Ain't Love Grand? (F seeking FxM)

Started by Talra Di Deliren, February 06, 2013, 06:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my little ideas.

I'd like you to check out my O/Os page for any information. Please and thank you.

If interested in fandoms, I have a few on this thread. Here is where you can find my MxM request thread.

Also please check my A/As when you can, I don't always get to post daily or weekly.

So lets get started, shall we? A few key points first.

~I do have a job, two actually, and juggling classes as well. But not all that will keep me from roleplaying. I'll keep up as much as I can.
~Paragraphs are preferred when writing. One sentence may be fine depending on the situation and you can't think of much to say or do, but I won't allow it all the time. A paragraph or so please, I'm begging you.
~Let's communicate with each other to be sure we are on the same page. We don't have to get to know each other but talking while roleplaying helps knowing if the other is still there and not leaving the other hanging or waiting by the noose.
~My O/Os are not a barrier to everything but a few certain details I don't particularly like. So don't get me wrong, I love to do Non-con and bondage stuff. I just like to eventually move into consensual for romance and plot.

Another, if anything here doesn't quite fancy you but still would like to try something out, please PM me. Don't reply to this thread. Thank you.

Now on for the stories you've been waiting for:

The Journey for the Epic
Genre: High Fantasy, Romance, Humor
MC: Bard
YC: Orc (as well as the other two)
Forum Play: Con, a little Non-Con
Note: I'm not a fan of nasty, over muscular, unintelligent Orcs. Orcs have been depicted in many ways, so I only ask for more humanly features. I have a few pictures for reference if you like.

The journey that calls to adventure captures the hearts of writers all around the continent. The one to bring an Epic untold will become the ultimate Bard, a Seeker. Unfortunately for this one young Bard, she has much to learn. Her skills are mediocre and she couldn't hide from sight to save her life. Literally. Bards are forbidden to interact with the heroes of their stories, forbidden to even be in the story. One good thing going for her is Bardic Immunity. A continental law where Bards were granted immunity from harm and acts against her.

So when she ran into three Orcs that were seeking vengeance from a foolish knight that slaughtered a few of their camps, which was the main character of the story she was trying to write, she had to use her immunity against them. They were reluctant at first, capturing her and taking her to their remaining camp and leader. The leader sat on his thrown proudly and angry, while a rather large cage resided next to him. What that cage was for she would later find out.

Due to her poor language skills, she could barely understand the Orcs' words. One at least was able to speak common and translate. They want her help in finding something. To her dismay, she was the bait.

The Orc that could speak her language often helped her, and the time she would spend with him she later finds herself writing about him. A warrior without flaw. Brutal with a blade, but easy on the eyes. An Epic of an Orc that later becomes the king.

Plot and Name Open
Genre: D&D/Pathfinder, High Fantasy, Romance, Humor
MC: Tiefling Paladin and her trusty Hippogriff mount
YC: Open
Forum Play: Open
Note: Character based from a game I play weekly, and Tieflings can be of any alignment in Pathfinder rules stated in ARG so don't go around saying they are naturally evil. I just wish to play her more than just on paper and dice. No this will not be played on a rolling system or looking to find a DM for me to play her. Unless someone is very much willing to play it as a rolling system, but I really would like to write her out. Rules and such will still abide to the books, just not using die.

Your Character will be finding her along your quest, that being open as well, locked in a cell. She is wrapped in chains and looks rather angry but something about her is just beautiful that she unknowingly captures your attention.

The world can be open, but I see a more chaotic world ruled by a great evil being. How the story goes is completely open. I'd love to just hear out some ideas for this character. 

Unlikely True Lovers
Genre: Fantasy, Forbidden Romance
MC: Light
YC: Darkness
Forum Play: Mainly Consensual but can go Non-con to Con
Note: Will also be having this posted in the MxMs. There are many possibilities to this idea, so PM me if you know a good plot for these two.

Two worlds born into one as what we see as Life and Death itself, separated by the Gods unbeknownst to them that a collision of the two may cause a world wide Armageddon. They are of Light and Darkness, known by many names but their true name only they themselves keep deep within their hearts. They are the very balance that creates this world, yet somehow know nothing of the existence of the other. Although fate has something waiting for them...

There has been a legend that humans seek from either/or of the two powerful beings. It's said that if one seeks out the being of Light, they will be given everlasting youth and beauty. Whilst if one seeks out the being of Darkness, death and pain will never touch their soul. There are a few in the human world that believed such a legend and sought after it, centuries of no success.

His
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
MC: Princess
YC: Knight, secretly a dragon
Forum Play: Con
Note: working on plot

Forced Allegiance, Arranged Marriage, His Prisoner
Genre: Low Fantasy
MC: Princess
YC: Prince
Forum Play: Non-Con to Con
Note: The two will hate each other in the beginning but eventually come to love one another probably due to some event of great deed. It's fully open for discussion.

Two great nations warring over lands and power, they finally find themselves at an endless battle. In order to ensure the two would never pick up arms against the other, they unwilling gave up their prized heir into a marriage. A princess is sent from her home to another castle built just for the two. It was said to be built by the finest archaeologists in the prince's land. He arrived to find the young girl and immediately declares her as his. Except they both don't like each other. Their father's fought and seemingly in their eyes lost. They will win the battle for them. But it would be a hard task if one of them is so keen on not letting the other go willingly.

Genre:
MC:
YC:
Forum Play:
Note:

Stories to be reopened

Beauty and the Dragon
Inspirational Pic
Like Beauty and the Beast, a woman stumbles upon a great castle only to find servants not in human form and their master a beast. But there's a difference.

The king had been appointed his title after the previous great king's death. He had been a spoiled brat, tended to his every need and many women to choose from. Although, something happens. A curse was set upon him and the castle. He is a descendant of a long line of dragons, but none were able to become such a beast until him. The power itself though was cursed to the wielder, in which consumes him and no longer will he be a man but a monster. His servants became afraid and quickly left the castle, it being the cage of the king. It would be many years to pass until one person, a woman to be exact, to come across such a legend.

The young woman studies mysterious legends that were never proven. She comes to the city, learning more of it only being that of a legend and a ghost story. People no longer believed, but never would go near the castle over the hill. Anyone that did always heard strange noises, see fires erupting out of nowhere, and a sudden feeling of being watched.

Taking the challenge of solving the mystery, she ventures to the castle. There she finds something disturbing and exotic.

In this, it's similar to Beauty and the Beast but with a dragon king and curse. There is no flower or anything like that. This is just a cursed man, lonely and seeking peace. I would, of course, play the woman and looking for the dragon king. Discussion is open to details.

Waging War
Demons and angels have been at war for a millennium, causing destruction within the human world. Peace can never be kept between the differing races. No human is safe under either sun or moon. They can only go about their day in hopes the gods don't bring their war to their homes. Angels soaring high in the skies watch for disturbances on the ground where the dark men of the devil walk causing death. Demons watch the skies where the winged men bring down justice of their Lord. No one is trusted. They must fight to survive, to win the battle that has been long over due. They don't understand the very meaning of peace until one opposing pair meets with their blades raised to their necks.

He is a demon, she is an angel. Completely opposite, yet something about the other is so...different. He is not like the others she had fought and killed and neither is she that he had killed. Is the other the true meaning of peace?

Seems like a love story from the second paragraph in my explanation, but I actually want some fighting of course and troubling occurrences where they have to face more than themselves. Even the gods and the devil have some sort of bone to pick with each other. I ask for a male partner to lead the demonic character. Discussion is open for any detail to the story and the characters.

Slave for Trade
A ship of slave traders came across an island of the most beautiful beings they ever encountered as well as seeing the abilities these people possess first hand. Their greed clouded their judgment then and ended up capturing these people and bringing them to their home land. There the people of the main land became instantly intrigued. The slave traders stripped of these natives of their culture and threw them out on the stadium for the world to see. One by one, sold to the highest interested bidder, they went.

They all shown fear and distaste in the main-landers and traders they shown hospitality towards. It shows even the kindest soul could be torn apart. Strangely, though, one stood out than the rest. Even though chained and barely clothed, this girl stood tall looking down on all before her.

Talra was once a princess of her people, now a slave. Looking for a male of wealth and popularity, his occupation open. Upon seeing her on that stage, this man finds her bravery interesting, so he bids for her raising the price sky high though not a problem for him. Whatever happens when he takes her home with him is totally open.

Breaking in the Wolf
It was just as ordinary a wolf as any other, except that it was left unconscious on the front door of his house. What was he to do with it? There were multiple options. He could just leave it alone and let it leave peacefully when it awoke. Animal control could pick it up and take care of the animal. There was also the thought of taking it to the vet to be sure it was alright and he wouldn't be mistaken as an animal abuser or something.

Well, instead of doing either one of those, he takes it in and gives the wolf the warmth and comfort of his home until it was to wake and completely change his view of wolves entirely. In the dim moonlight streaming through a window the bare skin of the wolf shone brightly as the dark azure colored eyes filled with the loss of who or what she is.

This is of an ordinary human male finds a wolf that ends up being a werewolf with amnesia and later develops feelings for this beautiful creature as he takes care of her.

Death is Near...
Lepturan is of a noble native of certain power that of the people possess: manipulation of elements. Although the Lepturans are said to be noble, they are, however, shunned by everyone. Once they have been discovered by the out-landers that started up their colonies, word spread fast of them and their abilities the gods themselves born them with. They were not hunted for fear of being hunted themselves. So in all the years humans advanced, they roamed to world discovering and watching the people while being completely ignored as though they did not exist. They were recognized for having the whitest hair and tan skin, along with the blank expressions they give.

It is Talra that is to begin on a journey for the fate of mankind and learn of these people that she never known of by this stranger that decided to help in her time of need.

Basically, looking for a male that will come around noticing a Lepturan female close to dying and takes it upon himself to save her. She is a stubborn girl though she can be quite the mystery. They learn from each other of their cultural differences and much more.

The Hunter now the Hunted
Vampires no longer have to hide from the sun, fore there was a lift from the curse by a certain interfering witch. Now the vampires are taking revenge on the hunters that took advantage of the sun that once overpowered them, killing them off one after the other. Slowly the hunters began to die out and the rest gone into hiding blending with normal citizens pretending not to notice the vampires.

Their sense to detect the monsters with ease is what made them hunters with their silver eyes. To survive they resulted in surgeries or colored contacts so as not to be hunted.

The vampire huntress Talra decided not to give in to these monsters of beauty and blood lust, using everything she had but sunlight to kill them. Little did she know that she'd come across a vampire off the radar. This one was different, but he still thirsts for blood like any other. Who is he...? And why can she not kill him like she can easily kill other vampires...?

I need of a male vampire really, nothing more asked. If any suggestions to this, then please do say what you want to say. I'm open for any detail of this story.

The Dragon King's Daughter
Yes, the royalty are dragons, but in the form of humans with immense beauty and charisma. And the king's life is at risk of an assassination. There was human in particular that just had to get caught in stepping on the king's grounds and immediately accused of attempting to take the king's life. He is stripped of his belonging, only to be sparred his clothing, and shackled in a dungeon. His very life taken away in a matter of a day and the only thing keeping him going was the sight of a beautiful princess dressed in boys clothing and practicing swordplay with a knight of the royal guard.

She was miraculous and glowing with purity. She was too much to pass up. The human wanted to know her name, hear her voice, caress those cheeks, feel those tiny hands explore him...

If you haven't figured it out, I want a human male, could either be good or bad, but someone that had little care and done what he felt like. His class and proffession is up to you. He could be lustful for the beauty or fell in love at first sight. Other than that, the character is all yours to make.

Eternally Outcast
Magic has been banned from the land, giving the people peace of mind from the fears of sorcerers and witches. Even the strongest bloodline of magi had been taken and hung. All except one new born child left in the care of a servant. The bloodline of the Delirens share a blood of dragons, giving them immense magical powers that can outmatch any Mage. Now though, there was no longer any use for magic as the people could see. They couldn't be any more wrong.

A powerful sorcerer has shown himself and is bringing destruction to the land. Small towns setting aflame and cities attacked by foul demons. This man was after true reign and revenge for being the outcast of the world.

But he wasn't the only one that can use the forces of magic. A young woman, Talra Deliren, descendant of the draconic bloodline, had grown up hidden from the rest of the world. She knew nothing that of her powers as she grown not to harness them. The servant raised her as one of the humans and he kept her secret hidden. That is until one day she suddenly use the power to stop a demon from attacking her friends. There, she became an outcast and thrown from her home while the servant that became her only family watched her leave, unable to defend her right.

This story I am craving to play out, intro pretty much shortened here. If you haven't already figured out, I am looking for a male to play the sorcerer. It may take time before our characters meet, but I was thinking he would capture her and try to get her on his side and extract revenge with him. I'm willing to discuss the outcome whether he does bring her on his side or she brings him on hers.

Bloody Outlaw
Just because she is a girl doesn't mean Talra can't shoot the top off of a wine bottle. Sheriff Talra had been appointed her position since the day she took down the outlaw Benson from a large town called Goldridge. It was once a town where the settlers worked to find gold. The river had long since dried and the only water source left was the Everwell in the middle of Goldridge. The townspeople prospered with their water and stayed peaceful, but they needed a sheriff to maintain the law. And lately, there have been some late night murders.

She's got a gun and an attitude to match. She investigates these murders with dread overcoming her mind as the victims turn up dry as a bone and the only wound was two puncture holes at the neck. This is not what she was used to seeing. The people are getting restless, wanting answers and a peace of mind. So she goes on the watch, finding a suspect at the night, and chases him through the desert. He's fast on foot while she on horse. Definitely not human. What happens out in the desert as she sets out to catch this murderer is one to be told.

A westernized story mixed with vampires and the supernatural. I only ask for a partner to play the murderous vampire running from the sheriff only to find her a tempting meal. It may turn out as a non-con depending on the discussion of the story, but open for however it could go.

Untouched
Humans weren't meant to see anything more than what they could understand. No one expected those to have eyes to see beyond what's true. They didn't just share the world with species their god created around them. Spirits of the dead roam with lost thoughts and feelings as they watched the living go by without so much as a notice in their direction. The lost souls of the dead cannot rest until their hearts had been put to ease. And the only people that could help them pass on, are the humans with the eyes to see those spirits and the minds to speak and understand them.

Talra is a girl that grew up seeing the dead. They haunted her and she grown tired of them. Days go by where she ignored their presence and gone on with her own life. Little did she know her purpose with those eyes of hers until one day a male spirit sought her out for help.

It isn't much of a plot, but I seek a male partner to play out the spirit. He can be anyone, any past, and all he wants is to find solitude and peace from the world. He knows Talra can see him, no matter how hard she tries to ignore. And eventually she agrees and tries to find a way to put him to rest. Then she ends up growing feelings for the spirit.

The Lionells
The household of the Lionells had grown small with the curse of the male side of the family. During ancient times, a witch sought to gain the love of the brothers, only to fail and turned down. She cursed their lives to be eternal and as monsters of their name. Lions are majestic creatures with power over many of kin. The two brothers remain as their selves with one flaw that would turn others running from under their beautiful looks. Their bodies morph into that of a lion though humanoid. One day of each week, the day they had turned down the fearsome witch, they would turn into such beasts. They are fearsome and therefore unable to love and be loved.

One woman stumbled upon a mansion that should be for sale as it looked abandoned. It just needed a few patch up works and it'll look good as new. The place was too beautiful and captivating she had to take a look inside. There she meets two handsome men. What awaits is to be told.

This is different that what I'm usually used to but this had come to mind for a while and writer's block had taken it's hold over me. I seek a male partner to play both roles of the Lionell brothers. How ever the story goes I'm open for details. Please feel  to ask any question of this story and I would like to make this out into a story with your help.

Big Bad Wolf
The Yakuza is a major gang that runs most of the business world. Going to collect debts or run someone out of their homes from poverty. Picking fights or just causing them for fun with the feds. Just can't keep these guys behind bars with all the money they possess. Though they are doing something that would send them to prison for good and all they need to get caught is one nosy photographer.

The boss of the Yakuza is a young man that shown up to the old previous boss with brute strength and martial arts that no one could match up. He decides to take the business up a notch and soon deals with a girl with a camera. She's got evidence of him and if it gets to the police, he was sure to be taken out of the picture. He has to keep her quiet. But he doesn't want to kill such a cute thing as her. No, he would do as he pleased and make her beg for him, make her turn over the pictures and he will be . Except she won't ever be  again.

I know the title says wolf in it and sounds a bit like a red riding hood story, but I meant that he is like a wolf in way but not. And that he's a bad boy. No, if you want a red riding hood story, you're going to have to wait for it to come. I just need a male to play a bad boy boss of the Yakuza and discussion is open over what he is doing illegally and how the story of the two will go about.

These are what I've got so far, but I will be updating with some new stuff eventually.
Thank you for checking out my thread, whether or not I've caught your interest.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

Update: added new story, Even the Moon Never Sleeps
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

Update: added new idea, The Dragon King's Daughter

Talra Di Deliren

Update: changed pic. Just had to have it <3

Talra Di Deliren

Update: added new ideas, Eternally Outcast and Bloody Outlaw

Talra Di Deliren

Talra Di Deliren

Update: added new idea, Waging War

Talra Di Deliren

Update: added new idea, The Lionells

Talra Di Deliren

Update: Quite a few are taken. Better hurry and come along for a life of adventure and love ^_^

Talra Di Deliren

Update: added new idea, Big Bad Wolf

Talra Di Deliren

Update: Added Fandoms and status change

Talra Di Deliren

Talra Di Deliren

Talra Di Deliren

Update: Moved my M/M ideas here.

Many of my ideas have been taken but there are still a few. If you like any Idea and it's taken but it sparked something in mind, don't hesitate to PM me.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra Di Deliren

Talra Di Deliren

Update though was unable to bump a new idea as I must go now for a little while. Sorry.

Ghostphoenix713

Just wanted to let you know that the links to both you O/Os and A/As lead back to the main page of the site
Ons and Offs

Looking for role play thread

My A/A thread

"If you ever look at the sky, doubting the existence of other worlds, just know that somewhere a creature looks up at its sky, doubting you.” - Welcome to Night Vale

Talra Di Deliren

Ah, that's odd because its not the first time it's done that. Thanks, I'll have it fixed soon as I can.

Talra Di Deliren

Update: added Beauty and the Dragon

Also cleaned it up some so that new and untaken stories are at top, and fixed O/Os and A/As links.

Talra Di Deliren

Update: Waging War finally taken (I think) and will be working on some new ideas and clean up.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra Di Deliren

Still updating and fixing this thread, but added something new: Unlikely True Lovers

Talra Di Deliren

Looking for a plot for my Tiefling ^^

Talra Di Deliren

Bumping. Will be adding stuff later.