Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Saffron returns after some time in her hut with Desan, wearing a new outfit and smiling a bit. It would seem that she may have picked up a new hut-mate.

A little more confident this time, she returned with a bit of a smile upon her face, Desan in tow.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Desan

Comes out, panting and wiping his brow from the light sweat.

"Ok..Ok..I change my vote..." Kipoc!

He smiles a bit, following Saff happily.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Kipoc - 5 votes: Saffron, Avi, Trieste, Marguerite, Desan
  • Trieste - 3 votes: Elunari, Greenthorn, Mannik
  • Pianoman - 3 votes: Josietta, Yomamaween, Dragoondawg
  • Josietta - 3 votes: Ladysky, Ryieahna, Eden
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Greenthorn - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Galatine - 1 vote: Scott
  • Mannik
  • Daylily
  • Ryieahna
  • Avi
  • Emmaline
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Desan
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Galatine, Emmaline, Kipoc, Elenisil, Ryven.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 5 Werewolves

Nadir

Eden giggles wickedly and is chased back into her hut for measuring.

Nadir

The Dark Raven

So if we lynch our Sheriff....doesn't that sound like major suckage all around?  Or can we vote in another one if we kill this one off?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LadySky

LadySky furrows her brow in confusion at the votes coming in today. Shaking her head she sighs and continues to "measure" Eden.

I stand by my vote.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Xillen

Quote from: daylily on May 30, 2009, 07:24:44 PM
So if we lynch our Sheriff....doesn't that sound like major suckage all around?  Or can we vote in another one if we kill this one off?

If the sheriff dies to whatever reason, he or she can pick who the next sheriff will be.

Ryieahna

Then if the sheriff were a wolf would he just not choose another wolf to be sheriff again?  ...

After a quick visit with Marguerite who was mourning the loss of her spatula, Ryieahna decided to change her vote to Kipoc so that the spatula might seek its revenge...

pianoman7117

Pianoman looks around at all the confused, arguing people around him "I had a feeling that Kipoc might have been behind this..."

Galatine

Galatine drags himself from his house, groaning like one of the living dead, head pounding from the amount he drank last night. Every small noise turned into a massive pounding pain between his ears. "Never again." Knowing of course that he would break that promise. Not in the mood to argue, and eager to get back inside away from all the noise, he casts his vote for Kipoc and staggers back into his house to nurse his hangover.

LadySky

LadySky shakes her head in despair. Perhaps Kipoc was a werewolf, however thus far he simply had done nothing that she could be suspicous of.

Looking back at the lynnching of Rhapsody, LadySky realized Josietta was very very reluctant to vote for her and waited until the last possible moment. Although it had been a gruesome sight Josietta had been more concerned with how sad loosing Rhapsody was rather than relieved at the death of such a cursed creature! Her words at the loss of Rhapsody simply spoke of one loosing a fellow werewolf and thus LadySky was determined to keep her vote on Josietta.

"Please my fellow villagers, we must vote for someone that we have sound reason to doubt! Kipoc may be cursed but I simply do not see any evidence that is tangible! Josietta has acted strangely numerous times, we see the cloud of doubt about her!"

LadySky sighs and returns to her dress shop having spoken her peace.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Desan

((Ruh roh. LadySky is a werewolf!...))

He turns to LadySky as she walks away. "If you think Kipoc 'may be' cursed, why not vote for him as well like the other so he is killed? It seems the fact that in the beginning all the werewolves could've voted for him, with the exception of some who were innocent and didn't know, thus making one of their own charge in town and saving their hides. What evidence do you have of Josi?"
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Marguerite

[[[She just wants to keep seeing Kip in assless chaps]]]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: LadySky on May 30, 2009, 10:35:01 PM
Her words at the loss of Rhapsody simply spoke of one loosing a fellow werewolf and thus LadySky was determined to keep her vote on Josietta.
A fellow werewolf... Saffron eyes LadySky very suspiciously, noting that it was one woman's attempt to save her furry lover from death.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Josietta

Josi frowns at LadySky and sighs a bit.

"Is it a crime to feel sad at the death of another? Whether they are human or not? Death is not something to rejoice about, no matter who it happens to. I did not cry for Kaz, god rest his soul, but was sickened by the display of his death nor did I cry for Rhapsody, I was merely sad that such a beautiful person could be cursed with such an affliction that causes them to kill innocents. If you believe her outburst was to point fingers then maybe you should think about what she was doing. Maybe she was trying to take out one more of us to take down with her just like she did when she feasted upon poor Kaz.  Did you ever stop to think that? If you truly in your heart believe I am capable of murder or of being such a wretched creature then by all means, i'll step up to the rope now. To ease your minds, and to stop the bickering amongst all of you. Its a sad place to be right now. You all should unite and think before you decide your choices or the very least give a good thoughtful reason before you accuse. Accusations hurt. Thats all I have to say."

She turned then leaving her vote as is, for she fully believed that no one person could be happy about the death of anyone creature or otherwise and be sane or following the ways of humanity, especially after the death of an innocent like Kaz.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LadySky

LadySky listens and shakes her head in fear. Kipoc simply has not done anything she thinks, will she loose her life for standing up and speaking her mind? She only feels uncomfortable voting for someone based on nothing!

"Well he does look very nice in those chaps! I do not however dabble in the intimate mattress tango with him."

If and when LadySky sees solid reason for this vote she will indeed change her choice, but she is not going to follow blindly.

Ryven

Ryven slips from his hut in the morning to discover that no one was dead nor missing though the others seemed to be up for a lynching just the same.  "Hmm...I vote for Kipoc!"  He might as well trust everyone else's judgment for now.

Elunari

Elunari notices alot of people seem to follow quite easily and wonder where their information is coming from.  And if it's reliable.  And what has the sheriff really done to any of them to warrant such a sudden change of heart only a day after electing him to that position?  If Kipoc were lynched, would the villagers just continue to lynch the sheriff?
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

elenisil

Quote from: Marguerite on May 30, 2009, 10:38:01 PM
[[[She just wants to keep seeing Kip in assless chaps]]]

You can see them while he hangs from the tree, elen grinned.  Sorry Kipoc, I hate to do this to you but this time I'm going with the majority. My vote is Kipoc

Marguerite

Just seems Kipoc is always absent when things happen...

Nadir

Marguerite

Trieste

And probably some milk with which to partake of Marg. She's pretty spicy ...

Marguerite

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 12:44:55 AM
And probably some milk with which to partake of Marg. She's pretty spicy ...

[-Poses- Of course, you know it]