<Borderlands> No Rest for the Vault Hunter [Seeking Moxxi & More]

Started by ManyMindsManyVoices, October 17, 2012, 04:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asok

Ah, well, Battlefield Butler would simply be the characer's action skill. He has a robot that follows him around known as B.I.T.C.H.B.O.T. (Barely Intellectual Team Cache for Holding Burdensome Overweight Things) which carries all the ammo, shields, guns, etc. (has nearly limitless room inside itself) and is clinically depressed and near suicidal (doesn't have the courage to do it though, as the character programmed him that way). The character is semi-aubsive towards it.
BITCHBOT has a personality core accepting slot which the character would insert two main personality cores: G.R.E.A.T.R.O.B. (Generally Really Effective Autonomous Team Regenerator of Overpowering Barriers) that boosts the team's shields, increases firing rate, and gives out ammo from its nearly unlimited storage. While under the personality of G.R.E.A.T.R.O.B., it becomes practically motherly, spouting caring lines like, "Don't scrape your knee!" and, "let momma kiss your ouchies to make it feel better.
The other core, B.A.D.R.O.B., is a foul-mouthed, angry, destructive bot that uses all the guns in its storage to destroy every baddy (and sometimes goody) in sight.
So, does the Battlefield Butler sound like a good addition to the team?

Pentagious666

Me and Asok were chattin and we came up with an Idea for his Battlefield Butler, He knows Victor Cain, as a matter of fact the SoB designed Aegis.  I thought that was a fairly good plan.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

ManyMindsManyVoices

Quote from: Asok on November 03, 2012, 04:55:41 AM
Ah, well, Battlefield Butler would simply be the characer's action skill. He has a robot that follows him around known as B.I.T.C.H.B.O.T. (Barely Intellectual Team Cache for Holding Burdensome Overweight Things) which carries all the ammo, shields, guns, etc. (has nearly limitless room inside itself) and is clinically depressed and near suicidal (doesn't have the courage to do it though, as the character programmed him that way). The character is semi-aubsive towards it.
BITCHBOT has a personality core accepting slot which the character would insert two main personality cores: G.R.E.A.T.R.O.B. (Generally Really Effective Autonomous Team Regenerator of Overpowering Barriers) that boosts the team's shields, increases firing rate, and gives out ammo from its nearly unlimited storage. While under the personality of G.R.E.A.T.R.O.B., it becomes practically motherly, spouting caring lines like, "Don't scrape your knee!" and, "let momma kiss your ouchies to make it feel better.
The other core, B.A.D.R.O.B., is a foul-mouthed, angry, destructive bot that uses all the guns in its storage to destroy every baddy (and sometimes goody) in sight.
So, does the Battlefield Butler sound like a good addition to the team?

"It teeters on the edge, because it could be played in a quite overpowered fashion. So you'll have to watch yourself, and keep your actual character's level of ridiculous down to a moderate level (making the user more vulnerable, and lower quality guns due to hoarding so many other guns for the robot). I'm a tiny bit iffy, because of Gaige and kinda being all up in her role. It would work best if the character is maybe more of a programmer than an engineer, and managed to find some partially pieced together stuff and fix it up enough to program the cores and such."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

ShanaTheIV

Question: Am I allowed to use bows and arrows instead, or at least as a signature move?

My character would be more than willing to use guns once she adapts to Pandora, but I'd still like it as a unique ability since it's her trademark. She's from another diminution.   

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Dimension?"

"I don't mind bow and arrow wielding, but alternate dimension stuff I'd call into question. From a more primitive planet works for me."

ShanaTheIV

Damn spell check.

Well, no big deal. I'm working on my character now. I might have her ready in a few.

Pentagious666

I'm excited lots of people are playing it'll be fun!  And everyone is pretty active too, it's GREAT!
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

ShanaTheIV

Under construction: I just wanted to post this already in case something happens. I once had to start over. >_>

Name: Rena   Player: Me
Tagline: "Kick all day!"
Appearance/Description: (To do)

Durability: Below Average. While Rena is no push over in actual combat, her kind is generally fragile. There is little more room for mistake when her shield breaks, but that's where her agility comes in...
Shield: High. To make up for her low durability, Rena decided to have extra protection, using Pangolin quality shields. The drawback is, this reduces the elven's overall speed slightly, because of it's high capacity.

Special Ability:
Amazing Elf. Elves are known for their amazing agility and archery skills, and Rena is no exception. Once charged up, Rena would have increased speed and reflexes (she would also have an afterimage technique), making her very hard to hit. Additionally, her bow and arrow shots do greater damage and accuracy, as well as her kicks.

Weapon Specializations: Pistols, SMGs, Bow and arrows (Preferably, non Hyperion Tech)
Skills: Rena is known for her above-average agility as mention previously, and also have a thing for corrosion and slag. In addition, she is a good climber and can even wall-jump. Rena is also a Taekwondo artist, specializing in kicks when it comes to CQC (she rarely punches instead). To a lesser extent, Rena is even a good dancer as well. 

Weapons:

• Fate, her bow and arrow. Rena had been using this weapon for the longest. It was a gift from her lover, Lou, and her most treasured item. It have the ability to pierce through enemies, hitting more than one if she's lucky. 
  • Any corrosive pistols or SMGs. Because she hates robots and green is her favorite color.
  • Her legs.

Background:
Sexual Interest/Boundaries:

ManyMindsManyVoices

"No elves, not the setting for that. Already stated in the third post, humans, cyborgs/androids, sirens."

ShanaTheIV

ManyMindsManyVoices

"You could have a reasonably pointed-eared human, or a maybe a pointed eared android. I mean, I could see where a company might design a perfect 'elf' android for various reasons."

ShanaTheIV

I have her rough draft saved for her this time so I'll try again. This time, I'll PM you the results instead. Sorry for the mistake.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"It's quite alright, as long as you're understanding, I don't mind working out something that we can both agree with."