NessaNeko's sexy and sweet rp cravings (F seeking M)

Started by NessaNeko, November 24, 2011, 12:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NessaNeko

Hi. This is a list of stories that I think would be really fun. Reply or pm if you're interested.  Some of the ideas are just pairings, which means I'm willing to switch it up so it caters to your taste. Titles with a red X next to them are no longer available. My tastes tend to run more towards the bdsm end of the spectrum and I am a sub so most of the stories fall into that area. I usually go for medium/extreme bdsm. So you have been warned.

Dangerous Mistake A samurai on a journey has stopped for the night in a clearing. While he sleeps a desperate young thief appears to steal his money and supplies. She doesn't know that he is a member of the samurai class, only that he is alone and she is starving. That is until she sees that even in his sleep his wakizashi is at his side and his katana is within reach. But it is to late. Her intended victim has woken up. He draws his blade to attack and is about to strike when he realizes that this is not a rival warrior or a bandit but instead a terrified girl. Instead of killing her he takes her prisoner. He doesn't really know what to do with her and has to decide between handing her over to the authorities or keeping her. Either way she is at his mercy. (Really Craving!!)

XFor her own good Kathryn is a young woman  in college with a shy personality and a dangerous secret. She is developing electrokinetic powers. She does not know that a weapons development company has known that there was a high chance of her developing these powers and have been watching her for years. So when her powers manifest they are ready. They kidnap her and give her to the companies research director for him to do as he pleases with her in the name of science. I would play Kathryn and you would be the director

XThe last of his line This takes place in a medieval setting. There has just been a revolt and the ruling family has been overthrown and most of them have been killed. A young prince is forced to go on the run but is eventually tracked down by a female assassin. She captures him and tries to take him back to the capital to be exectuted. Unfortunately for her she starts to fall in love with the doomed prince. I would play the assassin and you would play the prince. A nice forbidden love story.   

XTurnabout Marie has always lived a privileged life as the daughter of a wealthy merchant, but when her father makes several bad investments all her fathers assets are seized. Including Marie, she is taken to a slave market where she is inspected and branded before being put up for sale as either a sex slave or a breeding bitch. She is bought by a man who tries with limited success to break his strong-spirited slave. This story takes place during the 1700s. 

NessaNeko

Some pairings I want to try
Native American & settler (really craving this one)X
Lord of the manor & servant
Princess & knightX
Soldier & civilianX
Dolcett
Time travel (CRAVE. I love timetravel based stories. I'm thinking feudal China or Japan!)

Trickster132

I'm interested with the Native American & settler idea, PM me back about the story

NessaNeko

NessaNeko

NessaNeko