Woman pro golfer wants to join the Women's pro tour -looking for Domme for F x f

Started by subjuanita, February 18, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

Carol was from a small town and had just joined the women's pro golf tour. She had qualified for the tour, but had struggled once on the tour. The level of competition was much higher than she expected. It was the middle of the season and she ranked 132nd in money won. as only the top 90 came back the next year she was in danger of not making it and disappointing a lot of people back home. Her money was very tight and she couldn't afford to go out to eat with the other players not even for a hamburger. Luckily Sue, one of the top pros would let her borrow money on weeks when she needed it. But over time sue started something for loaning money. It started out small, a kiss for luck, but progressed to sensuous french kisses. Carol was straight, but she needed the money so she kissed her. Then Sue said that she wouldn't lend the money but would share her hotel lodging with Carol. Carol reluctantly agrees, even though she knew that it would mean sharing a bed with Sue. Finally, it was almost the end of the season, and Carol would not qualify for next season and would have to return to her town. Seeing how despondent over this Carol was, Sue offered to use her influence to get her a special exemption so she could stay on the tour if Carol would live with her and be her full time sub.

The above is a rp idea I had. It is not carved in stone, and I am open to making changes to it. If you are interested in it, send me a PM and we can chat about it.