News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

-3 I will stake myself before that happens....then again it could be fun depending on who the opponent is....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Autumn52

Death is not an option. I will merely reincarnate you as a eunuch to serve my collective. Resistance is futile.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

-5  A eunuch? Wait........Xandi can we discuss that first......   XD

Alucarddalv

-4 I will resist if no other reason then I don't submit.....at least not that easy.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Well Olive if he chooses death over being our sex slave then I don't think we have any other options.

I really would like a new sex slave since we do tend to wear them out quickly and he seems healthy and manly and oh my lets change the subject.

What were we discussing?

Oh we don't want you to submit you can top if you like. We just want you to be a sex slave for all eternity. Plz?

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

hmm it does sound rather enticing....I mean you guys will probably wear out long before I do...I guess I could give it a shoot.

Does not sparkle.....

olive

I like that entire proposal Xandi. I officially put my stamp of approval on it.  XD

TL is somewhere having a fit, I'm sure, or will be when he sees how quickly the boys come over to the other side! *laughs*

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Yay we have been approved. Ok Al lets see what shall we do with you first. Ummmm....errr.....Any ideas Olive?

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Ok first lets see what kind of stamina you have Al. I think I should get first dibs since this is Xandiland.

*goes to get ready for round one*

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

-7 I hope you got some body around here I can drain...

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

olive

-8  If anyone is getting drained it will be you Alucard. *grins* Hi Magma *waves*

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

-7  *excepts hug* fine I see you don't want to go all night long your loss. *shrugs*

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

come back I love your new look people just keep posting as I hit enter.

Does not sparkle.....

olive

Quote from: Xandi on June 19, 2011, 03:46:52 PM
Maybe he doesn't like my new look.
Pout

yum yum......well I do!  ~chases Xandi to molest console her~