Things that should never be done.... M/F

Started by totallynotkyra, June 05, 2009, 03:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

totallynotkyra

Hi! Um, well I'm looking to start an RP here, and I am looking for someone to be my 'master'. I will be the female, but I was to have lots of fun. I don't have a plot or anything, and we can meet up or already be together, but I just want to stretch out my role playing skills. If anyone is interested, PM me or just post.
I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: The Game

Hemingway

A list of things you like and dislike would be helpful. You know, for everyone. : ]

totallynotkyra

right, thanks!

Um, no animal/Human, Children

I think everything else is perfectly fine.

-totally forgot to add this. Thanks!-
I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: The Game

Mathim

I recommend taking a look at some other peoples' lists, I'm sure there's quite a few things they've listed that you haven't thought of that you would prefer not to do.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).