter what he shouldn't be able to rip it if I use it to restrain him. So that's what I'm going to do." Then he slips the shirt off and prepares to pounce on the boy. "Hmm hes taking a while what if he doesn't come look? Well that would suck and then I would have to track him down." Nordin thinks and at that same moment he sees an ear pick over the ledge. Chuckling Nordin pounces up and over the boy slipping his silk shirt over the boy backwords. Then Nordin lands being the boy with his shirt around him he quickly ties the sleeves together and chuckles, "now your mine little kitten." As he pulls the boy in close and licks his cheek.

KaramelParadiso

"Hm..." he peered a little further over the edge but couldn't see anything and in a split second he was on his back staring up into the others emerald eyes 'those are pretty' he thought to himself and then felt something tight around his body. "What the-" He was cut off by feeling a rough tongue on his face. "Yuck! Get off me!" Zie screamed loudly and started to wiggle. 'What the hell is this?' He thought to himself as his eyes shifted down to a white shirt that seemed to be restraining him "Get this thing off me now!" He hissed and thrashed some more to try and break free and get this guy off of him.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin chuckles and says,

"Stop screaming people might think I'm a pedophile I you keep fighting me and that would not be good for my reputation." Then Nordin Pushes the boy to the ground and sits Crossing his legs on top of him.

"hmm Now now what a predicament you have put us in here I am try to be nice and offer you a place to stay with a comfy bed, fresh cloths and..." Nordin facial expression changes to dismay.

"MY FISH IF GOING TO BURN!" He yells. Then he bends down still sitting on the boys chest and brings his face just inches from the boys and stares into his eyes,

"You know my kitten your eyes are very beautiful. As blue as the evening sky." Nordin says with a smile,

"Now we must be hurrying home or my fish is going to burn and then there will only be enough for one of us that wouldn't be very nice for me to not fed my guest, But then again its your fault that it burned in the first place." Nordin gazes into his eye with anticipation.

KaramelParadiso

Zie was about to start biting at the guy on any place that he could reach but the guy started talking again and with each word that came out of his mouth he was even more confused. He jerked slightly when the guy shouted about something of fish burning. 'Oh my god, what is wrong with this person' he thought to himself and was trying to figure out why he always attracted the weirdos. "Alright that's enough. The name is Zie end of story, so would you kindly stop calling me kitten or kitty or anything else of the nature" he groaned as the guy completely sat on him. Ok so there was no way he was getting out of this one but the guy didn't need to sit on him, he was after all only 90 pounds and opposed to this guy he could probably break a rib of his by sitting on him.

"Alright let's make a deal. You stop calling me kitten or any other cutesy name and promise that you won't touch me or what was it...groom me then I will go home with you..." he started to breath a little hard from the pressure on his chest and he looked directly up at the starry sky rather at the guy sitting on him "For a night or two. Deal?" Zie really needed to get this guy off him or he was going to pass out and then who knows what he was going to do to him.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

"See now that wasn't to hard now was it?" Nordin says as he stands up and grabs the shirt the boy is still tired up in.

"Nice to meet your Zie my name is Nordin, Id shake your hand but under these circumstances i think it best to leave you tied up for now." Then Nordin Grabs the boy and lifts him over his should like a sack of potatoes and starts the walk toward the edge.

"hmm i just remembered that i forgot to turn my oven on, well at least the fish wont burn." Then Nordin casually walks of the edge of the building and lands four stories down so graciously that the boy if he had not see he would have thought he had just taken a step down a stair. Then Nordin casually starts to skip toward his home. "We are about three miles from my house so I hope your comfy up there Zie" Nordin says with a chuckle.

KaramelParadiso

'Harder then you can imagine' he thought to himself but was happy that he could fill his lungs with air. He was expecting the shirt to come off since he agree to go home with him but also thought about bolting if the guy was stupid enough to untie him. However Nordin wasn't as stupid as Zie hoped he was since the shirt stayed on "Oomph" he groaned as the air escaped his lungs once again and he was placed on the guys shoulder "I can walk you know" Zie hissed out at him as his world spun a little bit from lack of air and then they were on the ground.

Zie struggled to get off Nordin's shoulder but it wasn't working and his world was spinning badly. He just wanted to relax for a bit but sadly he wasn't sure when that was going to happen. "It is not comfy what so ever. So put me down" Zie pulled one of his legs back as much as he could and let it fall on into the guys stomach. With that his ears flattened waiting to see what the guy was going to do though his tail was frantically swishing from side to side.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

The foot falls into Nordin's Stomach and Nordin stops. "That kind of hurt you know all you had to do was say that it wasn't comfortable." Then Nordin heaves the boy into the air at the same time of switching positions and when it was done Zie was now in Nordin arms bridle style. Nordin looks down at him and licks his cheek again. "You really need a grooming are you sure that i can't help you with that my little kitten?" Nordin says with anticipation in his eyes. "Anywho we're almost there now, then ill untie you and we can have dinner together, And afterwords ill allow you to take a bath and use some of my older cloths because well your cute and all but you smell like a stray and id rather not have my house smell thank you." Nordin says in a almost sickly voice. The continue to walk for about a mile and Nordin says, "My house is just up this road." The only house within  miles was on a private road ontop of a hill and it seems to be incredibly large for even a well off human to own. As they walk Nordin's tale stops moving and his facial expression changes to a calm but serious look. "So why do you not have a home? Did you run away from your parents or something?"

KaramelParadiso

He was expecting both of them to drop to the ground but was disappointed when all that happened was a change of position. "Yes it was uncomfortable but this isn't any better. I asked to be put down and yet you still refuse to listen" he was getting to the point where he was tried of arguing and was just to tired to fight but this still sucked. The guy refused to listen to even a tiny bit of what Zie wanted. He still called him kitten and still touched him. One of which he truly hated others doing. "I don't care what I smell like and it's was your decision to force me home with you so you get to deal with how I smell" he told him flat out 'And besides I hate baths' Zie thought to himself cause that was one thing he wasn't going to tell this guy. He might just manipulate him into a groom rather then a bath and he would rather have the bath.

Zie turned his face away from Nordin cause this guy was really irritating him to the point he didn't even want to look at him. "That's my business and it defiantly doesn't concern you and for the last time. PUT ME DOWN!" Zie screamed and rocked his weight back and forth trying to force Nordin to drop him.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

With the boy rocking in his arms Nordin uses his tale to unlock the door and open it. He swiftly walking into the house close the door and lock it with his tell then walks toward a leather couch and Drops the boy on it. "There i let you go happy?" said Nordin as he walked away as the boy is still tied up. "Don't bother trying to get out i have a double lock door and all my windows are bared. And the only key in or out is hidden somewhere you will never find it." Then Nordin proceeds to the door and locks the three dead blots and the two chain locks on the door. Then he turns smiles at the boy and asks, "So how do you like your fish?" As he walked toward the kitchen ignoring the fact that the boy was squirming on the couch trying to get out of the shirt. "By the way that shirt cost me $4800 so try not to ruin it. Then he walks to his kitchen flicks on the light, grabs a remote and Turns on a stereo to a song about 525600 minutes.

KaramelParadiso

Zie's eyes glance about the place and then hits something soft. One down and the damn shirt to get ride of. "Yes that's better but it would be appreciative if you untie me" he growled out and rolled off the couch to get to his feet. It defiantly was better to be on his own two feet then in that guys arms and his eyes tracked Nordin into the kitchen then looked around the room that he was left in. "No thank you to the fish" he called out to him as he saw him disappear into another room. "If it's such an expensive item to you then TAKE IT OFF ME!" He screamed out to him and started thrash against the shirt. Zie was going to get this thing off one way or another "Besides, why do you need to keep this thing on me. I already came home with you and if you say it's no use in trying to get out of this stupid place then I'm not going to try..." 'right now' he thought the last part to himself.
~*~ Extra ~*~

Skitzopathic2010

Nordin walks to towards Zie closes enough that they could feel each other breath and gently touches Zie's chin tilting his face up toward his own. Then he bends down even closer if either of them had moved they would kiss then Nordin staring into Zie's eyes reachs around him and untils the shirt pulling it off the boy ever so slowly and gently. "I'd figured you being a fellow neko and all that you'd love fish." Nordin says with a pondered face, "So what is it that you like to it, I believe your name was Zie right?" Nordin says still with a pondered face, 'how can a neko turn down fish I've never meet a neko that doesn't like fish before'

KaramelParadiso

Zie's body went stiff against his will and just stared up at the guy wondering what he was going to do. Once the shirt was loosened and slipped off his body he took a step away from Nordin. He then stretched his arms to get them to relax and then glares at the guy "I never said I didn't like fish. I just said no thank you to it" Zie then used his right hand to help crack his neck, that shirt really made his body tense up. Something in the back of his brain told him that, that wasn't the first time he had been restrained like that. Goosebumps ran along his arms and then down his back making him shake a little bit and then he relaxed his arms down at his sides. "Correct. My name is Zie and why do you want to know what I like to eat"
~*~ Extra ~*~