In search of.... (F seeking M)

Started by KCourtney, February 01, 2011, 11:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCourtney

It is time once again to seek out fellow role players. I have many games that I am involved in right now that I am enjoying. That being said, I am only looking to expand a couple of buckle sizes. I will not lie and say that I will not be picky. I am looking for someone who I connect well with and whom I think will be an entertaining partner. I am a big believer in you only get what you give. So I want someone to be able to give me as much as they would like to get. I do not expect any type of response length. But if you give me nothing to work with you will more than likely get nothing in return. I would expect the same if I did that to you.

A few important notes.

I do not play a Dom.... EVER. I am a sub in real life and it tends to bleed over into the rp world some times as well. Not that my character will never take the lead, just not the whips.

No gross stuff! Sorry I am a girly girl. I might like some kinky things but bathroom stuff isn't one of them.

Communication is a must. If you have questions or comments, please use the handy dandy Personal Messaging system. ;)

Onto my ideas. If any of my ideas interest you, please PM me. We can then hash out the ideas, make character sheets, so forth and so on....

1. Groupie - (I posted this the last time, but had no luck) I am pretty open to this. A few things I will not budge on is that  I will only be a groupie to a rock band. I love rock music. (LOVE) And I have dreamed of being a one night stand/groupie all my life. It only gets worse with every concert I go to. :( So with that being said the easiest remedy is going to be playing it out. I would like to see some dominating things. But it isn't a must. Also a love story would be nice as well. Please PM me if you have anything to bring to the table with this.

2. A small town girl.... - A small town is slowly being torn apart. The towns people are not sure what is happening to the young girls that continue to keep missing. It is always in the same age range 19 - 21. And they are taken always at night, never to be seen again. No pattern has been established and no bodies are being found. Though all in the town are aware. Sometimes the warning isn't heeded. (Were or Vamp or possible Incubus)

That is all for now... I will post more as they come. As always I am open to any ideas that you may have. Just Pm me.

KCourtney

Langueduchatte

Hi KCourtney

The Groupie scenario is interesting. I'll pm my original post to you.
Regards
Langueduchatte

Magma1519

That small town girl story sounds quite yummy. PM me if you might like to look at doing this one with me
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg