Super Heroines, Captured!

Started by Jaded, April 02, 2013, 05:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaoslord29

To be clear, the IC thread is not quite open yet?
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Lady Quixote

correct, lets get everyone checked in first...

Matt

Flying Tengu

This looks like a great idea for a game!

I've got a heroine that I've used previously in games on E.  I'll write her up again, and see if she can be worked in to the game.

Looking good so far!

Flying Tengu

Real Occupation (if any): Chiropractor/Acupuncturist
Alias: Red Phoenix
Costume/Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Akane is an athletic young Japanese woman.  She has long dark hair, either pinned up, or in a single long tail secured by a pin.  She has lightly tanned skin, delicate facial features, and large, dark eyes.  Many hours of physical training, not for strength, but for general athleticism have given her the build of a dancer.  Her long legs (for her height; she stands at 5'5") have a sculpted appearance.  Despite her athletic training, she still has a very feminine shape, with softly curving hips, and full, firm, breasts.

Backstory:

Akane was born in a remote village in Japan that somehow managed to remain untouched by modernity.  The village housed a secret: a centuries old clan of ninja.  Akane was born to the head of this clan, and a woman from the nearby village, a woman who was very much not his wife.  Desiring to be near her without acknowledging her, the clan leader took Akane into the clan as a ninja recruit.  However, women were not normally allowed to be trained; as such, the leader concealed her sex, later with Akane's help.  The ruse continued for quite some time, as both of them were skilled at concealment and deception.  Akane excelled at her training, quickly becoming the most skilled ninja for her year, and for several years on either side of her.  Once she turned 16, however, puberty had struck far too hard.  Rather than suffer inevitable expulsion, Akane fled one night, never to return.

By the age of 19, she had found her way to the United States, and had set herself up as a heroine in a city.  She had her successes, but she also had her failures (see Red Phoenix vol. 1 and 2).  After a year, she is forced to move to a new city, her secret identity too well-known to remain.  She makes her way to coastal city...

Powers: Superbly skilled at hand to hand combat, near to peak human levels, specializing in striking.  High endurance, agility, and pain threshold.  Stealth skills.  Knowledge of movie-style pressure points (think Kiss of the Dragon, not Fist of the North Star), and can hit them at a few meters distance with thrown needles.

Weakness: Except for the pressure points, has no superhuman capabilities at all.  Overconfidence.  Conditioned weakness to pleasure, especially on the breasts, sexual suggestion.

I hope this is ok.  She doesn't have very many weaknesses, except for being mostly human.  Which might be enough.  If y'all don't think that's enough, I can tone down the pressure points stuff.

Of the villains that have been mentioned so far, I think she'd match well with Tyrant Rex (she's vulnerable to suggestion), and Arashikumo (ninja vs. ninja!).  Let me know if you have any ideas, or if there's something I didn't cover!

EDIT:  Oh, she'd also work well with Tenshinhan's character, for the same reason she'd work well with chaoslord29's character.  Whoops, sorry I missed that first time around!

Cyrano Johnson

Whoops, I sort of wrote this one off after I saw Jaded had backed out. Sorry. Is a villain still needed?
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Oldknight

I think the rp is still a go, and I think the villians are still the same, I think.

Lady Quixote

yup your villains are still needed, we could have close to five heroines/sidekicks who desperately need to be taught a lesson. 

So Flying Tengu, red pheonix looks good for the moment (I invite others to critique as well...I'm only so observant, and am a sucker for chesty asians  :-[), the couple of things I'd mention is that if you are going to reference other heroines who used the Red Phoenix moniker you should explain or link them, also could you expand on the conditioned weakness to pleasure...it doesn't seem to come up on her background at all.  I'm also fine with the pressure points (and they could be expanded a bit too, I recall a X-treme X-men comic where the asian villian triggered all of Rogue's pleasure centers with acupunture...but lets keep from Fist of teh North Staring it).

Matt

Cyrano Johnson

Right-o, I'll get on it later tonight.

Flying Tengu

Right-o.

The reference to Red Phoenix Issues 1 and 2 come from these two places:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64371.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=150663.0

To summarize, in the first one, she is captured and forcibly pleasured by three villians.  They do it as a sort of sexy torture, making her want more and more.  That's where her sensitivity comes from.  That leads to her vulnerable to pleasurable suggestion, as she discovers in the second story, where she faces a villain with such a power.  These two experiences have left her a little pre-primed, so to speak.

And sure, the pressure points could be expanded a bit.  That thing with Rogue sounds interesting!  I mostly imagine them as her strikes causing more pain than usual, or causing a limb to go numb, but they could do other stuff as well, as required by plot.  Don't worry, she won't whip out a Hokuto Hyakuretsuken, or make anyone explode, like in FotNS!

Lady Quixote

Pressure points can work against heroines as well...but sounds good.

If you could just make sure all of that get put into your sheet as you move into the OOC and Character thread

Matt

Yukina

I'm still interested. (Loved that you used Cosplay Cutie, Mvo)

Lady Quixote

Thanks, if you could put your character in the OOC and Character thread that would be great...

From what I remember reading about her, she might be more of a sidekick than a heroine, right?  We'll need to find a heroine looking to take up a sidekick, if that's the case.

Matt

Yukina

Sure I'll be right on it and that would be perfect for her to be a side kick.

minerva7790

Umm, before I put my character in the character thread, does anyone want me to edit my character first? I do think she is quite overpowered...
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Lady Quixote

So I don't think she's over powered (at least no more than anyone who can teleport is), but what do you mean by short distances?

Also you call her a blind assassin, does she have fighting experience (how did she get it?)...i think that's about it for my questions bit I'm on my phone so I can't easily jump back and forth to look.

Matt

chaoslord29

Quote from: minerva7790 on April 11, 2013, 10:02:23 AM
Umm, before I put my character in the character thread, does anyone want me to edit my character first? I do think she is quite overpowered...

Not at all! Go ahead and post she's just more like the powerhouse of the heroines here.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Cyrano Johnson

I will post this evening. Planned to do so last night but I didn't make it home  :P

Talli

If you'd like my character would be happy to have a side kick, sorry if I too eagerly jumped into the character thread, I can delete and repost after approval if you would prefer. Wasn't too sure how things were working and so I thought that I was supposed to post it in the Character Thread for approval processing.
For anyone who had been role playing with me before I left...
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

Yukina

Quote from: Talli on April 11, 2013, 03:37:18 PM
If you'd like my character would be happy to have a side kick, sorry if I too eagerly jumped into the character thread, I can delete and repost after approval if you would prefer. Wasn't too sure how things were working and so I thought that I was supposed to post it in the Character Thread for approval processing.

I'd love for Paperia to be your character's sidekick.

Talli

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 11, 2013, 05:13:29 PM
I'd love for Paperia to be your character's sidekick.
Did you check out my character profile to see the basic set up?
For anyone who had been role playing with me before I left...
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

Lady Quixote

Hi Talli,

Yup that was ok, what do you mean by gold knocks her on the butt...does she go unconscious, get weak, or just lose access to her animal totems?  Since her eyes of the wolf (or is it panther because you weakness says panther)   are always active does that mean she can access two others abilities?  Or is is always three but she always have access to her eyes?

No hurry, Cyrano...when you have time. 

Matt

Yukina

Quote from: Talli on April 11, 2013, 05:29:15 PM
Did you check out my character profile to see the basic set up?

Yes. You'll find my character's app in the ooc thread.

minerva7790

Quote from: chaoslord29 on April 11, 2013, 10:57:13 AM
Not at all! Go ahead and post she's just more like the powerhouse of the heroines here.

I was going to take the teleportation bit out (because I felt it wasn't well thought out; sorry, was trying to create the character while busy with work!), but since you say so, thanks! I'll add a bit about fighting experience, since mvo33 asked. :)

Lady Quixote

excellent, then feel free to post here up to the characters thread...our villains have started their spree and are waiting on heroines to cum stop them (*snicker, snicker*)...

Matt

minerva7790

Quote from: mvo33 on April 13, 2013, 09:00:26 PM
excellent, then feel free to post here up to the characters thread...our villains have started their spree and are waiting on heroines to cum stop them (*snicker, snicker*)...

Matt

Thanks! I'll get myself updated on what's happening!