「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Your theme song is no longer available because copyright holders are douchebags.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 18, 2014, 12:51:23 AM
Your theme song is no longer available because copyright holders are douchebags.
Blag, figures. I'll just forget the video and post the title. It's Blackbird by the Beatles.
Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on December 18, 2014, 12:54:19 AM
Welcome back,  Ember :)
Thanks, sugar :P
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Angie

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Angie

pendarious

well I added a bit of personality to Allistor but part of me thinks that my wording may be a bit short....or confusing considering the bit of philosophy that I threw in at the end there.....*shrugs*

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Muse

Oh, dear... 

Two applications for Sailor Neptune.  If I do apply with Neptune Knight, I don't know which girl to appeal to. 

Maybe I should focus on my general for now...
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sessha

Quote from: Muse on December 18, 2014, 06:57:35 AM
Oh, dear... 

Two applications for Sailor Neptune.  If I do apply with Neptune Knight, I don't know which girl to appeal to. 

Maybe I should focus on my general for now...

Don't feel too bad Muse. There are currently two applicants for the part of Venus Knight.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Katra Alexion

Hey, Muse and Sessha! Thankfully I am still applying for Saturn and even got her bios up a couple of pages back. Just on my hubby to post for his Saturn Knight *cracks the whip in his direction*

Ember Star

>horrid grammar.
>forgot to put in her age
>auto correct typos everywhere
>copy & pasted typos everywhere

This is why I should never do things at one in the morning...

Saphir

Alright...so I finally have come to an idea about who the generals will be. Their backgrounds I mean.  I know Angie, Katra and Muse and some others have shown interest.  There  will be 6 Generals...I'm taking one and Katra is locked in for one so there are 4 open slots left.

Making a General may require us disclosing some spoilers for the villain of this arc so...I'm gonna wait til we lock in some senshi roles to fill in the other four generals for those interested in doubling up.

SweetSerenade

I'm just happy to see this game coming back! I'm so excited to game. I think I'm going to dig around for an artist to do work for Kogane. I'm thinking she still looks in her mid twenties at most. As per something in her history that you are aware of, Saphir. I just realized that she could pass as Venus/Moons older sister if she wanted to. Lol...our with the right makeup, she could mimic them(wig used of course)

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

MiraMirror

Suddenly, Moon Princess Triplets. :|
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

SweetSerenade

Kogane lived through the original Senshi's time period. She remembers them, and the things they did. I could just imagine her pretending to be a Senshi - simply to show the people that they are protected (while the scouts have yet to really appear in Japan, it is just Kogane's way of protecting the people she loves... )while Kogane hopes and prays the scouts will return.

Saphir

I'm kinda sad no one has gone for Sailor Jupiter yet. I guess there is no love for the Senshi with the largest rack.

SweetSerenade

Large breasts are a turn off for me, even playing a character. XD Plus Jupiter is just not my style. I'm happy with what I am doing.

Sessha

Quote from: Saphir on December 18, 2014, 01:28:02 PM
I'm kinda sad no one has gone for Sailor Jupiter yet. I guess there is no love for the Senshi with the largest rack.

Actually new evidence has proven that Sailor Pluto has the biggest rack of the senshi.

Saphir

Yeah. if that chart was true, no way in hell anyone would have questioned if Uranus was. a guy with those.

Laughing Hyena

Katra Alexion

@ Sessha: THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!!!  >:)

persephone325

Marking my interest.

(Gives Ember credit for directing me here ;))
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ember Star

Sessha

Quote from: Saphir on December 18, 2014, 01:53:25 PM
Yeah. if that chart was true, no way in hell anyone would have questioned if Uranus was. a guy with those.

I'll give you that much, however I think there was some evidence that did actually suggest that Pluto was bigger than Makoto.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."