Top 21 Worst Cartoon Characters Of All Time

Started by Cherry Bloodrayne, July 05, 2010, 07:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I'm so glad one of my personal (and imo underrated) tune isn't on this list.   ;D

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: Oniya on July 08, 2010, 06:10:56 PM
The 13 Ghosts series (with Vincent Price!) has come out on DVD.  I'm getting it for my roommate, who is a rabid fan.

Vincent Price does not save it from Scrappy Doo and Flim-Flam.

This can be seen on the cover art, which features only Scooby and Shaggy, rather than any other character in the series. o3o

Hell, *SPOILERS! D:* they don't even catch all 13 ghosts, if I remember correctly...the series never finished. D:

Oniya

It was 13 episodes *shrug*  I always assumed 13 episodes = 13 ghosts. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Nope. o3o...As far as I know (I may be wrong) they never actually catch all thirteen...there's one episode where all the ghosts they caught before escape, so they have to recapture them for the entire episode.

Braioch

Dude....they hated on the Rugrats....

not cool ._.

I love the Rugrats >.>
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]