Red headed.....slut?

Started by Ladies Gentleman, March 22, 2015, 09:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladies Gentleman

Hello E members,

So I have had another craving lately, that once again has a fairly specific fantasy and I'm hoping one or all of you ladies will enjoy it. For those of you that enjoy *ahem* online adult entertainment. I have watched a few videos called "Czech gangbang" they are extremely erotic to me since it involves somewhat shy and inexperienced young women and it also involves multiple men climaxing inside of her to the point where they're quite litterally dripping from between their legs.

I also have had a craving for a busty red headed young woman with puffy soft nipples. that is very unaware of the curves of her body and doesn't quite know how to dress. It wouldn't be that she is intending to look slutty. More of being somewhat naive to the fact that with such curves she needs to be wearing a bra around men ect. Maybe she was raised mostly by a male figure and he was too embarassed or uneasy to give her the advice yet. Despite how angry he got at the "boys" staring.

My thinking on this was that maybe she has a bit of a geekyness to her and enjoys video games. A group of attractive and nerdy men invite her over to their small apartment for some game time. And things escalate fairly quickly....interested? PM me please!

Thanks for reading