Wanted: Teacher Corrupted by Student Role Play

Started by GnothiSeauton, January 08, 2011, 10:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

This has been an idea within the back of my mind for sometime that just hasn't left me.  It just keeps growing and growing, and for the life of me can't really find a partner for it.  Right now, I'm in a version of it with someone, but I would like to do another one really badly. 

It's about a new teacher in town starting his first big teaching job (Thirties to mid forties).  Having uprooted his new family to a new town, it's been somewhat stressful on him.  So badly he wants to succeed, to live his dream of being a real teacher other than just another substitute teacher.

I see this as a sort of corruption story, of a young student sort of re-awakening and corrupting her teacher.  For example, finding him out behind the school smoking a cigarette to seduce and tease him and give him the first blowjob he had in years if not a decade or so.

This is totally open for whomever is interested.  I do check past posts, as I do not want a habitual one-liner poster wasting my time with a bad story.  Right now, there is no ending planned, it's totally open for interpretation and brain storming. 

If anyone is interested, please send me a message.

I'm looking for someone to play either role.  Ideally, I would like to play the role of the male teacher just to work on writing more male characters, but I'm totally open to playing the female.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

WickedTemptation19

Well I'll be up to givin this a try :) I've been wanting to work on a more.. Seductive women lol. If you want you can Pm me:)
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.
I am your Wicked Temptation

LovelyWinterStorm

This RP seems like it will be fun and interesting to write, please message me when you can, I would love to write something with you