The Family Resort (Incest, Freeform) still need 2 more characters!!!

Started by Chreestafer, January 09, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlipperySue

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 05, 2017, 08:09:03 AM
To be blunt, she has a mouth, ass and fingers. Add in a strong oral fixation and a real preference for being on the bottom...
With the brother, there's very little problem and there's a lot you can do to a woman with just a tongue and some fingers. Although, admittedly not too much that they can do to her without pulling out a strap-on. That might need adjusting but I'm not sure.

Mommy doesn't have a problem little one.

Chreestafer

Quote from: MagicalPen on April 05, 2017, 09:13:19 AM
I could be interested in playing Father of Family 3 if needed.

Toss in a character sheet!

:)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

I think it might make things a bit simpler if I just make it so that Tammy has had her operation. Recently, and the healing has only just finished, so she hasn't, y'know, used it. Yet. But when she can get her brother alone ...  :P

SlipperySue

That is up to you, works perfectly well either way for me and Karla.

Regards the game in general, if it helps, I am willing to pull Kellie from Family 1 and make her one of the twins.  My preference is remain in Family 1 but it is an option.

Chreestafer

Quote from: SlipperySue on April 05, 2017, 11:34:41 AM
That is up to you, works perfectly well either way for me and Karla.

Regards the game in general, if it helps, I am willing to pull Kellie from Family 1 and make her one of the twins.  My preference is remain in Family 1 but it is an option.

It a ok love, stay where you are :)
We'll get people soon enough, ask friends also, anyone is welcome to join.

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 05, 2017, 11:31:47 AM
I think it might make things a bit simpler if I just make it so that Tammy has had her operation. Recently, and the healing has only just finished, so she hasn't, y'know, used it. Yet. But when she can get her brother alone ...  :P

Well your brother is always willing ;)
You don't need to have her had the operation.  I don't mind enjoying what's there also ;)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Supias

*plunks down and waits for the start*   Just peeking in to say hello and that I've not gone away.   *looks around*  "I'm sure there are a few twins around here somewhere....."

MagicalPen

Wasn't sure on family name and relation to the other families.

John Brown, Father - MagicalPen

Name: John Brown
Family: Family 3
Role: Father
Picture(s):
NSFW

Background and Personality: John Brown is an Alpha Male. From a young age, he was highly aggressive and forward. He liked the physical kind of sports and worked out often. In High-School, he was a star linebacker on the team, known for his big hits. Girls of all ages threw themselves at him but it was his Mother who taught him everything he knew about sex. At the age of 16 she had found him with his first girlfriend on her knees, sucking his cock. John didn't know that his mother had watched at the time, but that night, his mother came to him and promised to teach him everything he could ever want to know about sex and pleasure. For the rest of highschool, no matter which girls he dated, he always fucked with his mother two to three times a week.

He seemed destined for College and possibly the NFL as well, however John had another calling in life: the Army. It was exactly the sort of thing for him though it meant being away from his family more often then not. The physical aspect of bootcamp was enjoyable and he excelled in almost every category. In short order, he had his Ranger, Airborne, and Special Forces badges after going through intense training that made him feel alive. Working with Special-Ops means he cannot give details on his service, but he has since retired from the service though still occasionally acts as a Consultant. He currently runs a very profitable Private Guard operation, employing former soldiers and servicemen, with clients ranging from politicians to billionaires seeking personal security. The legalization of pot in several states has increased the demand for his firms services as well.

Sexual Kinks:See Players on/offs.
Other Information:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Chreestafer

Quote from: MagicalPen on April 06, 2017, 07:13:26 PM
Wasn't sure on family name and relation to the other families.

John Brown, Father - MagicalPen

Name: John Brown
Family: Family 3
Role: Father
Picture(s):
NSFW

Background and Personality: John Brown is an Alpha Male. From a young age, he was highly aggressive and forward. He liked the physical kind of sports and worked out often. In High-School, he was a star linebacker on the team, known for his big hits. Girls of all ages threw themselves at him but it was his Mother who taught him everything he knew about sex. At the age of 16 she had found him with his first girlfriend on her knees, sucking his cock. John didn't know that his mother had watched at the time, but that night, his mother came to him and promised to teach him everything he could ever want to know about sex and pleasure. For the rest of highschool, no matter which girls he dated, he always fucked with his mother two to three times a week.

He seemed destined for College and possibly the NFL as well, however John had another calling in life: the Army. It was exactly the sort of thing for him though it meant being away from his family more often then not. The physical aspect of bootcamp was enjoyable and he excelled in almost every category. In short order, he had his Ranger, Airborne, and Special Forces badges after going through intense training that made him feel alive. Working with Special-Ops means he cannot give details on his service, but he has since retired from the service though still occasionally acts as a Consultant. He currently runs a very profitable Private Guard operation, employing former soldiers and servicemen, with clients ranging from politicians to billionaires seeking personal security. The legalization of pot in several states has increased the demand for his firms services as well.

Sexual Kinks:See Players on/offs.
Other Information:

I like what I see.

The family name is open for your choosing.  As of relations to the others at the resort, there isn't any.  Most families here are their own sexual entity, and this escape from the real world is to bring like minded people together to express themselves and open up.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

To be able to complete this. I am willing to let anyone else who is interested, create another character :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Going to give this a healthy bump and a role call.  We need about 2 more characters to start.  Otherwise those who have submitted characters and still want to play let me know here.
Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

SlipperySue

Chreestafer

Ok, for those who still have interest in playing this. 

Do we want to make it one big family that gets notice to go on said vacation? It seems tedious to find enough for 3 families.

Thoughts?
Ons and Offs
F-List

MagicalPen

Still here too.

And yes, 2 families is hard enough to fill, let alone 3.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

SlipperySue

Supias

Depending on who all is still here it might be  better to be one family. I'm sure roles can be modified if father role is still wanted to more of uncle or even steps. Just throwing thoughts out there.

Various

[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jason Hunter

Hey everyone, Just checking if there were any male roles still available?

Chreestafer

There are still roles available.

I'm going to rework this idea into one large family as it'll be easier than getting multiple families.  So let me work out the new idea and I'll post a link up here asap.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Lady Sakura

If needed I can create the set of twins. One that is poised and very collected, soft spoken and the other loud, blunt and borderline narcissistic.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Lady Sakura on May 29, 2017, 11:38:05 AM
If needed I can create the set of twins. One that is poised and very collected, soft spoken and the other loud, blunt and borderline narcissistic.

Yes, please feel free to make the twins  :)

The link I just posted is to the new thread, so please feel free to post them there
Ons and Offs
F-List

Jason Hunter

Hey Chree,
I posted in the other group about a character.
Let me know if you are still looking for people?

Chreestafer

Quote from: Jason Hunter on May 30, 2017, 09:38:13 AM
Hey Chree,
I posted in the other group about a character.
Let me know if you are still looking for people?

Always looking for people.  No-one is set in stone so please feel free to toss up a character :)
Ons and Offs
F-List