Returning Roleplayer looking for a female partner

Started by IamNinjaman, October 20, 2009, 02:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamNinjaman

Hi there, its been almost a year since I've been here and now I'm ready for a new role play. If you're interested please PM me.

Breaking rank:
This one is based off the many animes that involve Mecha. The male lead is captain of a special ops Mech unit and getting ready to recruit a new officer.

A Shadow in Night.
In this one is about a mysterious male lead who is a great assassin and is taking on a new job. The target? That is up to my female partner and when the assassin meets this target will he be able to kill her or will a repressed humanity show up inside of him.

That's it for now, more stories will show up!  ;D

IamNinjaman

New story ready.  :-)
A Night Full of Red.
Despite what the title says I'm hoping this story gos longer than one night. Its about two people who survive the initial outbreak of a zombie virus. There will be action and despair that comes with any zombie attack, but hopefully some love in the mix of it. The male is a soldier that got separated from his unit when the zombies attack and meets the female lead at the local grocery store looking for supplies. Will they survive the zombie outbreak or become zombie chow?

IamNinjaman

Another story:
Something for Nothing
This is inspired by the show "White Collar" so I would like to play as a white collar criminal in France and a international agent is hunting him. If someone wants to play as the sexy agent, please PM.

IamNinjaman

New Story:

For the Emperor.
I'm not to sure how well this Rp will turn out but I always wanted to try out a Warhammer 40k rp with a male and female guardsman trying to save a planet against the forces chaos. If you're interested in playing this or have other suggestions please PM me.

IamNinjaman

These are all taken.
Something for Nothing
A Night Full of Red.

IamNinjaman

Star Crossed.

I allways have a love of playing as a captain of a star ship.
The captain of a star ship is looking for a new 2nd in command of his special forces group and finds it in a beautiful alien. Will he and the 2nd in command break ranks to express their love while kicking ass? who knows