~Twisting Tales, Lucid Dreams and Living Nightmares~

Started by Nachtmahr, November 22, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Welcome
To my realm of depravity

Hello, and welcome to my lists of ideas, inspirations, and personal roleplay requests. Usually this thread will be kept open, and anyone can contact me at any time and I will take whatever offer you might have into consideration. I tend to be quite open to most things, as long as you don't go directly against my O/O's, Which can be found in my signature.

It may happen that I'm too busy to accept any RP requests, or that your idea is simply not appealing to me. In either case, I will let you know, and in case of the latter, I will usually talk it through with you, and see what we can do about it. I'm not all that picky as long as you are willing to compromise.

I only have a few rules, but I expect you to respect them.

1: Please read my O/O's before making any requests or suggestions.
1-A: Please note that I am not currently open to participating in group games.

2: If something isn't listed in my O/O's, feel free to ask me about it. My palette is frankly a little too broad for me to list everything I might be open to.
2-A: If something is listed as an "Off" but you feel as though you can bring a unique spin to it, you may bring it up - but please respect that no means no.
2-B: Please bring creativity - I will happily write with you, but I won't write for you. I do not enjoy passive partners.

3: I will generally put as much effort as possible into a post. I expect you to do the same.
3-A: Experience has taught me that post-length varies, and sometimes 1 paragraph makes more sense than 5 and vice versa. One-liners are generally not satisfying to read or write though.
3-B: I will never demand that your writing is perfect - mine isn't either. But I've found that the on-site Spell Check feature can go a long way in fixing everyday typos.
3-C: More of a tip than a rule, but I've found that typing out posts in common writing programs with grammar correction features can go a very long way in improving one's writing.

4: While I request that you be patient with me, you're always free to ask what's going on - but please don't be rude.
4-A: It is okay to be busy or simply loose interest, but please let me know.

5: you will not be able to contact me outside of Elliquiy.
5-A: I will not share any significant personal details, such as name, address, phone number, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Ideas, Cravings and Fantasies.
Please Click here.
(Currently unavailable. You are invited to share your ideas with me though.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nachtmahr

The gallery has been heavily updated, but the best news is probably that 'The Ultimate Adventure!' has been re-opened.

I would like to add that I'm going to be extremely picky with applicants for 'The Ultimate Adventure!', but you're also free to contact me with any other ideas. :)

I should also add that I've updated my set of rules. There still aren't that many, and I would definitely suggest that you read through them, please.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~