Hitura's 1-1 ideas (All genders welcome!)

Started by Lady Hitura Caprion, March 01, 2009, 11:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Hitura Caprion

Revamped to be neater!

As I get Ideas I will update this post. I'm in college and run another role play site so I won't get ideas often or have a chance to post them often. I might cross over some ideas from the other role playing sight since its just RO based and I can explain everything in a detailed intro post. But because of this lack of being able to create, I do accept multiple people to do a plot with.

Real-life Settings

I Live to Serve: The parents of a rather well off young woman leave on vacation and have dismissed all of the house staff except her private butler. He knows her like the back of her hand and can tend to her rather well for being the only one left with her.

He has known her since she was little and possibly grew up with her and is around her age or no more than ten years older than her. I don't mind older guys dating older girls, but if they're old enough to be your child's age, no. That's just wrong. And DEFINATLY no old old people. I'll either play the male or female role for this one.

Cooking up Trouble

A high class chef takes on several students in an attempt to find a new chef for a restaurant that s/he is planning on opening. But what happens when she finds more than a new head chef in one of the students?

Fantasy

The Harpy's Toy: Through genetic experimentation, science has created the "harpy", a woman genetically manipulated to be beautiful and capable of producing healthy offspring free of genetic impurities. They would be self sufficient with their wings, strength, and talon-ed legs.  They were to be able to fly to the grocery store, defend their young and themselves, and serve their husbands loyally. But something went wrong.

The first harpy created was violently loyal to her husband, and killed any man who tried to court her in a controlled environment. She successfully breed multiple offspring through laying eggs, which the scientists had not intended. Their gestation periods were shorter, birthing multiple (around 2-3) eggs after only 4 months in the womb, and the eggs hatched only days later. Another unintentional problem occurred, her female offspring were born harpies like her, and the males born fully human. The goal of this experiment was to give a man the perfect breeding machine and caretaker.

After 17 years, the harpies daughters escaped into the wilds and spread out, hiding from their captors. 50 years later the harpy population has increased and spread across the globe. They are no longer civilized, but intelligent creatures who live in forest and mountain regions. They often court human men, but steal them away if they refuse the come ons thanks to one last fatal mistake made by the scientists, designing the harpies to be fertile once a year for two months.

I'll play the harpy or the victim. Yes its possible for a gentic fluke down the line for harpy males to be born as harpies rather than humans, especially where they mate with sons of other harpies due to lack of human men around. They have their own language and their kind is immune to incest disfigurations and such thanks to their genetic engineering.

It's in the Cards: There are many different designs on a deck of Tarot cards. Some draw inspiration from divinity and religion, while others draw inspiration from powerful mythical and magical creatures. They're not always what they seem. A young (male or female) inherits a deck of these cards with some of these mythical creatures sealed inside by an ancestor and accidentally releases one. Stuck in a world without it's own kind, the creature must rely on it's captor's descendant to help it adapt.

Setting is open to discussion. It can be dark ages or modern times. Male or female on either end.

Curses gone Awry

The ancestor of a young woman had a curse placed on his head for stealing away an old gypsies daughter. The curse never took effect until now. After five hundred years the curse begins to take hold into the family line. The first and only effected thus far is his young (great + some number that would make it 500 years later) grandchild. It first surfaced when they were fifteen. It started with excessive hunger, headaches, nausea, aggressive behavior, then escalated into the full blown curse. They became a were-wolf, and they are seeking a mate...

Utilizing a surplus

The human population has reached a surplus. Due to popular demand, milk from animals has an alternative, human milk. A company has risen to the top of the corporate food chain on this market, utilizing a surplus population to impart cow genetics into humans to create a quick supply of milk from females and 'bulls' to keep them happy and breeding.

Lady Hitura Caprion

Updated: Added "The Harpy's Toy"

Last of the Great Mikeys

Hey! The Harpy's Toy looks fun! I would be happy to give it a go or three.

Chevalier des Poissons

Wild things looks nice. Are you still interested on that?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sand of gaara

I would like to try I Live to Serve if you interested still, but I was wondering if youd play the female role?

Lady Hitura Caprion

Sure to both. Pm me details of things you prefer, such as tags, scenes etc.

Lady Hitura Caprion

Updated to be neater and clean! Italics means authors note~

Lady Hitura Caprion

Added "It's in the Cards". Had an idea while playin with my tarot cards, go figure.

Jecht

I like your ideas. You're really creative but I don't think I'm creative enough to do any of those. maybe once you come up with a few more I'll try.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Insatiably Bored

very much interested in "It's in the Cards", sending PM.
O&O: Updated 9/27/11

A&A: UPDATED 9/28/11 Official Day of eternal departure from E

Lady Hitura Caprion

Added: The mermaid's song. Please remember that I like there to be a realistic sense of pregnancy possibility in my threads. In that specific one there would most certainly be pregnancy. It can potentially be a group thread as there are two princes, a mer mage,  and the Ustaytian prince's mistress involved.

Lady Hitura Caprion

Added: Cooking up trouble, Curses Gone Awry

Orochimaru

Are any still open or available for repost?

Lady Hitura Caprion

Updates! Some changes, one added. Open for anything not crossed out. Dear god my grammar sucked and I don't wanna fix it. v.v