Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precious

It's not too late to change my vote to Josietta, is it? 

Kip

((OOC - No, it's not.  I'll update now.  For clarification, even though there is a call for the sheriff to decide, until I post the final decision with flavour text and the revelation of a person's role nothing is set in stone.  You may change votes hundreds of times until that time.  Hundreds of times may not be good for my sanity but it's most definitely allowed.))

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

Voting for Werewolf Lynching :

Josietta - 6 votes : Elandra, Saku, Ryven, Izu, Precious, Trieste
Elandra - 3 votes : Vampireprincessty, Queentrippingserpent, Kanrya
Ryven - 1 vote : Josietta
Izu
Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

"Changing your vote to me because you realize you'd be lynching a different peasant, precious? Or because maybe others would look at you wondering why you'd vote for the obvious peasant, aka the soulmate? I'm not going to stand here and beg for you all to change your vote, I'll just haunt the town in hopes the wolves avenge me for your wrong doings. After all.. good apples to find the bad, right?"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Trieste

If you want to die that badly, so be it. Josietta.

Kip

The debate was frenzied and at times it looked like blame was evenly split between two of the villagers.  In the end though, empassioned words from one swung the crowd's attention in her favour and several of the villagers physically picked Josietta up and dragged her to the old tree outside the village.  The noose swung idly in the wind and it took mere seconds for the grisly task to be done.  The passion in her words had made her a target but, to to villager's dismay, did not make her guilty.  Once again, all that was left was the pitiful body of a human and even the most jaded villager had to conclude that Josietta had indeed been a Peasant.  The guilty still walked amongst them and as the sun dropped below the horizon there was a common fear that the night would not be peaceful.

Remaining players:

Elandra
Izu
Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Ryven
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Ladysky
Marguerite
Rafufu

Remaining roles:

5 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
1 Soulmate
1 Seer
2 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

As the night progressed, nothing much was heard.  The villagers got their first good night of sleep in a while.  When they gathered in the square the next morning however, the tranquility was shattered.  One of their number was missing - Ryven, the ever-popular muffin man, was not to be seen.  A quick examination of his sleeping areas showed nothing and when the villagers entered the bakery they could smell something burning.

Afraid to look, their morbid curiousity drove them onwards and when they opened up the ovens, the shredded and charred body of Ryven was found.  The shadowy creatures had obviously caught him preparing his morning bake and taken full advantage of it.  During their search, the villagers had explored every facet of Ryven's business and home and found nothing untoward.  He had obviously been a Peasant.

The villagers, dismayed by their lack of breakfast muffins, started to argue amongst themselves over who was to blame.  Who shall pay the ultimate price?

Remaining players:

Elandra
Izu
Kanrya
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Ladysky
Marguerite
Rafufu
Ryven

Remaining roles:

4 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
1 Soulmate
1 Seer
2 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

Ohhhh noooo... ;_;

Not the muffins. Who hates on muffins? It's precious and her low-carb fetish. :(

Elandra

I disagree, perhaps it is our sheriff, Trieste that is a werewolf and hence the reason none of us are safe at night....
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Transgirlenstein

Only a werewolf would do something like vote against the law.  I think Elendra is our werewolf
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kip

Trieste - 3 votes : Elandra, Saku, Kanrya
Elandra - 1 vote : Queentrippingserpent
Kanrya - 1 vote : Izu
Precious - 1 vote : Trieste
Izu - 1 vote : Vampireprincessty
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to Vote : Precious

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Saku

Saku is still silent and withdrawn, mourning over the loss of her Miss Marg. She is not the soulmate but a mere peasant but Marguerite was her best friend and she felt as close as a soulmate might. She did not know which person to point fingers at but she felt as though she knew it was not Queentrippingserpent. So Saku sighed and decided to go with Trieste for now but she might change her mind at a later date depending on if more information showed up.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Izu

;_; No more muffins... No more home for Izu ;__;
I don't think it's Elandra... unless fate has put a human and a werewolf in a couple... *shakes his head*
*Glances at Saku who's the only one who approached Izu, promising that she is not a wolf* I no longer know who to trust! ;_; I won't vote for Saku because she's my friend. And I won't vote for Trieste, because she is my friend as well and I trust her as much as I trust Saku.
I'll vote for someone I don't know that well in the village... Kanrya... for now...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Saku

Saku looks over at Izu when he cries about having no more muffins or home. "Izu, I believe you inherited Ryven's muffin place when he was cruelly taken from you. So you do have a home." She said and smiled at him. They were both in the same boat now, both had lost a dear friend although Saku was taking it a bit harder than Izu. For Izu seemed a bit more alive whereas Saku was still mourning and silent. Still, it was good to know they were there for each other.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Izu

;_; But I don't want to live there without the muffin man who was going to protect me from the beasts and give me muffins ;_;

Saku

Saku considers. "Maybe you can come and live with me then. In Marguerite's home. Then on our off days we can take trips down to Trip's House of Reptiles and the Muffin place." She says and looks over at Izu.
I'm back!

Izu

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Saku

Saku hugs Izu and hugs Trip and feels nice and warm.
I'm back!

Vampricprincessty

Kanrya

*giggles and claps* yay....i go join my Kaz....vote more for me!!! *grins happily and then blinks* >.> momentary lapse into insanity ^_^ ummm I choose Trieste.

Trieste

Can we really afford to lose another peasant? Why are you voting for me? I'm not a wolf.

Saku, you're not a wolf, and you know I'm not either.

Elandra, you were so aggrieved by the death of your soulmate, and then you turn on me when I start to believe you and look at someone else. Why?

Kanrya ... er. *peer* ... you know, not even going to touch that, or I might get hit with a bat. ^^

precious

Izu

Kip

Trieste - 3 votes : Elandra, Saku, Kanrya
Precious - 2 votes : Trieste, Izu
Izu - 2 votes : Vampireprincessty, precious
Elandra - 1 vote : Queentrippingserpent
Kanrya
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Vampiricprincessty

Voting remains open for a while longer to give people time to make a decision at specific request.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~