U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for not realizing two wrongs does indeed make me right. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for using faulty logic. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Prefect Mos

Banned for bringing logic into a discussion on E

Mordred

Banned for making mine suddenly go very fuzzy.
*See Pillory*

VincentD

Banned for being confused..again~ ^_^
Shall I be your cultured monster, haughty fool or perhaps the savage demon hidden behind a pretty face is more to your wicked liking? Let us dance in sun drenched glades or battle in dark, lost mines...what to do, what to do? Flip a coin and close your eyes

This is my intro questionnaire post thing: Please don't hold it against me! ^_^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112304.0

Xandria

Banned for being accusatory. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Banned banned banned!

Mordred

Banned for a triple banning blast (ouch!).
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for thinking that triple banning is valid.

Mordred

Banned for not reading the fine print that declares such bannings are valid.. but only between 6:15 and 6:19 (pacific time).. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for speaking of Pacific time when I am not in that zone. :P

Mordred

Banned for any ill-speak of this time zone! :P
*See Pillory*

Prefect Mos

your all banned for not posting in enough of a variety of games, keeping the couple you are scrolling so fast they can only be two person.

Xandria

Banned for not being able to keep up.

Mordred

Banned for making me type so fast, causing me to be a target of prior bans.. knowing vampires already have enough of a stigma.. :P
*See Pillory*

Prefect Mos

Banned for Glittering.

Xandria

Banned for thinking he glitters.

Prefect Mos

banned for thinking vamps dont

icandor

Banned for believing a stupid movie
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Xandria

Banned just because I can.

Mordred

Banned for giving away my secrets (but true.. those glittering sorts are not truly one of my kind)..
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for knowing reals vamps don't glitter.

Xandria

Banned for knowing anything about vampires.

Mordred

Banned for speaking in any way about my kind! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned because I know.