Back once again (M seeking F)

Started by Jmorty33, January 08, 2011, 01:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorty33

Well here I am back again looking for a role play partner.

Ok so I've been playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and finished the Cristina Side Missions and I wasn't very satisfied with how they ended, so I made my own and I'm looking for a girl to play the part of Cristina. This would take place after the events of the game.

Love, for an Assassin? (Ezio x Cristina)
Now that Ezio's task has finished and he finally hid the Apple of Eden, he decides to go back to Monterigoni and rebuild. Once done he finds himself bored and the house to be empty a bit, with Claudia now an Assassin and taking on missions of her own and only his mother left at the Villa Auditore . So he sets off looking for adventure once again. He arrives back in Firenze not being back for quite some time, about 8 to 10 years if I'm not mistaken, and enjoys the feeling of being home again, but fears running into Cristina again. He hopes she is still not angry at him for what he did back in Venice, but he knows she still is. So after unpacking his things back at his old home there, he goes to the market looking for supplies, and low and behold he finds Cristina there without her husband which was a shock to him. He keeps his distance until some bandits come, seeing that Claudia was upperclass they decide to try and rob her and Ezio acts quickly even only with his hidden blade and dagger. Still showing his skill as a warrior he is able to fend them off and save her and sticks around to see her reaction...

Now this could go a couple of ways, she could either still be mad and he has to try and win her back, another is that her husband has become unfaithful and she finds comfort with Ezio, or her husband is dead and she has mixed feelings for Ezio and stays to try and sort them out.

So if this idea suits you please feel free ton contact me via PM.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Jmorty33

Ok so back again with another idea, this one coming from reading the Green Lantern comics from the Scinestro Corps War, Rage of the Red Lanterns, Agent Orange, Blackest Night, and Brightest Day. This all takes place many years after the events of Blackest Night and Brightest Day

It's been many years since the prophecy of the Blackest Night and Brightest Day have come to pass. Luckily the world had heros like Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps to defend the world and help it through the Blackest Night, but heros do grow old. 3 of the four Green Lanterns assigned to Space Sector 2814 (Earth and the surrounding planets to be more general) have passed, only Hal Jordan remains, but Hal has aged and isn't the Green Lantern he used to be so it's time to find a replacement. Hal sends his ring to find a suitable replacement for him, and thus we meet our hero. Carter Greyson, an average ordinary guy trying to make it on his own as a comic book artist, people keep telling him that he'll never make it and the more known artists keep beating him out for jobs, but he has the will power to keep going. Then one fine day Hals ring detects Carters will to keep going and believes he is the right choice to continue on the mantle of Green Lantern. The ring appears to Carter and places itself on his hand and lifts him off into space. Carter was amazed that he didn't die, he believed it was the weird green aura it was projecting around him. It takes him through a black hole and it shoots him to the Green Lantern home world, Oa. He is given the basic run through of his new duties and the responsibilities that have been thrusted upon him. His first assignment, the withholding of a either a rouge Green Lantern, or the lantern of another corps (Either Yellow, Red, Violet, or Indigo. It all depends on the person who wants to do this with me.) He doesn't know who she is or where's she is from, but she is quite the looker he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He didn't know what to do with her, so he took her back to Earth thinking it was the best thing to do. So he helps her to try and blend in, but notices some interesting people coming to coast city. Mainly they were all villains looking to claim his and her rings  to use for their own purposes, so with no formal training he'll have to be a fast learner.

Ok so I'm looking for a girl to play the other Lantern that Carter is charged to guard, if your looking to decide all of the colors of the lanterns rings have an emotion and have their own Corps: Yellow is for fear and the Scinestro Corps has that color, Orange is Agent Orange and his mindless minions, Violet is love and the Star Sapphires have claim over that, Indigo is the Indigo Tribe and they are compassion, but those guys are a good Corps, like Blue, White and Green, but they could always go renegade and abuse the power.

Anyway, if anyone wants to do this and doesn't know Green Lantern that much, but likes the story; don't be afraid I'll provide background story and everything else needed. If you know the Green Lantern universe and want to do this, good for you. So anyway if anyone is interested please PM me.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!