Assassins Among Us - ASSASSINS WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 27, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

Elandra dreaded waking up the next day, worried that yet another citizen would be murdered. As she entered the square, her heart heavy she was relieved to find no one died the previous night. Like Valerian, she thought Leorobin might knew something.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

persephone325

Leorobin (2) - Val, Elandra
Phaia (1) - Josi
Guy (1) - Yugi
Sunshine (1) - Blythe
Josi (1) - Leorobin
Total: 6

Needed:
Lisar
MabFaerie
Phaia
Remiel
Sasha
Starlequin
SunshineSparkle
Tersius
ThatRPGuy
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Zelric Miras

"I know nothing of dead or murder. You start can pointing your pitchforks elsewhere please. Josietta was the first to try and place the guilt on someone else. Just saying..." He shrugged and sat on a barrel, waiting for the rest to voice their opinions on who should kick the bucket that night. His eyes shifted from Valerian to Elandra wondering what were their reasons for placing his suspicions on him, but biting back was not his style.

lisar

Lisar eyed Leorobin warily.  "Just because she had the guts to speak up first, doesn't mean she's the guilty one."  Her shoulders shrugged slightly and she shook her head slightly, "It could even be Sasha for all we know.  I haven't seen any evidence one way or another.  At this point, it's like picking names out of a hat!"

Josietta

Josi looked to Lisar and mouthed a silent "thank you" for speaking up for her. She didn't say anything herself as it would likely have been useless. Everyone was on edge and anyone could be at fault, so naturally people threw blame around where they guessed and hoped it landed on the right place.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

MabFaerie

As if in a fog, MabFaerie raised her head and blinked. She got the strange, nagging feeling that she'd missed something.
Oh well. It probably wasn't anything important.
Glancing about, MabFaerie noticed everyone seemed to be offering up names. Were they still electing a sheriff? Was this for some sort of community raffle? She really, really needed to keep tabs on this stuff.

When gazes turned her way, half-expectant of her to speak, she blurted out the first name that came to mind,
"Uh. Remiel!Yeah. That guy. He'd make a great Sheri--Oh, oh, we're not voting sheriff? oh. Huh. Okay, well Remiel anyway? For... whatever we're talking about now?"
MabFaerie made a mental note to try and pay more attention from now on. 
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Phaia

The boys in the band were drunk again and had become a bit overblown from the success of the one top 40 song. So Phaia had went out to get something to eat and found the townsfolk milling around the town center discussing whom could be the murdered of the former sheriff. The new one looked overwhelmed and as her piercing green eyes swept the crowd she knew she had to make a choice as well. She had never quite felt comfortable around Leorobin, perhaps it was only his unbending love of polka that colored her view but it was enough!

Remiel

Remiel perked up as he heard his name.  "Hrm? What?"  He blinked in a sleepy, semi-alcoholic stupor.   It took him a few tries to get up to speed.  Someone was dead, or wasn't.  Starlequin was the Sheriff.  There were assassins running around, and Leorobin was probably one of them.  Or maybe he was one of the good guys.  Nobody was particularly clear on that point.

"Mmmm, Tersius has been quiet," he pointed out.  "You know what they say--it's always the quiet ones."  He tapped the side of his nose knowingly--or, at least he meant to, but he missed entirely. 

persephone325

Leorobin (3) - Val, Elandra, Phaia
Guy (2) - Yugi, Starlequin
Phaia (1) - Josi
Sunshine (1) - Blythe
Josi (1) - Leorobin
Remiel (1) - Mab
Tersius (1) - Remiel
Star (1) - Tersius
Total: 11

Needed:
Lisar
Sasha
SunshineSparkle
ThatRPGuy
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Starlequin

Starlequin woke from his hiding spot under the couch in his newly furnished apartment and promptly recalled why sleeping under heavy furniture was so often recommended against by nine out of ten doctors everywhere. After a quick call to the fire department to extricate himself, he brushed the dust from his person and promptly set out for the street with renewed resolve. The morning sun filled him with a slightly demented determination to discharge the duty the denizens of Whitecourt had deigned to designate him to deliver.

With a confident spring in his step Star sallied forth to investigate the morning's newest murder, only to find himself mildly befuddled and slightly disappointed to learn that there wasn't one. Still, he supposed it was only natural that the town's terrorists would refrain from indulging in their murderous impulses with a man of his caliber on the case. He returned to his earlier perch in the open air cafe from the day before and began surveying his fellow citizens, intent on spotting the slightest hint of felonious malfeasance.

"...Gods, this is dull," Star muttered after three minutes. The newly appointed sheriff kicked both feet up on the chair opposite his seat and folded his arms over his chest, already beginning to drift off into his morning nap. With no suspects, no leads, and no helpful informants coming forth with conveniently timed witness reports or alibis, Star was forced to sift through the available persons of interest at random. Perhaps, he thought as he faded back to sleep, a nice dream could tell him whether or not ThatRPGuy had a hand in the recent local malevolent machinations...
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Tersius

Tersius found the group getting comfortable and calling out names seemingly at random. He looked around, and focused on those that were still offering suggestions and watched as Starlequin made his comments. That one there seemed eager to be off...

SunshineSparkle

The next day saw no tragedy in Whitecourt, Sunshine was releaved about that. The peace that seemed to be envelopping the town made her even more weary as she listened to the rest of the group voting, she clutched tight the collar of her jacket to chase away the sudden chilling sensation of uncertainty and fear. "I feel like Leorobin knows more that he's revealing."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

persephone325

This round will be ending tonight. Get your votes in before 11:59pm EST. Any vote cast/changed after that time will not count.

Leorobin (4) - Val, Elandra, Phaia, Sunshine
Guy (2) - Yugi, Starlequin
Phaia (1) - Josi
Sunshine (1) - Blythe
Josi (1) - Leorobin
Remiel (1) - Mab
Tersius (1) - Remiel
Star (1) - Tersius
Sasha (1) - Lisa
Total: 13

Needed:
Sasha
ThatRPGuy
I don't know.

persephone325

While the votes seemed scattered at first, eventually the townsfolk voiced their suspicions about Leorobin. They demanded answers, and a search of his house and personal belongings revealed he was the Master Marksman.

It seems the townspeople had dodged a bullet, literally and figuratively, and were extremely lucky to find an assassin so quickly.

Night roles will get a PM.
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

Sorry everyone! It's been a rough couple of weeks and I haven't been as present on E as I should have been! I'm catching back up now, so this won't happen again!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Another tense night passes.

The citizens wake to find that, again, everyone is still alive. Either the assassins had given up, or were plotting something sinister. Clearly, the citizens had gotten lucky again.

Please cast your vote in bold, otherwise it will not be counted.
I don't know.

yugi006

He was glad to see that another night went by without a death. Perhaps Phaia was an assassin as well.

Blythe

Blythe states, "Yugi, I wonder why you believe Phaia to be an assassin? She was one of the few people who cast their vote for Leorobin, removing the dreaded Master Marksman from out midst in Whitecourt. Such an act causes me to deeply suspect you, and as such, I must cast my vote for you, yugi006."

yugi006

That doesn't mean she can't be an assassin. She could have voted that way to make sure she would not be suspected since he already had the most votes.

Phaia

She was aghast that someone with such horrid music tastes could suggest she was capable of hurting anyone. Yugi006 was one of those that listened to electric polka and bongo drums with the kazoo. Listening to that sort of sounds had to make one a bit warped and so she felt he  was capable of being the assassin. I mean no one would ever suspect a polka, bongo drum, kazoo loving person of being capable to bringing death and destruction. Though being a  rocker chic she knew better. Yes It had to be Yugi006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br27ixyafwk&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5F458X1L8rg

Galactic Druid

Was last night the night the assassins could turn someone? *looks around at his so called allies*

Remiel

Sorry, yugi, but Blythe raises a perfectly valid point.   I mean,  "Rum.  *hic*  Arrrrr."

persephone325

Yugi (2) - Phaia, Remi
Sasha (1) - Yugi
Tersius (1) - Blythe
Blythe (1) - Guy
Total: 5

Needed:
Elandra
Josietta
Lisar
Sasha
Starlequin
SunshineSparkle
Tersius
Valerian
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

I agree with Yugi. Voting to lynch a spy is exactly what many spies will do when they see the tide turning to cover themselves.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, but I wouldn't be so fast to condemn Yugi...

Galactic Druid

I agree with Yugi. Voting to lynch a spy is exactly what many spies will do when they see the tide turning to cover themselves.

I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, but I wouldn't be so fast to condemn Yugi...