Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

It can take its time. Our next soul desires something sweet.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Irisa

Yes please!  I could use a sweet treat.

The next poster purchased shoes recently.

Despairs

Someone purchase them for me. Our next soul is ready for the next day or bed. (Congrats on your approval Irisa.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Irisa

Since I can't get any sweets tonight.  I'm giving up and going to bed before I bake something and regret it. (Thanks for the congrats Dark Despairs.  :-) It's nice to be here.)

This next poster is feeling wide awake!

Stone

I damn well better be, considering what time it is.

The next person thinks it's... clobberin' time!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Livrainbows

Of course, always time to clobber.

The next person wishes they could go deep sea diving right now.

Hannelore Stormbane

No, I don't. Kind of scared of what lurks in the deep.

The next person wishes they could lie on a beach, nice and safe from giant sea-monsters.

Captain Maltese

Urgh. Be a piece of sweaty meat on a sandy beach, no thanks. Gimme the monsters.

The next person spends today making firewood for the winter.

Yes, winter. Winter is coming!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

dolt

Did that last week.

Next person is taller in heels.

Captain Maltese

Barely. Combat boots have heels but they aren't built for making calves look longer. Give you that extra little boost in confidence though, and that matters as well.

Next person walks barefoot mostly.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lynnie

If I never had to wear shoes I wouldn't. I love being barefoot.

The next person is enjoying their quite morning. (Being spoiled here as my mini man is still asleep!)

Galanthor

not morning here and it wasn't quiet...so...no

The next person clearly needs a hug.
Nodnod

Lynnie

Totally could use a hug!!

The next soul has had their food stolen by something cute.

Irisa

Yes.  Dogs are sneaky.

This next person loves fast cars.

Galanthor

Nope...had some accidents...lets say the slower the better.

Next person owns a tiny hat?

Captain Maltese

I own many types of headwear. But I really don't think any of them can be described as tiny.

The next person can't wait for summer to be over so people return to E.

Lynnie

I am totally one of those people. Though I want summer gone so I don't sweat to death from the heat :(

The next soul had something planned for dinner and doesn't want to have that now.

Chi

Quote from: Lynnie on August 06, 2016, 04:06:31 PM
I am totally one of those people. Though I want summer gone so I don't sweat to death from the heat :(

^^ So tired of sweating in places girls shouldn't

OT: Nope, I so want my Italian shake'n'bake chicken with whipped mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies!

The next person believes caffeine is a gift from the heavens
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Captain Maltese

Well, it's the South American stimulant drug that squeezed beer and wine out of Europe's daily drinking habits, coinciding with new religious fervor to get people to work 12 hour days, start a dozen new wars and ruthless exploration and domination of the rest of the world.... so, a gift? Sure! Delicious? Sure! From the celestial territories? I am not so sure. *grins*

The next person loves History too.

Chi

Why yes, yes I do!

The next person thinks underwear is extraneous to a good look

Captain Maltese

*ponders* I feel somewhat linguistically challenged here. It's certainly a hindrance when you want to get a really good look at the nether regions of someone. On the other hand.... what window isn't improved by silky curtains, hinting at promising contours, tempting a hand to explore the tactile grounds within? What murky depths cannot be made further enticed by glittering, soft lingeries full of little straps for teeth and tongues to pull at?

The next person is wearing underwear as we speak.

Chi

yes I am

the next person will bring me coffee in bed

Captain Maltese

Want milk with that? You'll have to provide the sugar yourself though.

The next person has a favorite coffee brand.

AmberStarfire

There are a few brands I like but on a regular coffee jar, I prefer Arabica type coffee (not a brand). It tastes the best to me.

Passing it on.

Hannelore Stormbane

I really like Lavazza.

The next person has been south of the equator. (Or north of the equator, if they live in the south.)