Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Cynical on December 28, 2008, 06:50:59 PM
Granted! Yet when you go outside, and see everybody walking around in a zombie-like state, you slowly realize 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' is not simply a story but a reality.

I wish the science (or magic) of instant transportation over distance would be discovered and given to the masses freely.
That amounts to mind-control, so it's breaking the rules of the wish, not perverting them.

Your wish is granted, but as some of the greatest cities on Earth vanish into nuclear explosions, you suddenly realize that it was a bit early for mankind to know that kind of things...

I wish I could summon the spirit of Einstein so he could update his theories ;D !
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Scott

Granted, but Einstein's new theories are just as advanced today as they were back then and noone understands them....again.

I wish Christmas presents were free so noone's budget was affected.

Aeval

Your wish is granted but because you don't have to pay for any of the gifts..you can't decide what to get anyone from all the choices you have and no one gets anything....again!

I wish the electricity would be on when I got home!.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Granted!  Not only is your electricity on, it's VERY on causing a short and a fire which burns down your home.

I wish I could find a decent place to move to.

Mithlomwen

Granted....But after you get there you end up in the same boat you are now, so it ends up being not so decent after all....

I wish the sun would come out...
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

cattycutie

Granted, but then it starts spewing fireballs which then engulf the planet, and it goes down like the Titanic (minus the string quartet).

I wish I could just wish I had a cup of hot chocolate ad it was miraculously done for me.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Aeval

Granted! Anytime you want hot chocholate you just snap your fingers and you get it! The only thing is..anytime ANYONE snaps their fingers..hot chocholate is served and there are ALOT of people where you are that are prone to snapping their fingers!

I wish wishes could come true.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

They do! But only for your doppelganger on Counter-Earth! :D

I wish I had a ham sandwich.

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

You get your wish..but first..you have to slaughter the pig  *yuck! not sure why I granted it this way but there it is!*

Wish I had someone to cook me a huge breakfast- whatever I wanted!

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Someone DOES! A strong, handsome man that you can have your way with when he's done! The problem is, he's married... and his wife ranked 2nd in the International Trap Shotgun Championships.

I wish I had better maple syrup to go with these pancakes.
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

Granted..only problem is they brought you the WHOLE maple tree so you have to figure out how to get the maple sap and then make the syrup yourself..by that time you've decided it's easier to just go and buy it..and oh..by the way..you never want to see another pancake again!

I want it to be July with sun and warm temps and NO FRICKEN SNOW!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

It's july! On the beach! It's sunny and bright and warm!... and giant, marauding crustaceans are EVERYWHERE.

I'd like a hug.

Ryven

Granted!  A very large and hungry boa constrictor slithers around your neck and gives you a BIG hug...before eating you.

I wish I had something more constructive to do.

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 01, 2009, 12:19:43 PM
Granted!  A very large and hungry boa constrictor slithers around your neck and gives you a BIG hug...before eating you.

I wish I had something more constructive to do.

You hear a knock at the door *knock, knock..you go to answer..you are given an envelope: you are to report to work immediately for a project which will take you to the desert for a job which you get little sleep, even less pay, and no internet! ;D

I wish someone would come and organize my house! but I would still be able to find everything! *I KNEW someone would say I wouldn't be able to find things!*

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Granted!  But the next day an earthquake shakes the landscape and near everything that was done the day before is undone by all your possessions being shaken around and knocked everywhere.

I wish I was paid more.

Aeval

Granted! You now have a raise of...........................a penny an hour!

Wish someone would come to my house and give me a  manicure so I wouldn't have to leave and go out into the cold!

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Whilst giving you an amazing manicure, the manicur...ist? Is that it? The manicurist accidentally slices off your big toe.

I wish I could fall asleep right now. And NOT die. Or go into a coma. XD

Aeval

Quote from: Carth on January 01, 2009, 04:46:30 PM
Whilst giving you an amazing manicure, the manicur...ist? Is that it? The manicurist accidentally slices off your big toe.

I wish I could fall asleep right now. And NOT die. Or go into a coma. XD
ouch Carth!!! slicing off my big toe! THAT hurts!!

You fall asleep right now...and wake up....in 5 minutes! and then because you got a catnap..you can't fall asleep for another 24 hours!

*going to wish something REALLY easy!*
I wish I had an endless supply of Dom Perignon!

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

You are now drowned in a room full of wine! You'll have it forever... AS YOUR GRAVE! *bum bum BUMMMM!!!*

Alright. XD now that the silliness has subsided, someone get me a cute girl to sit on my lap?

Aeval

Granted! You have suffered enough! A parade of lovely ladies walk by you..you must choose only one..only problem is ..you can only have her for 1 minute! *mhwaaaahhhhaaahhh!!!*

I only want simple things...let Monday never come!!

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

XD Oh, what a minute that would be though.

Monday never comes... for you or anyone else on the planet. On 11:59, sunday night, the world EXPLODES!!!

I'd like to go out to coffee with someone. :)

Aeval

*stops a homeless man on the street- asks him if he wants to go to coffee with Carth..he says yes! I give him money for him and Carth to go for coffee1* There now..isn't it nice when your wish is fulfilled!! ;D

Someone make my cold go away! *sniffle, sniffle*

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Granted!  It will go away slowly and probably be totally gone in a week or so.

I wish it was warmer here.

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 02, 2009, 08:20:50 AM
Granted!  It will go away slowly and probably be totally gone in a week or so.

I wish it was warmer here.

*thank you Ryven for granting my wish so sweetly! I feel better already!*

Granted..the sun wil come out any minute..or two..or three.. or...

I wish I had straight hair instead of curley hair!

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Granted!  Your hair falls out, and you receive a straight-haired wig in the mail.

I wish an MMO that I actually wanted to play would come out.