Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

WOO! Idea(s) accepted! *Might do 2*

I shall work on my character after the Seahawks smash Green Bay.

Deamonbane

Okay... so working on the city maps now, and then gonna set up the OOC...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Madame Professor

Quote from: Drake Valentine on January 18, 2015, 02:34:03 PM
No Orcs?

Drake Valentine

Character Name: Ghaun Gorzack
Alliance: Criminal Ring
Title:
Other Images:

::General::

--Appearance--
Race: Orc
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175lbs of sheer tone muscle.
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Red
Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual
Distinguishing Marks: Various battle scars
Items: (Usual dress, weapons and anything that the character usually carries with him/herself)

::Character::

Personality: WIP - Expect plenty of nastiness from a baddie Drake Valentinte creation.
Biggest Fear: (Please try and think of one that will fit your character)
Talents/Flaws: (What is the one or few things your character is good/bad at?)
Mage: Nah.
Used spells: (has a lot to do with the personality of the character)
History: (At least five paragraphs, longer if the character is exceptionally old)
O/O's: (Link or character list of O/O's)
Et Ceteras:

Wargs

Unnamed I

Unnamed II

Oh, I love this idea, Drake...

And yay for a Bubby!! My, there is a lot less profanity in that post than I'm used to seeing. I guess that's because Luna isn't about. :P
How are you, awesome lady?

and yay for an OOC!!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Drake Valentine on January 18, 2015, 02:34:03 PM
No Orcs?

Drake Valentine

Character Name: Ghaun Gorzack
Alliance: Criminal Ring
Title:
Other Images:

--Appearance--
Race: Orc
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175lbs of sheer tone muscle.
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Red
Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual
Distinguishing Marks: Various battle scars
Items: (Usual dress, weapons and anything that the character usually carries with him/herself)

Personality: WIP - Expect plenty of nastiness from a baddie Drake Valentinte creation.
Biggest Fear: (Please try and think of one that will fit your character)
Talents/Flaws: (What is the one or few things your character is good/bad at?)
Mage: Nah.
Used spells: (has a lot to do with the personality of the character)
History: (At least five paragraphs, longer if the character is exceptionally old)
O/O's: (Link or character list of O/O's)
Et Ceteras:

Wargs

Unnamed I

Unnamed II

Thats one hot Orc...also why you do theme! D: lol I wanted to find a song for your character. No matter though lol.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Euron Greyjoy

Nearly done the history. You can find a song for Valtýr if you want to, Dame.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

bubby

Quote from: Madame Professor on January 18, 2015, 02:46:04 PM
Oh, I love this idea, Drake...

And yay for a Bubby!! My, there is a lot less profanity in that post than I'm used to seeing. I guess that's because Luna isn't about. :P
How are you, awesome lady?

and yay for an OOC!!

Oh how I love that orc pic. Rawr. And Drake has been doing songs with his chars for like... ever?

I'm good! I'll be better when the Seahawks win!

vatovie

I'd love to show you my orc if I could be bothered to retype him up. :P

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

vatovie

vatovie

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

vatovie

Character Name:Garok
Alliance:Neutral
Title: Khan of Orcs
Face Claim: None
Other Images: No other images but he wears his armor whenever he can

--Appearance--
Race:Orc
Height: 7ft
Weight: 300lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Sexual Preference: Straight
Distinguishing Marks: Many marks and scars all over him. Biggest of which is a scar on his chest.
Items:Full Plate armor and silver rings on his fingers.

Personality: Garok is a powerful Orc who will respect those who respect him to the extend of his position which as the military leader of most Orcs is fairly close to a king.If you don't even try to respect him he won't even try to respect you. He is not an idiot unlike many other Orcs and will negotiate with anyone who is worthy of his respect. He decides this based on how they treat him and their social standing.

He is also one of the few Orcs with a great deal of honor. His sense of honor and a general morality have allowed him to control the many tribes of Orcs he has gathered. He will refuse to kill a weaker or unmatched foe. He will fight anyone though if challenged. He will also kill any of his soldiers who do dishonorable things on the battlefield. That is not a raid or the razing of a city afterward. He will not judge them for what they do then, only on the battlefield. If they do not accept surrender or if they attack innocents who are trying to leave the combat. He only knows these rules from the few books he has read and the men he has had teach him what little he knows of the common tongue.
Biggest Fear:  He has a fear of magic.  He sees it as the only thing that he can't stop from harming him.  It's just offensive magic and he reacts by simply avoiding them at all costs.  If backed into a corner he attacks erratically.  It means he will kill them quickly if he can grab them.  But it makes him have almost no skill.  It is like dealing with a madman and anyone with skill in combat can subdue him when he is like that.  That is only when backed into a corner by magic though and usually he will just do anything to avoid offensive magic.
Talents/Flaws: He is very strong. He is very durable. He is an astoundingly good fist fighter. He however can't use any actual weapons well or with any skill. He is also fairly slow in a fight due to his size.
Mage: No
Used spells: None
History: His tribe was a small one but a strong one. They were also too smart for their own good and commonly were attacked by the other tribes to try to keep them from getting to strong. This only worked so long and eventually his tribe rose up to defeat the others. This was only possible due to Garok. He was seen as useless for most of his life. With no skill in any weapons and constantly loosing fights with the other Orcs as soon as they started using weapons. This changed eventually as he just trained more and lost more ability to feel pain. He worked his way up the ranks of his tribe and eventually became it's leader.

He became tired of his tribe being attack by the others to keep them weak and waited for the next attack to try something new. When their army arrived he tried to challenge their leader to a fight. The winner would rule both tribes. The other leader didn't expect this but agreed. This was how you would become a leader within a tribe but tribes had never done it to each other. Garok beat him and took his camp and tribe.

He decided to wait for the next tribe to attack his new stronger one so he could challenge them to a similar duel for power. He knew they would accept this as it would be a show of cowardice to do anything else. He waited and took the next tribe for himself. From there he attacked by showing up on his own and challenging their leaders. He took every other tribe who would accept but waited to take all he could before he truly attacked the ones who were left.

From there he gave an offer to those he had challenged and had declined. The offer was join him or have your camp destroyed fully. many joined but a few resisted. They were almost fully wiped out. Few noticed these politics among the Orcs and those who did told few. That is until Garok approached a Goblin camp. He approached to negotiate and while the goblins didn't trust him very much they allowed it. He didn't try to take them over he offered them a deal. The Orcs who followed Garok would protect these goblins and fight to help them as long as they supplied the Orcs with what they needed.

The goblins agreed and the first formal alliance of the Orcs was born. This is when other groups started to take notice of this Orc leader although few see him as any sort of king to be respected. He plans to change that with the help of his crafty new allies. He also seems to be willing to have more allies and make an empire all his own below the mountains. He is the military leader of almost all of the Orc tribes now and has a small council made up of the previous spiritual shaman and magi that where the spiritual leaders of their tribes. The previous military leaders however are mostly dead.

(Next bit is up to be fully taken out not just edited if you don't want it.)
With these Shaman gathered under his banner he put them to work to make him some weapons.They came out with magic metal to cover his fists in. This metal would not break and would shape itself to his will. It could also glow with a blue fire to burn souls. Not a very effective ability unless he is holding you in place. it does help to even up any unfair fight though. The catch to this metal was that he must dip his hands in it. The pain was terrible but when it was all said and done and dried he had new weapons and ones he could use to win any new fight. He can form them to have slight spikes or to condense up into rings on his fingers. When they look like rings though you can see his now horribly burned but still working hands.
O/O's: He is very vanilla in his views on sex other than his openness to be with any race.
Et Ceteras:

Kendra

2 orcs in the mix now. Nice

Your choice of themes are great Drake 👍

la dame en noir

I hope no one was taking what I said to heart. I'm simply trying to make some playful banter.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: bubby on January 18, 2015, 02:38:46 PM
WOO! Idea(s) accepted! *Might do 2*

I shall work on my character after the Seahawks smash Green Bay.

Go Packers!!!!

(Not really.  I just like to be contrary.  I don't care one way or the other.)

bubby

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on January 18, 2015, 04:51:08 PM
Go Packers!!!!

(Not really.  I just like to be contrary.  I don't care one way or the other.)

*Snickers*

KieraJade

Love where this is going so far.... Definitely watching this story to see if it inspires me to make/submit a character of my own!!
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

bubby

*Is having a hard time finding the right pic, thinks she might need to use 2 diff ones for her character*

Elf

Quote from: KieraJade on January 18, 2015, 08:37:30 PM
Love where this is going so far.... Definitely watching this story to see if it inspires me to make/submit a character of my own!!

Oh, you know you cannot resist and you already have a character in mind I'm sure.

bubby

After spending (as usual) WAY too much time looking for the right face claim, I'm halfway through my char sheet.

Deamonbane

Finding the right picture for a character is very meaningful towards the character. I think so at least, so any time needed to find the perfect pic is not wasted.

Anyways... I may have put off the OOC until today. Personally, I blame the NFL, but who's counting? OOC will be opened today, without delays...

Lynnette

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 19, 2015, 09:02:54 AM
Finding the right picture for a character is very meaningful towards the character. I think so at least, so any time needed to find the perfect pic is not wasted.

Anyways... I may have put off the OOC until today. Personally, I blame the NFL, but who's counting? OOC will be opened today, without delays...

Huh, I thought only Americans cared about NFL *RACIST STEREOTYPES INTENSIFIES*

Either way, looking forward to it hun <3
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Elf

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 19, 2015, 09:02:54 AM

Looking forward to it. The OOC means we're one step closer to actually getting started in the Roleplay. *is very excited about this*

Deamonbane

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 19, 2015, 09:06:39 AM
Huh, I thought only Americans cared about NFL *RACIST STEREOTYPES INTENSIFIES*

Either way, looking forward to it hun <3
Oh well, I am... *calculates* One-Third American, so it's in my blood?

Viper

I am currently doing all requested up dates, putting up newly accepted characters, and working on the beast/animal directory. I will update here as I move along.

Thank you for waiting! I know it took me a few days but im buckling down now!

-Viper

Viper

Madame Professor and Deathnote! I just added your applications to the roster and links can be seen on post two of this thread!

Kendra! I believe I have modified all requested things, make sure that it is comepleted to your satisfaction!!! XD

More to come so keep a close eye on it!

-Viper

Deamonbane