Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

Started by Saku, December 10, 2011, 01:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Random thought here but I was watching Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi episode 22 and realized that I would love to see a pairing between Takano and Yokozawa.... yeah I know it's out of the blue but I thought the two looked good together and it would be such an interesting relationship combination! ^^

Of course we'd have minor characters here and there like Onodera - since it just doesn't make sense that Takano's first love wouldn't be in the picture at least for a short time. He can be an npc popping in every now and then or a playable character to include as a love triangle thing if you'd like.

If you're interested PM me and we can discuss it further through PMs and decide what we want to do etc...

I would be playing Takano and I see the pairing as Yokozawa (seme) x Takano (uke). But in truth it's probably more like seme/seme considering Takano is a seme when it comes to Onodera who is definitely an uke. ^^

Oh and feel free to post in this thread too since there's no need to keep it pretty because I'll probably delete it later on once I've gotten a partner. ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests