Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*not knowing this shrowded creature yet when coming across a lovely form in the cuddle-aisle, always being unable to resist indulging... gives ShrowdedPoet a very friendly cuddle, smiling* Hello, may your day be filled with cuddles!
*See Pillory*

leelan

*walks over seeing the beloved vampire standing in a cuddle smiling cuddling both him and Shrouded in a hug* hey you two loverlies.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

*slips in behind leelan, and wraps his arms about her waist, burying his head into her hair in a warm embrace* Hey there, beautiful.

Phobetor

*skips over and jumps on da Xana, giving him a big ol' hug and snug. Planting a kiss on his cheek* Happy Sunday!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

WyldRanger

*is happily embraced by a Grape and he wraps his arms about her tightly, kissing her softly on her forehead* You certainly know how to make me forget that it's raining! :)

leelan

*slips in cuddling Xana from behind wrapping a warm blanket around him* stay warm during the rain *smiles*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

*snuggles within leelan's warm blanket and pulls her down into it as well*

With such wonderful snuggling peoples around here...why would I leave unless I had to? ;)

leelan

*purrs cuddling against Xana* You are so comfy Nick...er...Xana...*giggles* you know I luv ya Xana :)

WyldRanger

*pets leelan softly as he enjoys the cuddling immensely* Well, if I didn't know before, I know now! :)

Lolli

Since stranger-hugging isn't looked upon as creepy here...
-grabs Xana and snuggles tightly-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Mordred

*unable to resist a Lolli named Rae (hello, by the way)... gives this sweet creation a big cuddle... refraining from also biting*
*See Pillory*

leelan

*gently tugs Cynical and Lolli Rae under the blanket with me and Xana* hello Beloved *smiles looking at Lolli* and hello to you too!

Lolli

-grins at everyone- Hello, all! Hugging strangers is surprisingly nice. -shuffles farther under the blanket-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*nods cuddling Lolli* oh yeah its fun in here. Cocoa? *holds out a mug*

Lolli

Don't mind if I do. -sips cocoa, enjoying cuddles immensely- Hmm. I like it here.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Tankou

-gives Lolli a Bear Cuddle- Herro XP

leelan

*slips in cuddling both Lolli and Tankou* howdy doody both of youuuu

Lolli

-squees- Bear Cuddle? That sounds amazing. Hiyer, Tankou and Leelan ;3
-kisses for everyone-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

WyldRanger

*sneaks back in and returns the cuddle from Lolli previously* I never mind hugs! Strangers...Familiar faces...I love 'em all! :) Here at least!

Aeval

*comes in and gives Xana a huge snuggle hug*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Teno

*drops in and joins the cuddlefest, hugging Aeval*

saturnschild

*sneaks behind Teno Shyly and slowly wrap my arms around his waist, and lays head on to his back preventing him form turning around* Hmmmm nice and warm. 
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Teno

Aww, hey there. *grins and returns the hug*

saturnschild

*lightly accepted Teno hug and just enjoy being cuddled*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*sneaks in and glomps teno and staurn in one big hug* rawr =D
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil