Interest Check/Recruitment for a "Healslut" Virtual RPG Story - LGBTQ Friendly!

Started by Montagne, May 04, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 09, 2018, 06:12:53 AM
Eeeeh, maybe not love, since I don't know how they interact in-game yet, and I imagine Arthur as...well, ok. I imagine him being kind of a dichotomy; that is, he spends entirely too much time online and is practically glued to his computer, but he has a reasonably good compartmentalisation mechanism where he doesn't allow "Real World" feelings to bleed into how he sees people online. That is, he's pretty good at not getting "overly attached" to people. So lust? Yes. Does he enjoy the orc's company, and his usage of him as a Healslut? Definitely. Does he try to nab him whenever he sees him "Looking for group" and get perhaps a touch jealous when other Healsluts get to him first? Possibly. But is he "in love" with him? Probably not. At least, not at the beginning of the game. As the game develops? Who knows? :P As for "Special Bond," I wouldn't mind if he was the first Dom who gave him a good rutting on the adult server, possibly even the person who invited him to the Guild. But I do kind of see Artorius as being Arthurs "outlet." That is, he lets all of his depraved, kinky desires flood out in the online space, which means he's eager to get used by entire parties at once. Online, I imagine him as just being one gigantic fuckwhore for men and women. As such, I actually kind of imagine him as being...maybe not famous, but very well known amongst "that community" since he actively joins new parties all the time :P

I can definitely go for that, sounds like a fun dynamic, I can't wait to take Artorious for a spin ;)

Quote from: ff on May 08, 2018, 09:16:57 PM
Sperm donor's interesting. Would certainly explain the never knowing. Maybe they find out when a 'deanonymization' request comes through (i.e. they both agree to meet the other party after all these years, not yet knowing who it will be) or some sort of hit/ping comes up on a 23AndMe type genetic profile service they are both on.

I like the college fling vibe too, but since they are 30 years apart in age, maybe some variation on that: like he got a grad school engineering degree, or taught engineering at a college for a little while (like how some industry professionals might do a few classes even if they are not a 'professor'), or was a guest lecturer who hit off with a student after the lecture, or he had a fling with a college intern at one of his engineering jobs. At some point he mentions a story of the fling (or she mentions some story her mother told her) that has some unique details that cause the other one to clue in 'holy crap that's me'. 

Let's go with the visiting college speaker, has a fling, leaves the next day and never hears from her again. That way when he tells the story she can work it out. How does she feel about never meeting her father. Did her mother hate him, or just curse that she never remembered to get a way of contacting him at the end of the night, a what if sort of dream?

Vergil Tanner

Quick update: Edited some pictures into the bio, under "Other Pictures."

Also: Question! What are the rules on extra bits and pieces like Pets, Mounts, Multiclassing, Prestige Classes, etc etc? Is it just the Cardinal Four, or are there extra classes, unlockable add-ons, etc etc?

Quote from: Montagne on May 09, 2018, 06:27:27 AM
I can definitely go for that, sounds like a fun dynamic, I can't wait to take Artorious for a spin ;)

Awesome! And of course, Artorius always calls him Daddy. ;)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

kingmaster1

Hey, so, I might have a friend who would be thinking of joining but he put the idea in my head.

Will we be involving a dice roll system of any kind for when the healsluts fail/mess up/whatever? So, it's sort of random when the need for punishment arises? Or are we just gonna do it as a free form thing altogether? :p

Vergil Tanner

I would prefer freeform, myself. I love System Games, but for this kinda thing...Dicerolls and mechanics would hurt it more than help it.

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Montagne

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 09, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
Quick update: Edited some pictures into the bio, under "Other Pictures."

Also: Question! What are the rules on extra bits and pieces like Pets, Mounts, Multiclassing, Prestige Classes, etc etc? Is it just the Cardinal Four, or are there extra classes, unlockable add-ons, etc etc?

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I've not heard the term "cardinal four" before.

To answer this and the dice question. There is no 'system' so things are totally freeform, simply discuss OOC if you want to be successful and write it appropriately. I agree with Vergil that dice would probably just slow things down rather than adding to the experience, and I prefer to let people succeed and fail in the plot as they wish for their own story purposes.

Classes, as there is no system, design your character how you wish. Assume this game has a wild variety of classes and you can make your character work as you wish. If you have a cool twist for healing or tank or DPS just write up how it works in the description and I'll probably approve it. So yes for all the things you mentioned if you want your character to have them.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Montagne on May 09, 2018, 01:02:59 PM
You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I've not heard the term "cardinal four" before.

To answer this and the dice question. There is no 'system' so things are totally freeform, simply discuss OOC if you want to be successful and write it appropriately. I agree with Vergil that dice would probably just slow things down rather than adding to the experience, and I prefer to let people succeed and fail in the plot as they wish for their own story purposes.

Classes, as there is no system, design your character how you wish. Assume this game has a wild variety of classes and you can make your character work as you wish. If you have a cool twist for healing or tank or DPS just write up how it works in the description and I'll probably approve it. So yes for all the things you mentioned if you want your character to have them.

Okay, good to know ^^

ff

I'm guessing 'cardinal four' referred to the traditional four medieval-fantasy / DnD style class archetypes of fighter, rogue, priest, wizard.

Of course in MMOspeak it tends to be three, DPS, tank, healer....which usually but not always maps flavor to priest = healer, fighter = tank, rogue or wizard = DPS. I suppose MMOs tend not to go into the same detail of non-combat skills and utility spells that DnD does, so I'm guessing MMO rogues tend to just be DPS that like to backstab (or dodge-based evasion tanks) and wizards tend to just be like archers that use magic.

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: ff on May 09, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
I'm guessing 'cardinal four' referred to the traditional four medieval-fantasy / DnD style class archetypes of fighter, rogue, priest, wizard.

Exactamundo. :P

Quote from: Montagne on May 09, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Okey dokey. I'll have a think and come up with how I want Artorius to be "Built" in-game. I know he's gonna have a flying mount of some kind, though. Maybe a small griffin or something :P

ff

Ershin

Montagne

Nope we're still taking folks!

I'm going to open the OOC chat tomorrow morning and then we'll probably start the IC in a few days, so the sooner you can send a character the better!

Roen

Hey,
might be interested in this, any room left for another heal?
Or maybe, there could be a DPS-slut? like a mage or something?

Silly question, just found my answer.
So maybe a druid hybrid- damager and healer?
Could have invested their stats poorly, so they're not very good at either roles.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Montagne

Quote from: Roen on May 11, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
Hey,
might be interested in this, any room left for another heal?
Or maybe, there could be a DPS-slut? like a mage or something?

Silly question, just found my answer.
So maybe a druid hybrid- damager and healer?
Could have invested their stats poorly, so they're not very good at either roles.

You're more than welcome to join, throw a profile together and I'll take a look at it!

indarkestknight

While this did inspire a character concept, I'm not sure how well he'll fit the game/group – or, rather, it's up to the group if they'll be interested in having him. I did consider a more traditional tank, but I felt this concept had more storytelling potential.

Concept: A seasoned player with no prior experience with the healsut scene. Invited by a friend from B2H because he plays a rogue/saboteur-type character focused on debuffing, rather than tanking, DPS, or healing. From a gameplay perspective, his character is very valuable, filling a gap in B2H's capabilities... but the reason no one has filled the gap until now is that the role doesn't lend itself easily to the dynamic of non-healslut/healslut without some tinkering.

Basically, the reverse of pdragon's character: a player who knows the game like the back of his hand but still has everything to learn about healslut culture.

Miscellany: Player character is a dark elf/drow rogue/saboteur/trickster/scoundrel what-have-you. Haven't decided between male or futa yet.

Notable debuff abilities include:
* jars of (poison) bees
* tanglefoot bags
* crossbow bolts dipped in drow/dark elf sleep poison

Because of his stealth abilities, he generates less threat than tanks or DPS, and his main weapon being a crossbow also means he needs healing relatively rarely... which, in any group but this one, would be a good thing.

Due to his ability to pick locks, he also grants anyone in the party with him access to certain treasure chests and areas that would otherwise be unavailable.

So, I guess the question is... would anyone be interested in playing with a character like this?

ff

Per request, image reference and description for Sara's cottage. (If approved, I suppose it could add to her char sheet at the end or under the Description part for Sara.)

Sara christened her cottage Manshealed Park - the name of course a play on Jane Austen’s ‘Mansfield Park’. Its immediate environs appear secluded, but it’s a short jaunt from the nearest high-traffic player hub town. It lies by a stream and at a three way trail junction. Gardens lay behind the cottage, and a stream goes up a little bit to a waterfall pool.

The first floor has a main room with fireplace and couches and staircase. On the left going in, are the dining room, kitchen, and pantries. The dining room has a large music box with interchangeable metal discs or different songs. On the right going in, are bedrooms, a small study and library, and a hall which curves around to a back door. Two of the bedrooms have a connecting massive walk in closet. At the back of main room is door to a tiny ‘chapel’ or priestess prayer shrine.

The cottage’s second floor has other bedrooms and a few small balconies. One of the bedrooms has a telescope, and just happens to overlook the back garden waterfall pond, which just happens to be popular with subathers and skinnydippers. A below-ground level to the cottage, which is popular with dwarven and halfling guests, has accordingly sized bedrooms, as well as general storage rooms, and a natural thermal spring 'jacuzzi'.

Ershin

Outside of Ameria

Alternate
Name: Amanda Kirkpatrick
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Dom)
Description: For the five years or so Amanda has been an executive in Kivitech, a hardware manufacturer  whose roots lay in simple, early VR headsets and controllers before refining the technology on pace with giants who had greater pools of resources such as Sony. Before that she spent a decade or so as a games tester in a software division, colliding characters into every single wall of any given game over and over again to make sure bug were worked out, for example. As such, with the advent of the current generation of Immersion VR games with pleasure / pain receptors she has strong armed the testing division volunteered her services and experiences for the testing division to check their compatibility with the latest iteration of Amaria's adult servers... though on paper she takes part on the normal servers and many of the hours she logs are in her office or at home and a great deal of information blacked out.
Anyone in the testing division who mentions this soon find themselves in line for an employee review with Ms. Kirkpatrick to check if they're truly a team player.
Contrary to her domineering and threatening personality in the workplace, she has a kink for being a healslut in-game, especially loving  finding one of her underlings in-game and offering certain services.
Ons/Offs
  • On - Displaying her authority, exhibitionism (forcing others), sub boys, her cute secretary and his toned tush
  • Off - Guro, vore, scat, sexual harassment lawsuits

Inside of Ameria
NSFW

Name: Lexa Rosered
Apparent Age: 18
Sexuality: Pansexual
Class: Mistweaver Monk
Dom/Sub/Switch: Sub
Description: There's seemingly something wrong with Rosered in the game. While she fills the role of healer well enough, a lot of her time in raids is spent either focusing on a single tank or herself, due to seemingly intentionally getting in the way of skill shots and AoEs, almost as though she enjoys getting hit or is but a noob despite decades of playing games such as this one. In truth the former is not far off, as her player has blackmailed a member of her staff to alter the settings of her tech, making any pain she feels not only create that sensation but also erotic pleasure as well. This stems from her first tank partner in the game having a bit of a rough streak with her leading to the alterations to cope with it rather than give up this alliance (he was a good tank). This has led her to seemingly not be able to play without her settings screwed up, needing that little extra smack from being out of position, or punishment for allowing a wipe to occur on the final push against a boss.
Ons/Offs
  • On - Being put in her place, non-con, dub-con, exhibitionism, men, women, futas, bestiality, rough play, size play, pet play, collar and leash, financial domination (keep her gold for her, only let her spend on what you want her to)
  • Off - Scat, vore

ff

kingmaster1

Montagne

Quote from: Ershin on May 11, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
Outside of Ameria

Alternate
Name: Amanda Kirkpatrick
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Dom)
Description: For the five years or so Amanda has been an executive in Kivitech, a hardware manufacturer  whose roots lay in simple, early VR headsets and controllers before refining the technology on pace with giants who had greater pools of resources such as Sony. Before that she spent a decade or so as a games tester in a software division, colliding characters into every single wall of any given game over and over again to make sure bug were worked out, for example. As such, with the advent of the current generation of Immersion VR games with pleasure / pain receptors she has strong armed the testing division volunteered her services and experiences for the testing division to check their compatibility with the latest iteration of Amaria's adult servers... though on paper she takes part on the normal servers and many of the hours she logs are in her office or at home and a great deal of information blacked out.
Anyone in the testing division who mentions this soon find themselves in line for an employee review with Ms. Kirkpatrick to check if they're truly a team player.
Contrary to her domineering and threatening personality in the workplace, she has a kink for being a healslut in-game, especially loving  finding one of her underlings in-game and offering certain services.
Ons/Offs
  • On - Displaying her authority, exhibitionism (forcing others), sub boys, her cute secretary and his toned tush
  • Off - Guro, vore, scat, sexual harassment lawsuits

Inside of Ameria
NSFW

Name: Lexa Rosered
Apparent Age: 18
Class: Mistweaver Monk
Dom/Sub/Switch: Sub
Description: There's seemingly something wrong with Rosered in the game. While she fills the role of healer well enough, a lot of her time in raids is spent either focusing on a single tank or herself, due to seemingly intentionally getting in the way of skill shots and AoEs, almost as though she enjoys getting hit or is but a noob despite decades of playing games such as this one. In truth the former is not far off, as her player has blackmailed a member of her staff to alter the settings of her tech, making any pain she feels not only create that sensation but also erotic pleasure as well. This stems from her first tank partner in the game having a bit of a rough streak with her leading to the alterations to cope with it rather than give up this alliance (he was a good tank). This has led her to seemingly not be able to play without her settings screwed up, needing that little extra smack from being out of position, or punishment for allowing a wipe to occur on the final push against a boss.
Ons/Offs
  • On - Being put in her place, non-con, dub-con, exhibitionism, men, women, futas, bestiality, rough play, size play, pet play, collar and leash, financial domination (keep her gold for her, only let her spend on what you want her to)
  • Off - Scat, vore

Love it. Approved. Come join the OOC

Sye

Good morning and I was wondering if there was any room since a lot of people applied?

Andol

I was hoping that maybe I could apply as well if there is any room?

Shenzi

I have spoken to Montagne and made some racial changes Kendall's in-game setup so as to further diversify our player cast, however slight some of the changes were. I'm very sorry for not saying much as of late, and I shall post either tonight or tomorrow. =)

Kendall St. Claire/NightReign
Outside of Ameria

NOTE:Showing her face in these images is just for imagery purposes, shots taken for her online/work galleries are otherwise masked, blurred, or cropped from the cheeks/chin down.
-
Name: Kendall-Anne St. Claire ; 'Kenni'
Sexuality: Pansexual - "You can look, but DON'T TOUCH."
Height/Weight: 5'4"/152 lbs
Likes/Dislikes:

• Likes: - Teasing, flirting, EATING, naps, trolling opponents. Defensive-heal support. Admiration/fans. Enjoys bribes and begging, from tanks and other healers alike. The colors black and pink; Interpret this as you see fit. Pretending to be sweet. Skimpy clothing/nudity. Insulting people. Gardening. COMBAT. Drama, to a certain extent.
  • Dislikes - Losing matches, weak tanks. Whiny healers, scared healers, etc. Milk, red grapes, worms, snakes. Layered clothing. Boredom.
Personality/Bio: Simply put, Kendall is a NEET, which is a roundabout way of saying she herself is far too shy, anxious, and socially inept to get herself a real job. Her very birth was the catalyst for this extroverted lifestyle, having been born a hermaphrodite and having liberal parents who claimed she'd be a stronger woman if she remained 'doubly blessed'. She attended a prestigious girls' academy until she was about 13, which was the year she discovered that other girls were starting to look pretty good, and that she was starting to feel strange around them. Confused, embarrassed, and ashamed, a defeated Kenni resolved to avoid her peers and put her intellectual gifts to work as a cyberschool student. Thus began a life of anime, snacking, and constant gaming, and eventually of cyber-sex later on. Satisfied by these ventures, Kenni stayed holed up in her room until well after her -virtual- high school graduation.

As she was also born into money and her parents are of the doting variety, Kendall has continued to receive money even after having moved out this past year and stays locked up in her apartment, save for the occasional trip to the grocery store or trips to various conventions as a cosplaying sensation. (Always masked, of course). She also makes EXTRA money and has garnered a great deal of attention as a webcam girl on a private, paid-exclusive server for those of varying tastes, who want a little of 'both' in their camming experience. Again, though, she is camera-shy and remains anonymous, faceless to the world, masked or cut off at the chin at shoots or for cam sessions. There is a 'cute and sweet' facade she loves to maintain, though is assuredly still quite rude to people outside her cam sessions, as they're not paying customers.

She's only flirtatious and free-spirited so long as she's in control, however, and can be easily flustered by those who haven't gotten the memo. She loves being the defensive cleric in combat and will gladly play various roles throughout fights. She's bad at asking for what she wants, though, and has a reputation for 'taking' such things without warning. Kendall likes to feel important, but was also a closeted freak who has had years to build up her fantasies and very few opportunities to act on them. There is a great deal of condescension, arm crossing, hip leaning, sneering, and rude dialogue in this young lady, which is ironic, as one of her top three turn-on's is being overall insulted, possessed, and being cut down to size, or doing the very same to someone else. She can be pretty demanding as far as gameplay goes and would do quite well with one or more combative partners who know how to say 'no'.

Ons/Offs:

• On's: Biting/licking/tasting, choking, BDSM, insults, squeezing, angry tanks. Punishments, humiliation. Yelling/growling tones, hair pulling. Any and all fluid sensations and activities. Non-con, Dub-con, Consensual; anything goes. Ear/horn/tail pulling. Some romantic attachments; Not always needed from tanks. Group play. <3 Begs well when pushed to her limits.

• Offs: Very few. Scat, (food) vomit, vore (light or hard, no no), necrophilia, etc.
Inside of Ameria
Name: NightReign - 'Reign'
Apparent Age: 18-20
Height/Weight: 5'4"/127 lbs.
Class: Lv. 50 Demonkin - Grimoire: Spellbook wielding cleric. Using glyphs, her demonic passives, and her own racial and class-based skills in conjunction with the book's abilities, Kenni can erect a wide array of impressive barriers, heal others in close proximity to her, buff and debuff targets, and can cast various stun skills to aid tanks with crowd control. She has AoE knockback skills when mobs get too close to tanks, and casts numerous wards on herself and party members that allow for VERY brief stat sharing. Perhaps her most impressive and simultaneously peculiar skill is that of her inability to wear armor. Acquired as an exclusive through an event, the particulars of her race dictate that yes, she can wear clothing and certainly low-weight accessories, but she otherwise cannot wear plated, mailed, or even leather armor. She can wear some cloth armor but is otherwise left seemingly 'lacking', though her buffing abilities and extremely high racial evasion stat more than make up for this strange restriction.

Also racially inclined are her minor shapeshifting abilities and also the use of her tail as an extra appendage. These allow her to perform basic feats of aesthetic shifting, permitting her to temporarily change her hair, face, bodily proportions, and give the illusion of tattoos and the like. It also allows for the retractability of her penis, though if she is aroused, there is no putting it away. She likes to play the pet/familiar 'right-hand' role when in combat and thrives when given the opportunity to serve multiple tanks in a party where other healers often become overwhelmed. As she is intelligent, everything she does in fights is centered around counting, timing, and a probability scale. She's quite perceptive and is VERY into her support role, and is looking forward to finding a partner (or partners) with similar passions in the guild.

Dom/Sub/Switch: Could go any route, but is likely to sub for most tanks and would certainly/delightedly top other healers if presented with the opportunity. Likes to bully meek healers; She's small, but she's kind of a brute.

Description: NightReign is her trademark title, and consequently is also her cosplaying and camming handle, as well. Kendall views her characters as vessels through which she can live out her feverish imaginings, and is therefore very attached to any character she makes in every game she plays. As such, these characters will typically all look relatively similar to her, with some basic aesthetic differences. NightReign is also arguably one of the best known healing tags throughout the MMORPG gaming community, though the 'arguably' portion of that status is the main issue. Kendall, if not impressed by her tank after a number of rounds, will either allow them to die or will stunt their point gain, experience gains, and overall loot by not activating certain skills altogether. Sometimes, though, if the tank HAS impressed her, she'll make a few 'little mistakes', not to cost them the match but just big enough to make piss off one or multiple tanks present, all carefully staged and complete with a Cheshire Grin. Most get mad at her, leave, and vow not to play with her and her awful personality again, never knowing that in her mind, she is in fact complimenting them and giving them an open invitation to get physical.

This invitation has received only a handful of replies and interested parties, but among these few are long-time tanking champions who know the full extent of her expertise and don't truly mind some tongue-in-cheek disobedience on her part. She is very indignant both in-game and outside the game and feels as though any adult 'play sessions' should be policed by her, in her favor, on her terms. ...though she will not leave a tank if they forgo these arrangements; She rather enjoys it, and will likely stick around to see how far she can get things to go. Healslutting is both new and not new to Kendall, as while she has been practicing it for a few years now, she has only recently found out that there is an entire fellowship for it and has thus only recently become apart of the healslut guilds.

Reign is hoping to find someone in Ameria who would be willing to play long-term with an oddball of her caliber, whereas this can be one or more people because she's secretly excited for any and all possible attention. Likewise, there is a raging desire for the complete and utter destruction of any bashful or meek healers, she cannot help but get handsy when they shy away from her and is taken as an invitation.
It should also be known that both her tail and her top set of 'equipment' can retract, though this is only for added fun in-game, respectively. The latter is hard to control and conceal, but she makes do and does a respectable job of keeping it hidden with some padding and some other tricks. Unlike during her online shoots, Kendall is VERY shy about displaying her male bits in Ameria thus far.

Note - Kendall does have a 'house', though it is a little unorthodox in that it is essentially a very small, luxurious jungle palace with no lighting fixtures, and is instead clad in silver, gold, and black velvet furnishings. It is kept well lit by her pets, which are a collection of about thirty small, benevolent blue wisps that float aimlessly about her home and are fed well on a diet of fresh flowers that Reign grows all about her home. Very few are welcome in her home, however, as this is also where she keeps her loot, save files, and precious treasures that she would prefer that others not see. Luckily, her home is tucked away in a forest of strong fae just outside a village so there are few passers-by, and even fewer interested parties/guests.

Ons/Offs See Kendall's O/O's.

Montagne

Re: all the people still asking to join. The IC has started already, but if you're still interested then draw up a character and I can put you on reserve in case anyone needs to drop out :)

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)