SPANC - Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls [VAN-E or BON-E]

Started by CirclMastr, February 14, 2009, 11:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirclMastr

Do you have what it takes to be a Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirl?  To put all your strength, skill, cunning, and feminine wiles to the test in your pursuit of Loot and Poolboys?  To outwit the largely incompetent Galactic Imperial Navy, and engage in battle and sexual tension with the occasional handsome-but-goody-two-shoes Worthy Foe?  To protect (or take) what is rightfully yours from your suspiciously-similar rival crew?  And most importantly, to do it all while wearing scant clothing?

If so, you've come to the right place!  I'd like to run a game based on the SJG card game of the same name (PDF rules included in that link).  That means I need a captain plus three crew members eager for riches, adventure, and lots of potential for F/M and F/F sex scenes.

THRILL as you overcome procedurally-generated* obstacles on dangerous Capers!
CHILL as you exchange taunts with NPC rivals playing Star Wolf to your Star Fox (sorry, best analogy I could think of)!
SPILL? as you relax with your spoils and an obedient Poolboy to tend to your needs... IF you can get one!
DRILL? uh... MILL? well, DO SOMETHING as you trade witty banter with Worthy Foes and Distinguished Officers among the Imperial Navy... BUT with them as your hostages, or you their prisoner?

*That procedure being me drawing random cards

I'll gladly help with any rules questions, and get character generation going once the crew of four is formed and ready.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Prefect Mos

CirclMastr

I'm having a hard time imagining a science officer on a pirate ship, but that would be something to hash out with the captain I suppose!
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Prefect Mos

Trying to come up with an alternate concept... Perhaps "Tactical Operational report to universal retrieval Executive" officer T.O.R.T.U.R.E Officer :D

Zaer Darkwail

I am interested play out as goody two shoe imperial captain :), would be out from my usual 'seductive sadistic bastard' concepts.

CirclMastr

Sorry, but the game is going to focused around the pirates (and following the structure of the card game, largely).

HairyHeretic

I'll be curious to see how this gets on. I'd toyed with a similar idea myself (Munchkin).
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I am interested then as pirate myself then, if there are still spots left that is.