The Vampire Prince (M character seeking F character)

Started by LamentingQuill, May 06, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Very rare instance where I am willing to play a male in a solo game. I'll only be taking one partner for this and will not do multiples at this time featuring this character and highly rough draft idea.

In this alternate Earth, the supernatural is no secret and many of the various races and species have their own kingdoms, complete with alliances, trades and etc, etc, etc.

Julian, is the crown prince of the vampire kingdom in France... he is beautiful, charismatic, seductive, intelligent and by far, the finest swordsman in all of France. He's not so bad a shot either be it gun or bow or put him against another man twice his size, he will walk out without a single scratch and muttering about his unworthy opponent got blood on his shirt...

I had a few different ideas (that you are not required to choose from) for your character that might help them meet...

Maybe she is a princess of another species or even human royalty that wishes to form an alliance via marriage with the French vampires?

Maybe she is a peasant girl trying to take care of aging parents or helpless younger siblings and must do things she normally wouldn't? Like for example, working somewhere she is paid for her blood instead of her body, maybe even both. Or perhaps she works at the palace, tending to the vampire royalty dietary needs for some reason or another?

Perhaps she is a gift to the prince as a gesture of good will from a less benevolent vampire kingdom seeking an alliance of sorts?

There really are so many ways to go with this ^.^

Rp girl

You sound like quite the silver tounge, is the role taken yet?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Rp girl on May 07, 2018, 01:08:10 AM
You sound like quite the silver tounge, is the role taken yet?

No, but I must warn you... I never write short posts and I quickly lose interest when I receive them. Not discouraging you, just want you to know what you're getting into first.

Rp girl

I love a good chunk of detail and quite frankly love writing it. Im sorry my eariler replies may duscorage you but that is because of a suden drop in partners that where my lengthy posts. If you want I can happily link you to the stories I enjoyed the most so you can get a taste for my writing style.