Medieval Fantasy

Started by Modesty, November 24, 2012, 03:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modesty

Greeting: Hello! While awaiting my application outcome I’ve decided to start a thread roleplay to pass the time. Any may join, just jump right in. Please separate OOC speech from IC speech to keep everything neat and concise. It’s an open ended world, so feel free to build. Remember! This is just for fun, so detailed information set out before hand is not necessary. Thanks for your interest!

Premise: This is a medieval fantasy roleplay following the campaign of varied sellswords. Each traveller has been hired by a mysterious benefactor: a man who remains unseen and has only contact through letters delivered by riders and varied confidants.  The party members have congregated at the first camp, as directed, and are only now meeting.

This will be set in a D&D and Forgotten Realms type world. Your character may be, but not limited to: a paladin, a mage, a monk, a bard, a warrior, a sorcerer, a witch doctor, a cleric, a priest, a ranger, a rogue, a druid.

My Character: Nevae is a sassy little cleric who channels Auril, Goddess of Ice and Darkness. She's got curves that will make the hardest of men swoon, and the face of an angel. She puts on a friendly front full of propriety, but she has more than a couple of dark secrets up those sleeves. Don't let that face fool you: her allegiance to ice is no accident... get on her bad side and you'll be sure to find out why.

The fun has already started. Interested?
>> Jump right in! <<
O/O || A/A